Have huge crush on girl I work with

>Have huge crush on girl I work with
>Notice that she's gained some weight and looks a little out of shape now
>She's still good looking but seems like a dead ringer for a future fatty
>Short, doesn't exercise, eats out all the time, ect.

Why are women so terrible at maintaining their bodies?

Attached: Reverse Progress.jpg (550x521, 38K)

because they'll get attention regardless, so they have no incentive.

Real men prefer right. I'm not shitposting or trolling. If you think left is better you're some numale faggot

You're right. It still frustrates me how many women I see who let their bodies turn to shit though. Literally just don't eat like a hippo and do a little bit of cardio every week is all it takes. Like it's not even that hard.

Her face is both attractive and unattractive at the same time this hurts my brain (dick)

A ton of people are terrible at it.

>have huge crush on girl i work with
>she has JUST right amount of thicc
>she loses quite a bit of weight in few months she wasnt present at work
>no more breedable hips, just boring flat butt

Im happy for her losing weight, but damn she should jump on some squats gonad (my gonads) program and fill out that butt.

Because she does have frame to pull that off amazingly well, and stores fat just on thighs ass and tits

They probably get comfortable with all the guys that orbit them and then lose control of their diet, they get attention anyway so why care?
>chicks a proper 9/10 short qt and we got something going on
>has more guy friends than girl friends
>can confidently say all the guys probably got zoned
>waiting for their chance all the time
>she breaks it off
>I drop that shit, no time for more associates and I'm not gonna orbit
>don't see her for 2-3 years
>see her again at my gym recently
>shes fat af
It's a shame cause she was really hot but I'm happy we didn't end up dating. I like to think I'm a guy that would divorce his wife if she got to fat.

Implying one woman's habit is equal to every woman. LOGIC

>Implying one woman's habit is equal to every woman. LOGIC

But it's not just happening to one woman it's happening to loads of them. Same thing happened to my own mother. She was skinny and good looking when she was younger but is now terribly overweight.

>ever getting married
Just gives them less incentive to care anymore, you're stuck with them and if you divorce her she gets half your shit and probably alimony

This is the dumbest thing ive ever heard, how is this a woman specific thing?

"2 women = the entirety of woman kind"

never gonna make it bro

>Why are women so terrible at maintaining their bodies?
Because they don't need to if they want someone to fuck them.

Attached: 45D3FEC800000578-5031155-The_post_itself_gained_many_comments_praising_Ms_Roelofs_for_her-a-22_15093 (634x786, 57K)

u

>be shorter which makes every pound visible
>have less muscle mass
>have less hgf and test, making it difficult to build muscles
>your fucking hormones make you bloaty certain times of month
>get discouraged and told to not get too bulky when you decide to lift, guys like petite girls and such crap
>guys want a girl that isn't shy to eat a burger and fries in front of them and bully you if you just want a salad
>people in general bully you as if you were an anorectic if you try to eat your recommended 1200kcal a day
The real question is why are there guys with shitty bodies when they play the gym on easy mode?

Fat people are disgusting and only numale cucks who compromise on everything in their life settle for them.

Braaaap

Weak minded roastie detected

This

because you have no confidence, soyboy