Chocolate Egg Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:>

Attached: bunney ears + grass smug.jpg (2007x2050, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does every TDEE calculator out there give me a different TDEE??
My answers vary from 2050 to 2500kcal per day pls halp

Go with the lowest one. Set it for sedentary.

i think its about time i give up on myself, no matter what i try i just go back to my bad habits

> Have deadlines due on thursday.
> Am eating really sensibly, but not able to do any exercise until this deadline is done.

I feel so bloody lazy. I just want a run, but that really isn't going to happen until thursday evening at this rate.

Attached: ZSMi3Zt.jpg (960x960, 101K)

>had plans to eat chinese buffet for going away party
>OMAD Today with only a coffee with milk for breakfast
>Only had one plate and it wasnt a mountain (each item was only a serving spoon or less) and im a little picky so nothing really touched each other leaving space
>my second plate was "fresh" fruit, jello and a few deep fried coconut and banana bites
>i know it was still probably over my 1300 calories im allowed but im proud of being able to only eating one meal today with many cups of tea to sustain myself.

because they are not 100% accurate, as the might for example assume different activity levels. best to use the lowest.

Attached: fat on bus.jpg (600x539, 178K)

Hello /fat/, i‘m fat and disgusting. I also happen to be hairy, if i lose weight will i get less hairy?

>birthday next month
>it will be the first birthday I celebrate where I'm out of the overweight range in over 10 years

brehs

No you might just be disgusting and hairy, two out of three is not bad desu.

I've been struggling to drop anymore weight even with a strict 1200 calories a day diet. Lost five months easily on week 1. Nothing for a month.

Tried a keto diet and started pushing myself harder at the gym 4 days last week. Checked scale on Saturday, lost 4 lbs. FINALLY! I think I'm gonna make it.

when ever you stall do somthing .
lately when i stall i have a day of fasting
and jebus blesses those who do so !

Attached: 1518145144308.png (779x1206, 221K)

depending on how close you are to a normal BMI you will slow down as it gets harder to lose weight and at the same time you might gain some muscle (thus weight). at that point you can track progress with other things like the size of the stomach, arms, legs, neck, etc

Attached: 1520484288970 cleaned up.png (1156x862, 639K)

Am i skinnyfat or petit bearmode?
My performance in calisthenics and cardio is great(200 pushups a day snd 40 burpees in a row before slowing down.somedsys i did 1000 dips) but i look bad.
Should i just diet?

Attached: 20180312_202022.jpg (3264x1836, 1.06M)

Attached: Confess your sins.jpg (299x168, 3K)

To any /fat/bros that have gotten Veeky Forums:

When did your mons pubis (aka FUPA, the crotch fat above your dick) flatten out, at least to a small mound? Down 80lbs, and I have noticed serious exposed penis length gains, but still got like 2in covered by the mound.

When will it go away? How low does my body fat have to be? A little above 25% right now.

That's some good advice. I'll keep that in mind.

To all anons who really want to lose weight, try water fasting. First day is extremely hard but at the end, its worth it

Junk food is so fucking expensive here. I don't even know how people get fat.
>70 bucks for a chocolate egg

Nothing wrong with being hairy unless you mean Turkish carpet-tier

there seems to be some muscle lurking below but it still looks plain normal fat. though you can see that you do sport and are not couch potato fat. once you lose the fat you could actually a have a solid foundation.

> pic related i feel your in the personal guess would be 28%

Attached: men-body-fat-high.jpg (600x341, 63K)

What you is is what yous eat

Which fat burning routine should i do?
I eat a balanced diet but theres fat lurking from my previous bad habits.

500 burpees a day would...cut it?
Should i hire a serious P.T?

I‘m a woman and a turkish carpet. People tell me ill get less hairy if i lose weight. Are they lying?

get the fuck off of this site you disgusting fat rotten cunted wretch

You seem to be on the wrong board, let me help you

>>>/ifyoureadthisyouregay/

:( i want to stop being disgusting and fat and that‘s why I‘m here

fitness is a lifestyle change, you need both have you diet and exercise in check. then you will lose weight.
so there is no need for a PT though it can help if you are weak willed and need to force yourself to work out properly.

are you making and progress on the scale? if not check your actual food intake and energy expenditure.

getting into a healthy weight range can help with hormone balance, that in turn can help with hair. also grooming and hygiene is a lot easier. but some people are just plain unlucky. in that case a tool like a home laser epilation device might be worth the 60$.

Attached: 71ymxrMgIOL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 156K)

You do not belong here you worthless dumb fucking cunt. leave and never come back

Hair has nothing to do with fat. Look into laser hair removal and lose the weight.

TBQH a partbof me wants to get chubbier and achieve C U B M O D E
The othe part wants to become a muscled version of a twink.
Dunno what to do,really

>don't like the taste of plain kefir
>remember I can flavor it myself with way less sugar than buying it that way

Attached: 1473385920401.jpg (206x330, 15K)

This unironically. A couple hundred below won't kill you.

T-thanks
Why so rude?

Dropped from 126 to 118 kg since january,but im worried with the loose skin...i have so much stretch marks..JUST.my goal is 82kg btw
Im 1.83m or 5"11

Attached: WP_20180304_17_34_17_Pro (2).jpg (1326x1182, 410K)

Are there any remotely healthy or calorie-efficient cereals? I know there's stuff like Special K but I don't know if that's actually reasonably healthy or just marketed that way.

Cereal is possibly my favorite food and I'm just trying to find what the best option is, if any.

Attached: 1486819915536.jpg (600x656, 67K)

That man looks so happy

no it's literally all terrible

Different formulas, different PAL multipliers. Go with the lowest; all the formulas notoriously overestimate CO, and people tend to underreport CI.

It's an estimate anyway; aim for the number for the results you want, stick to it while monitoring weight, and adjust if you're not seeing the right kind of change. Just keep in mind there's more to bodyweight than fat; it will fluctuate, so you want to see long-term trends, not a scale number going up or down in the morning.

Secret Fatty Fat Fat Technique:

>When adding up your daily calories, round every measurement up to the nearest 50 calories before adding it to the pool.

Attached: 1519601511015.png (1366x768, 1.91M)

Wtf lol

Your body look like a face

you could go for oats or muesli for a healthier though not low cal alternative. you can add fresh fruit if its to plain in taste.

My girlfriend after an argument, baring in mind I'm doing 1500 calories a day so its hardly "starvation". Shit like this just knocks me and I'm sick of it.

Attached: 121453252.png (750x1334, 70K)

hey you should uh

not date her

Someone post before and after fat for motivational bump

>just got gf
>only eat once a day
>she gets onto me and wants me to eat twice a day even though I've been doing OMAD for months and feel great
fucking women are gains goblins

Seconding oats, especially with a little nut butter or other protein mixed in.

If you're asking for cereal for the sake of laziness/time efficiency, just do overnight oats.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

>the smell of jealousy

I'm asking for cereal because I genuinely love cereal. That's a shame. I'll try and find an okay one and budget in for it once a week or something.

I'm a big fan of overnight oats, so I'm definitely doing that. Might try mixing in some whey.

In that case, read a lot of labels. Find the lowest sugar cereal you can.

Adding that just from a cursory glance, plain cheerios have 1g of sugar and corn flakes have about 2.

Special K has a lot of protein it's not terrible

>wake up
>still fat

>Start dieting for 1 hour
>haven't lost 5 stone

Attached: TZUJCqq.jpg (600x238, 14K)

>stone

Attached: 1520644387303.jpg (96x203, 4K)

I have friends to try and tell me OMAD at 1650 is unhealthy because Mom science bullshit, and I'm doing weight loss wrong, even though I have done it for months and feel awesome.

>tfw had to do exercise today but I got what feels like the most painful headache of my life pinning me to my bed in agony
I might not make it, s-see you on the other side /fat/

Calmdown dude

All these fucking blizzards keep cutting into my workouts. I was making such great progress and then 2 goddamn blizzards in 2 goddamn weeks, with maybe more snow tomorrow. Fucking kill me.

Drop that bitch

Ayyy fellow New England Fag

Snow is like sand man, you burn more trying to walk/run through it.

Bundle up and quit being a pussy.

Shovel your neighbors' driveways while you're at it if you're that hard up for a workout.

Muh layg

>thought I've been eating like shit all week
>still down in weight
wtf bros, my old diet must have been horrible if I was gaining weight with what felt like normal eating habits.

Attached: 112358_1439284663299.png (323x323, 116K)

your fatty overton window is shifting

I pulled some muscle is above my right oblique reaaaally bad and it hurts like a motherfucker. Not being able to lift for what is approaching a week is fucking killing me. I feel like such a lazy fuck even though I know I need to heal and I'm struggling to deal with the feeling of losing gains and I miss my post-workout high. On the bright side, I weighed in at less than 200lbs today for the first time in like 5 years. We're gonna make it, boys.

Attached: DcqgDPE.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>tfw got dumbells and barbell without a stand but fuckall else and no money
I’ve got the diet locked down for now but want to lift and rid myself of fat more quickly but every single beginner program wants you benching and doing chinups.
Should I just start anyway and skip out on what I don’t have or is there some poorfag starter program out there?

Attached: E0133975-E2E4-4A1D-8AA8-2568005AD663.jpg (480x542, 55K)

Diet is infinitely more important than excercise and is 100% within your control, as long as you have that, the working out is an accessory.

Because you immediately brought up that you have a slit. Everyone here's gender is user and everyones sexual preference is faggot.

> 164lbs @ 5'11"

Have I reached skinnyfat status yet /fat/?

Attached: mar.png (343x350, 162K)

how much have you lost?

You just look skinny with a lot of excess skin. You can see your upper abs pretty clearly. Start lifting and bulking and save for surgery.

Whats before look like.

good job bro

women have different physical and emotional needs then men
her sex is pertinent in most cases

Started at 348lbs last may, here's a pic from august, the first I took

Attached: aug.png (342x351, 143K)

Damn, that's a lot of weight to lose. Good job dave man.

Always believe in yourself, /fat/.

Attached: Naruto - 049.jpg (1440x1080, 265K)

Its the last to go. I'm at 21.4 bmi and there is still the 'gut' from the top looking down, but its mostly loose skin. 132kg down to 67kg but that was quite a while ago(2012).
I would have to undergo a tummy tuck or whatever

just run my man, run a lot and it will fall right off.

Dude I feel you, I run and lift a lot and occasionally get those headaches. Also sometimes almost makes you pass out right? It's not bad and it only happens very infrequently for me so I just push through it. We are all gonna make it

>depressed about being fat
>eat to feel better
>get fatter
>feel bad about being fat
>cycle repeats

Existence is a living hell, guys. I'm gonna be fat forever.

Attached: 1519239287166.jpg (840x700, 96K)

Ur weak

I fucking suck. I've been losing weight lately because I've been taking adderall but when I don't I think about food constantly and I can't stop. I can't focus on anything else until I get up and eat something.

>fuck up and stop managing my diet for 2 weeks
>finally pick myself up and start again
>get the scale out and I'm still the same weight as when I stopped

Good feel

Attached: chopstickgirl.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

Hi.

Attached: reese-s-giant-peanut-butter-egg-6oz-sold-out-2.jpg (700x370, 171K)

they all do

Attached: 1323123123.jpg (3186x2394, 1.38M)

>and emotional needs
not the first user but fuck off

This

>be me
>6'6" 338 pounds
>start keto in mid december
>0 (zero) cheat days, constantly in ketosis
>today
>get on scale
>298
>I don't even lift yet, still lurking so I can figure out how this shit works

We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1511998897688.jpg (640x898, 369K)

Fantastic job mate!

Stronglift or Starting Strength

ops sorry i forgot the "no bench" part

I've been taking fiber all day trying to make poop gains. Still on day 2 with no poop.

Attached: 1487402888081.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

drop her immediately

MY FUCKING SIDES. you're vaginaman

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How many days of no sugar are you on?

2 here and I'm ready to fucking die already