Daily reminder that nobody will ever love you and you will die alone

daily reminder that nobody will ever love you and you will die alone

Attached: 1494404209383.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Attached: 1511616466471-a.jpg (734x427, 90K)

wrong. my doggo loves me

I love myself and that's all that matters

Attached: ayayayaya.jpg (825x886, 215K)

thanks

nice cope

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

War was my hope of a glorious death. Now I battle the unyielding iron until my body fails me.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1600, 811K)

good.

>AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Is 21st century war still glorious though?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

A couple weeks ago, my girlfriend and I had to split up (she was moving away and I'm still at home in college). Our relationship kind of came together because each of us was so lonely that we'd given up on ever finding love, and so we came to an unspoken agreement not to say I love you.

The day finally came when we had to admit it was over, I still remember everything about the scene. She was sat on her kitchen counter, crying into my shoulder while rain trickled outside. Neither of us spoke for a while, we just kept hugging because we didn't know when we'd ever have someone else to hug again (we were each other's first significant other). Finally I kinda just broke away and put on my shoes. When I had the door halfway open she blurted out I love you.

In that moment, all the days spent at the gym, all the calorie counting, all the reading and thinking and advice I'd gotten from here kinda came together and I knew it was worth it. Because I'd gone from a fat, sad, ponyfucker retard to a guy that could be loved. So fuck you OP, youre wrong, and we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1515103034944.jpg (500x708, 91K)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2_ Battle Tendency - Vol.7 Ch.64_ The Red Stone of aja (Official (1560x1200, 1.18M)

My previous self made it through Vietnam so I have this feeling that all consecutive versions of my being have survived their associated conflict. "It's the only war we had" type deal.

Awaken MY MASTERS

You can still go fight what's left of ISIS

Now that the spoils of war that men of antiquity used to get is gone, I don't really know

I'm not saying there's nobody that needs killing or nobody that could kill me, but that I spent a lot of time crusading and it was my destiny to kill instead of be killed. So hopefully I die in the gym instead of a hospital bed.

>mfw its another "user is lying in bed thinking of the life events that led him to be a broke 23 y/o virgin living with his parents and with a broke down car thats been siting in the same spot for 6 months episode"

Attached: schizo wojak.jpg (633x758, 166K)

This is a very good point.

Youre basicly calling me nobody because i love myself.

Life doesn't end at 25 bro's, for me it only just started at 30.

delet this

Attached: 1514470150450.png (688x578, 32K)

it doesnt matter, because happiness and sadness are the same emotion.

Attached: 1516284087629.jpg (750x741, 395K)

>beeboo I'm scared of the void and I need others to give my life meaning because I'm too much of a fag to do so myself
Everyone is going to die alone and nothing has a purpose unless you give it purpose, if you haven't realized this by now you need to grow up.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
Stop projecting homo. I have a family and friends.

AWAKEN MY MASSAS!

haha wow is that a jojo reference? haha

Yeah, I know. I can still hope I get lucky and meet somebody, though. Until that day comes, I'll keep getting stronger.

Attached: IMG_2938.png (634x483, 341K)

Sometimes we have to wait

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Attached: B7cqZmifdfdg.jpg (720x1230, 89K)

Here, have a (You). Even if that's fake it was beautiful.

Attached: 1426355354529.jpg (397x262, 17K)