Biomedical engineer

>biomedical engineer
>work from 5 am to 7pm and on call if need be
>have wife and five kids
>night school on weekends studying neuroscience

How the fuck do I find time for the gym? Are you all college aged neets? I guess it really is true that after college you dont have time for anything if you're succesful.

>inb4 but lul you're on Veeky Forums you have plenty of fimd

posting for ten seconds isnt the same as working out for two hours and preparing meals for gains

Attached: B93540E0-58D5-489C-A945-EE331D00198B.jpg (800x800, 159K)

>five kids
>biomedical engineer
you ever heard of birth control?

24 hour gym

they're my wife's

Attached: 1513653710234.gif (595x364, 3.67M)

>Engineer
>Wife's son(s)
Checks out

You chose other priorities and now you are crying that you cannot lift.
That's pretty fucking stupid.

If you want to lift then make some space for it; if not then don't, but stop calling others neets just because they do.

>kids
that's why. there's a reason it's called 'dadbod'

>working out for two hours
then cut it down to 30-45 minutes buddy

You ever hear about saving the white race user? Every white man has an obligation to have 5+ white babies.

8 hours of sleep and waking up at 5 am how tf.

30-45 minutes is for gym casuals. Anyone whose serious about their craft does at best 1 hour 45 minutes.

bruh you need an escape plan. that's not right.

Yeah it's of course way smarter and more dedicated to just not go at all and then justify it with "well I don't have time for 2 hours!".
Feels like typing to a 14 year old kid, glad these aren't yours

>5 kids
thats your problem buddy,
eat one for the gains than gym in morning while consuming dangerous levels of horse chemicals.
thats how i do it

I'm not op dipshit

half assing a 30 minute cardio is for amutors. Just stay home.

You type like a complete retard and you just repeated the exact same premise that I called you out on.
Highly intelligent individual

Enjoy your no gainz when all you do is 2 sets of two excercises.

What is your rest times?
I never understood how people spend like two hours in the gym but all the routines i see only have at max 4 excercises.

I usuall hover around an hour and 15 minutes i can crunch it down to 45 if im pressed for time. I usually do 5-6 excercises.

You're kidding, right?

Jesus

Attached: laugh.jpg (284x177, 13K)

Five minutes in between five sets of 5 for the big three. Then three accesories for 5 sets of 10 reps with two minute breaks. Any less and you're not reaching your full strength potential.

Any dipshit can do 2 minute rest periods but they are cheating themseleves on maximal strength output.

> working over 12 hour days
> successful
Those 4 hours each day is worth hundreds of thousand to those who rather make less and have free time.

You don’t even have a life man. I wouldn’t lift if I were you.

In what world do you live in that you can get by with a 9-5 job? Everyone succesful has to pull mad hours just to compete.

What do you mean get by? I make 20 and i only do 40 and avoid all ot i get by.

I dont think im successful though. I guess im in school to work l9nger hours.

Buenos Dias Mandy

>being a slave
>successful
Pick one

Docs, lawyers, business folks, engineers, coders, and whole range of people have to pull odd hours to make it. Only people who can do 9-5 are interns or kiddys first job out of college.

>my wifes son's

hoooo boi mfw im so uggo and a 5'4 manlet that ill never get a gf and have to deal with this

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

goddamn I'm like 5"7' and its already retardrd

kek for a second i tought you had it together

Attached: 26047028_1707284762625585_7412156368118081599_n.jpg (225x225, 7K)

No one in software development pulls "mad hours".
What the fuck would they do that for?
In any serious company it is forbidden to work more than 10 hours a day and you get sanctioned if you have an above 8 hour average for a month.
It's usually just fish trade scam companies that have their employees pull retarded hours.

Or, as you mentioned, free lancing doctors.

Fishy*

if you are physically incapable to do 3 or 4 exercises with a bit of rest in between within a 30 minute to a 45 minute period then you might want to either change up your routine or see a doctor because you have no lungs.

Oh no no no no no...

Attached: takedatLboi.jpg (534x379, 33K)

im either assuming that you are either a huge ass mongoloid of a mother fucker or some idiot that doesn't know how to train.

No, he's right, five minutes is the optimum rest period at intensities of 85% and above.

>fell for the trying at life meme

I understand this but according to him he is lifting 5 sets of 5 for the most heavy and taxing exercises, I doubt many people could lift even 75 percent of their max for a total of 25 reps, and even if they could I do not believe that such a workout plan would be the most optimal, then he decides to add in accessories and ends up spending hours at the gym pushing a lot more weight for a lot more time than is optimal.

I know game developers have stupid hours. But thats because its filled with soyboys who put up with shit because its their dream job.

You can get a cushy programming job at a factory thats just designing the apps they use to log inventory.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

4 am or 8 pm.

Done. Next question.

> A craft

Attached: images (3).jpg (384x384, 20K)

I work 5 days a week. I go before and after work. you can do it if you're smart about it. Or invest in homegym masterrace

Fucking kekkk
Do they all have the same dad atleast?

Attached: received_10212520535792771.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

This must be b8

Just get home equipment and put it in an area of the house where you can still supervise the children while working out

>biomedical engineer

in the off chance that you're 100% serious, what are some of the best parts about being a biomedical engineer? what's your work place like?

not holding my breath since the whole "my wife's son" shit, but might as well try.

Yes let me just have some dangerous ass equipement lying around my house for my kids to get into.

I enjoy inventing stuff. I maintain hospital equipment and do research at their campus. I also help teach students. My favorite thing about biomedical is my research on advance prosthetics.

When are we going to have synthetic tails to make cat girls?

A FUCKING LEAF

>my kids
I thought we established that they aren't

Thats just some user shitposting. I'm not sure why you kids are playing along with it.

You have replied to not a single post since it was posted, making the entire thread a simple bait thread.

>user says he has no time
>surprised he doesnt reply

Plot twist. Kids are not his. His wife is cheating on him with one of us... Kek

Nice troll post, seriously.
If it isnt a troll by some unholy satanic chance, its your fault for taking on so many duties! Faggot. By the time you made this post and comments you could have done 20 pushups, situps and held a 30 second plank

Thats exactly how you save the white race... By working as a slave while you are married to a thot that has 5 kids from other men while she has been fucked and probably still is being fucked by thousands of cocks while you work as a slave...

He should lift gun and kill hims3lf...

I told you an user made the joke. All the kids are my kids.

>wife and 5 kids

That's where you fucked up, you could've retired at 45-50 but now you'll slave away for all eternity being a poor piece of shit

How do you know that... You dont seem to be smart enough to figure out some time for going to the gym...
I bet that you cant even distinguish an amerimutt baby from a white baby....

No wonder your wife has cheated on you hundreds of times.... Resulting in just 5 pregnancies....

But if you're happy... We are all happy

Doc here

Working from 7am to 1-2 pm
What you on about?

Tennis with my chief every Tuesday at 5pm.
Gym 3 times a week.

>make a thread asking a question on a fast moving board
>don't reply

Great idea. You are right, maybe it's wrong to assume people are not mentally retarded

>In any serious company it is forbidden to work more than 10 hours a day

HAHAHAHAHA

30-45sec but it still take 1 hour minimum for me to get shit done even supersetted. Though i am doing 20x20/10x20

I literally bought a gym downstairs to solve this same problem (minus the five kids and wife). I got a adjustable squat rack, bench, and weights, and for basic lifting that's all you need.

>t. retard being exploited by his 1k employees company

And you are proud of it, hilarious

oh and I forgot to mention it cost ~600 bucks.

You must have some spare money so why don't you just assemble a home gym?
Plus you really don't need to work out for more than an hour/session.

Attached: banderas.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

>working out for two hours
Work out more frequently for a shorter duration, say 45 minutes 6 days a week instead.
>preparing meals for gains
You know this is mostly nonsense, just eat regular food except more of it.

>5 minute rests
top jej you need like 90 seconds at most for anything up-to 80%.

You don't have to go to the gym you fucking retard.
Just start with doing pushups, situps and pullups at home and going running often like 4x a week.
Fucking excuses man
Also you are a cuck

Yeah, but 14 hour days plus on call just means you're inefficient or a massive bitch slave wagecuck. If you work more than 40-45 hours in a normal week, you need to do your job better or push back.

The only people who could possibly do anything productive with that many hours are business owners during a crunch period, or top executives - and for executives, a lot of their "work" day includes golfing or eating or hob knobbing of some sort. They can almost certainly carve out time to work out if they choose

Yes, you clearly don't even want to lift since you're coming up with these lousy excuses about muh homegym not safe for muh wives sons

W O W, this much projecting and insecurity. It's the wives with 0-2 kids are the ones that cheat the most, the ones with this many kids are too busy to cheat.