Will lifting solve the crisis of young western """men"""?

Attached: soytendo.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzpg7i47_Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=rzpg7i47_Ws
Forgot link

Its the only way they shouldnt look like girls so yes

Could lifting save our males? Yes.

Will it? No.

The problems of young men run too deeply to be solved by picking up heavy objects and putting them down (though it undeniably helps).

Feminism has spent the last hundred or so years redefining femininity and what it means to be a woman in society (speaking from a Western perspective); the ideas of choice and personal freedom above all. In contrast, the male identity hasn't been granted such freedoms; it's only become more fragmented and confused. As women have gained more freedom and agency, the traditional idea of the male as the aggressor and provider has faded. The current state of males is the result of no one being exactly sure what society wants out of men. Simple memes like "just lift bro" and soy do a disservice to the deeply confusing state of the male identity.

who cares, history shows us the problem will fix it self eventually, weak men create bad times who create strong men. just take care of yourself so when shit eventually hits the fan you can get through it easier and enjoy the fact it isn't too hard to be in the top percentage of males right now

/thread

Etika is unironically more Veeky Forums than 80% of this board. What do you look like OP?

Conscription will

ban soy

Agreed, although it's pretty simple to figure out what to do. Just be a >potential< aggressor and provider and strive to have the best effect on the world around you.

im 6'3 240 lbs with decent muscle and manlets, fat women, and pretty much everyone shits on me all the time. so much for being intimidating

mandatory irl fight club sessions

>will lifting give people a sense of responsibility and sound judgement
no this board is near infantile in it's philosophy. I doubt any bitch tit bob is going to turn the rest of his life around because of it if anything it'll enable more men to act like children and not grow up because sex is easier to get.

just look what it did to japan

Attached: 1511983656078.png (517x600, 125K)

americans are truly a mutt race

I think so. A lot of males need self disapline which leads to cofidence in ones own ablities.

I’ve been lifting [u]consistently[/u] since september and lookingg back im doing much better with understanding myself and others.

The problem goes deeper than soy. It's about a general demonisation of masculine traits and the 'pussification' of society, for lack of a better word.

solve your problems first before you even think about solving others' you retard

>tfw haven't played Super Smash Bros. since Melee on the game cube

Are there really grown men sperging out about nintendo and super smash bros still?

Attached: Doge Logic.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

And you think bad times are desirable? I don't want to be part of the history of a fallen empire.

/thread

considering the gay population of Veeky Forums and how knowledge seems to be leaking only to be replace by elitism and gay circlejerking of opinions, no

they'll go from lame ass males marrying women and having kids who will resent them for lacking manhood which will in turn bring about masculinity again to buff as fuck guys who think they are manly men while sucking dicks

shitholer here
some gringo is my new teacher in the uni
damn, the soyboy meme is fucking real, and he is like 40

it will go some way, given that it teaches self sufficiency and raises male sex hormones. It won't fully solve the problem though obviously, there needs to be a cultural shift towards valuing masculinity for that

Not on it's own

Attached: download (3).jpg (297x170, 7K)

fpbp

Ww3 will. I bet the patriarchy will come back fast when the ship is sinking

We can't do anything about that. Just don't let the times define you.

They know that you can't physically harm them due to social norms. If everyone would be living in the wild and you encounter a manlet he wouldn't make fun of you

Is no place sacred?

Attached: 1520828502151.jpg (480x515, 47K)

okay abdul

not on its own, but it's a piece of the puzzle.

Not posting on Veeky Forums anymore would be far more beneficial to you than lifting.

War will solve the crisis of young western men. The turn of the 20th century before WW1 was also plagued with their own version of soyboys

Its the first step definitely, most westerners aren't 'men' or 'women' anymore.

so you think lifting is good and cool huh?
bench a couple pounds lift a few weights, all of a sudden you're denying the holocaust.

its true Ive seen it happen atleast 5 times

Attached: Herecomesmaverick+its+time+again+_20b31cb92170888067d874267c1ca033.jpg (761x563, 52K)

nofap and lifting helps a LOT

lol

if the crisis is me not lifting enough then it seems to be working

this

all those single mothers brainwashed by media made sure of that

>sending all the best genetic stock of young men to die first while invalids sit at home and live will solve the problem

Attached: 1520830420755.png (225x225, 68K)

>illiterate poorfags
>best genetic stock

Attached: Frogpost 8.png (258x245, 121K)

>uneducated larping mongoloid doesnt know that France still hasn't recovered from the demographic losses of its young men during WW1 to this day

Attached: 1520804902380.jpg (180x180, 12K)

Attached: bash the fash.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

That's one of those youtube pranks where they got some fag with AIDS into the gym and filmed him getting his disease all over the equipment, right?

Attached: Ox96TnB.jpg (589x777, 130K)

An average victim of soy.
Tragic, isn't it?

Shocking, even.

you're not going to see a man like this bench more than 1pl8

the true pump will wipe the soy right off his face

The 90's are over user.

We need our own form

Does anyone have pictures of when she was actually a girl?

bad times:
>food shortages
>no work
>violence in the street
>terror
>government oppression
>rape
>theft
>corrupt police force
>lying media
>zero trust in fellow citizen
>madness
>desperation
>death

>who cares bro, things will fix themselves 300 years from now, why you complaining, just wait it out

So i know this is a big controversial topic but do the rulers want weak men and strong women to run the world? I dont understand the big picture. Someone enlighten me.

Attached: 1520826027517.jpg (645x773, 56K)

This is literally what Jordan Peterson says though.

I only played the first 2 when they came out. seeing, what should be, grown men making a big deal about nintedo games is a very pathetic sight.

It doesn't take 300 years. 10-15 will do.

It would certainly help but the main thing is to get rid of "self-esteem" culture in schools.

You're not helping timmy by telling him fucking abysmal essay on King Lear written in a dialect vaguely approaching English is good.

Part of the "equality" push is to say men and women are THE SAME. Having substantial divergent characteristics between sexes messes with this narrative, especially if those divergent characteristics are celebrated (i.e. tall, muscular men, petite, thin waisted, big breasted women).

As a result, there's an agenda to promote effeminate men as well as masculine women to create this leftist world.

According to MSM and SJWs that's now

Just listen to what the media wants you to be and you'll be A-Okay.

Everyone here who is actually trying to lift and get fit will either be forced into servant roles such as military work or get executed

Women will never be strong so setting them up as such is simply another means of undermining men, the actual targets.

This is easily demonstrated by the stronk independent womyn screaming for the government to do shit. They're incapable of facilitating any significant change on their own and, thus, have to throw a tantrum until daddy gives in.

Attached: 1400781049987.jpg (1001x849, 101K)

Don't get me wrong, it was fun to play Smash Bros on the N64 when I was a boy and Melee on the Game Cube as a shithead stoner teen but I figured that at some point you just sort of outgrow all of that. Its like Star Wars, I loved the old movies and they are a cherished part of my childhood but thats where it belongs, in my childhood. Not even my dad who saw all the Old trilogy movies in theaters is anywhere near as hyped up about it as some """men""" my age are

No. Combat sports will. Not lifting to look "aesthetic".

Yeah sheeple just need to wake up. Take your simplified meme cycle to reddit.

stop being a little bitch is and always has been the only message the male should ever need

Attached: 1441955059814.gif (200x200, 24K)

>teen but I figured that at some point you just sort of outgrow all of that
The problem is that many people just graduate to another infantile way to waste their time. Oh, you feel too old for that bing bing wahoo? Sure, why not get drunk and watch some millionaires kick a ball around? You've finally outgrown the desire to spend thousands of dollars on your pc? Buy an iphone so you get the right bubbles and spend $4000 on that watch your coworkers will admire but has less functionality than a $9 casio.

Most of the time people are just doctoring around with the symptoms while doing nothing about the rot itself.

As Vark Vikernes-ish as it sounds, only a crisis can save men.

>implying America didnt have anything to do with it

stop drinking alcohol
stop eating fast food
play a sport

only way to do it