Can't tell if fat fuck or body dysmorphia

Can't tell if fat fuck or body dysmorphia

Attached: IMG_20180313_082200_01_01.jpg (3456x4608, 3.44M)

can't see shit, maybe take your shirt off

natty lifter mode

You wot

Little fat. Natty but your tris need to be slightly bulging and visible in order to be considered lifting mode. It looks like a blob right now.

twink manlet spotted

Y-yeah, take your shirt off

looks average

Don't listen to these dyels. You look good breh, keep it up.

you look like the dude I would only notice for 1 second by boredom while resting from a heavy set by accidentally being on my peripheral vision.

I'm 6 foot

Thanks

6,1, Same build as you, bigger forearms and biceps, just smash curls, bench and shoulders. How much you weigh bro? I’m 89kg.

thanks, I'll target those fellas more. I'm sitting around 95kgs. I got up 100kg when I got comfy with my gf.

Faggot

A bit fat but practically a perfect vessel to gain massive muscle. as long as you focus on building until you're big enough to shred, you'll be great!

Attached: 1518994779446.jpg (896x924, 167K)

hol up OP. UofTM?

keep building your forearms breh. lookin good

good frame, youll look good once you start lifting weights

whats with all the fucking sheets

Holy fuck man, lose some damn weight

Don't be a little bitch, take your shirt off

maybe the smith machine is being used as a changing room?

>asking if you have body dysmorphia
>on /bodydysmorphia/

you stand like a pussy and I am triggered

yeah tits or gtfo

youre like a bitch fishing for compliments

Just cut bread out your diet and swap juice for water, also only consume one meal a day with carbs the other two should just be Brotien, I dropped those 10kg your talking about and ultimately look a lot better for it really didn’t take that long, just make your work out a lot more rep based when cut for dat burn obviously hit you plato weight in sets but make sure you get a shit ton of reps out when you finished, also farmers walks are a good cardio that will build your core and make your feel more confident when that fats falling from your stomach.