Ex cheated on me and left me for another guy

>ex cheated on me and left me for another guy
>OP lost over 15 kg and getting more fit every day

>ex apparently broke up with him
She posted a sad instagram story about her being heartbroken. She deleted her photo with him (it was a pinned story).

>looks like karma hit her back

>OP is about to post a new photo of him on IG

Recommend me a killer quote to put under it. It has to be subtle.

GO!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

play the Chris Brown song
>look at me now

>this isn't even my final form

Attached: goku_2015_fnf_by_saodvd-d8nvxr3.png (1024x1256, 756K)

[Ex's name] is not a virgin and has had cum on her face. Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since we broke up she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal.
Disgusting.

I'm a lucky guy

>feeling like a million bucks

>Those who sow flames will reap ashes

Cringe. No /r9k/ and /pol/ terminology.

why do you still try to impress your ex on instagram?

this. its so clever yet subtle

Don't worry about it just don't become one of them.

I'm OP, we all know what that means.

Man up and don’t do this petty social media revenge shit. That’s for women.

nice

Attached: SmugAnimeGirl2.jpg (724x720, 88K)

OP if you really want to make her squirm you would post nothing about her at all. Make your caption about you. Not her.

This. Women's entire value of self depends on others' perceptions of them. If you perceive her as nothing, she feels like she's worth nothing.

The mortal man I used to be had died.
There’s gods inside my fist tonight.

Ever felt like you forgot to play the lottery the week your numbers came up?

rerolling for this

>having your ex on instagram
>having instagram
>having an ex
>having a girlfriend that left you for another dude

wanna know how i know you will never gonna make it ?

is she hot yet ?

also why trying to impress her now ?

>My ex-GF is a whore and all I got was this lousy 6-pack

This has to be written in marker on your 6 pack

Holy shit, step away from your computer and get outside for a change

Lmao, he did really pump up.

you fucked up the theme’s lyrics

>lol premarital sex yeaaaaahhhh!
>lol am i cool yet?
No, fuck you, you are a barbarian and I am your corrector. - Education for pricks like you should've been delivered as a child, one belt at a time until you learnt when to shit and when to sit like a good boy.
I guess you'd better hope we never a meet and if we do, you keep that attitude in check otherwise you'll be pulling your teeth out of the asphalt after I've used its surface for a little attitude readjustment.
And so what if I'm God's whip? So what, who else is going to take up the call in such sinful times?

>loves the idea of beating a child because they are the only people he could beat

Attached: 1420068088229.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>you are a barbarian and I am your corrector
>you'd better hope we never meet
>I'm God's whip
Tone the ego down a bit, faggot. We get that your alcoholic father beat you, but that doesn't give you any justification to beat up children or adults with whom you disagree with.

Post pic with new hotter girl

user you're such a faggot holy shit

Attached: funnyman.png (251x298, 77K)

Nice and subtle..

Go with this one, OP.

>if meme'ing
Nice bait user
>If real
kys my man

>OP
So some slut cheated on you, but who is losing 15kg? Who is OP? If you create a thread you are OP, so why did you describe him from third person perspective?

Is this fresh pasta?

The most soubtle way is not to write anything down, no quote or whatsoever. Just post your new photo, if it is that incredible, it will speak for itself.

Attached: 1486267514565.jpg (364x407, 23K)

rolling

How about you don't dedicate your achievements to that whore and get over her OP

Why are you checking her ig?
Total shit mindset. You're not her Daddy.
Worry about yourself and stop judging people outside you're life, not for them, but for you. It's not worth the mental upkeep caring about retarded women.

This, but in reality In wouldn't add anything to it, just let the picture tell the story

>falling for pasta

Seriously Veeky Forums get a fucking grip. Even if you've never seen a pasta before you should have the fucking sense to recognize pasta by now and do a 5 second google search you absolute turd burglars

I'm fucking embarrassed by you lot

Attached: 2017-07-15 20.00.29.jpg (1836x3264, 663K)

Let me apologize for everyone you replied to for not browsing /r9k/ regularly like you.

>And so what if I'm God's whip? Who else is going to take up the call in such sinful times?

Attached: 071026B8-84E3-437D-89CF-87A1203F2AFF-20125-00001235621D65F6.jpg (600x817, 46K)

This with a sweet fly pic with you looking like that million bucks.

No need to overcomplicate it.
Let her complicate it in her mind

This

Smooth, I think a lot of people won't get it

post better be with other girls and the only correct text is "We don't love these hoes but we love these hoes"

[expletive deleted] -Richard Nixon

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Please post this OP.

>have gf for almost 8 years now
>4-5 times a week at gym
>cute little blonde there, don't know her at all, it's a big city
>shes my type yeah but i have a gf
>started stalking me some time ago though
>i walk through gym to start a different excercise, she follows shortly after
>does stuff right in front of me so i cant look anywhere else, makes sure i look
>i always look because fuck i'm just a man
>literally sits down next to me on the floor watches me doing my stuff between her sets
>does bullshit excuse excercises, doesn't even know what she's doing
>smiles at me whenever i look at her and makes "uuh thats so heavy" sounds
>she doesnt man up to talk to me lmao
>makes me feel good and warm but i must resist
how to resist the fucking temptation?
#metoo

that pasta is a Veeky Forums regular you cretin
apology not accepted. Never reply to me again

Fuck, I know this feel.

Wish my gf would get fit for me, but she's working a fulltime job and I'm not, so I'm in no position to guilt her into going to the gym with me.

But the fucking thots man. They vex me so

exactly. I don't even want my gf to get fit, I don't even dig that shit so hard.
but those fucking pheromones, just kill me already

I recently got out of an unhealthy relationship. Sometimes people hurt us, just because they can, and it feels like the whole world is going to end. I know, that's how I felt, but it's important to never give up.

I've come through this stronger than I've ever been, and even though I'm still scared of being hurt, I finally feel confident enough to start the healing process and move forward. I'm ready to put my heart on the line again. Never give up!

Bitches love an emotionally in touch man, especially if he can ravage her in the bedroom. Also many stabs at ex.

Just post your pic with:
Never felt better!

This

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-173222.jpg (861x253, 14K)

100% this, the cruelest thing you can do is act like they don't exist

(((you)))

Feelin' fit buddeh?

THIS

Attached: Cf09Q8A-1.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>>this isn't even my final form
Unironically a good thing to post. Dbz is mainstream enough to post about without being labeled as nerdy.

underrated.

this reminds me of the time i found my girlfriends diary
>be me
>dating girl for 1.5yrs
>have fights every once and a while
>can see my changes as i begin to become Veeky Forums
>go to page 5
>it always has to be page 5
>discover a "name calling" list of all the names ive called her with the date next to it
>goes back to our first fight
>"childish bitch" Dec/12/2017
>scan to the bottom of the list
>gains goblin
>Feb/10/2018
>mfw

Attached: 1513143290173.png (646x595, 67K)

I sent my ex 2 snaps of me slaying a thot the same week she broke up with me, to this day I still don't know if that's the most Chad thing I've ever done or just stupid.

Was the toth hotter than she was?

Post your body, so you don't get embarrassed at least. If you want to remain "anonymous" use another photo with face blocked or some shit.

My ex was kinda chubby but with a really handsome face and the thot had a divine body but her face was average. I didn't show her face in the snaps though.

>discover a "name calling" list of all the names ive called her with the date next to it

abandon ship sailor

Attached: 1492299137599.png (311x304, 111K)

Then you did the Chad thing user, good job.

It's all true though. Failed normalfags as everyone overreacting over this will just dismiss it due to being conditioned to chase flesh wounds and it being the only worthy factor in life they would get.
Absolutely nigger-tier

Attached: chimp.jpg (498x397, 22K)

>when she broke your heart and you turned to stone

men engage women. this is how humans do it.
>she clearly has a crush on you
>she's waiting for you to talk to her, giving you opportunities
>you look at her, so she thinks you like her
>she thinks you're too shy to talk to her, because you act so awkward
>ahe keeps making it as easy as she humanly can, until it looks like actual stalking
just tell her you have a gf, jeez

yeah it's all true but its not subtle and more importantly it is very damaging to ops status as a normie in the eyes of the other retards

>devoting that much effort to hold a grudge

abandon ship sailor

>handsome face
>her

Attached: 1497720054981.png (513x483, 547K)

what else is in there? / does she workout or do any sports?

>having relationship fights in the first place
I never had a fight with my wife ever, maybe I'm just an autist but there's a very rational side to picking an SO that most seem to gloss over because of muh love

Attached: 1496225712211.jpg (200x223, 7K)

This.
She's obviously fucking mental.

T-thanks user
I don't get it?

Post full list pls.

In english, you call men/boys handsome, and women/girls lovely or some shit.
t. someone who remebered it from a offhand comment from his 8th grade english teacher.

Attached: 1519241502717.png (206x113, 11K)

Girls are pretty, men are handsome

Oh shit, I've always used it for both sexes. I'm not a native english speaker though, my bad.

Lel, actually only remembered it after reading that anons post. I doubt that most people know that.

why wouldnt she keep it in a google doc or phone?

my NEET brother keeps a notebook next to his computer with all his passwords and usernames so maybe its a normie thing to do

The chad thing to do would be to stop caring about your ex and not try and "get back at her"

Yeah, I've been told that a couple of times but they were all beta soyboys though. That and I'm not into the whole post-WW2 avoid any confrontation at all costs kind of philosophy.

They know wassup. I did have something going with one girl back then and now when I talk to her friends or compliment them without even acknowledging her she starts fuming lmao

max cady, is that you?

Attached: Robert-De-Niro-Cape-Fear-1024x601[1].jpg (1024x601, 125K)

This is important OP, do exactly as I say and nothing more and I fucking GUARANTEE you it will drive her up a wall like nothing before. Just post a link to Michael Buble's "Feeling Good" and don't. Say. Shit. Post the link and go on about your buisiness while she whips and winds herself into a rage.

she'll think its about her but will have no way to confirm. brilliant

Attached: 1508221930541.png (244x206, 8K)

"Losing my bad influence was the first step to losing my fat"
Something along those lines, like you need to make it so that she was the cause of all your shit.

Delet this

Attached: 59edb22c65545.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Imagine being so fucking pathetic that you keep stalking an ex girlfriend on social media after she breaks up with you, then coming onto Veeky Forums to ask a bunch of virgins what quote to put under the next photo you post to try to get her back

just imagine, if you can, being that sad

She’s literally doing the same thing to OP, most likely. That’s how millennials are, and I’m saying that as a millennial. We’re social media driven and we know there are no negative repercussions (besides the psychological ones) of dipping into the lives of those who we’re curious about.