Is being vegan and fit at the same time possible? What are the drawbacks?

Is being vegan and fit at the same time possible? What are the drawbacks?

Attached: 1512917181534.jpg (2731x2731, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/soya-protein-makes-men-healthier-not-less-masculine.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
ucdintegrativemedicine.com/2016/03/youre-not-cow-gorilla-dont-eat-like-one-either/#gs.LrsxxeU
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is being vegan and fit at the same time possible?

Hell Yes!

>What are the drawbacks?

more strict meal planns

No muscle

>Is being vegan and fit at the same time possible?
Yes
>drawbacks
You're a gigantic low T vagina and everybody hates you for being a snowflake

how come people shit on veggiegains? I have not followed any of his videos so don't know if he does some other shit thats devalues him

why?

>You're a gigantic low T vagina and everybody hates you for being a snowflake
how about any actual reasons?

Attached: 0WzPoZo.jpg (1067x1600, 345K)

Just because you don't like them doesn't make them valid reasons.
Have you ever invited someone to dinner only to find out they have special dietary needs like vegetarianism (not even veganism)?
It's such a pain in the ass having to prepare them a special selection of food or go to a special restaurant that you instantly loathe them.
Even if they bring their own food you find yourself hating them for being non-meat wankers

You can be vegan and fit.
You'll function in a way that is inferior to an omnivore, have shit gains, and probably end up with a lot of nutrient deficiencies and have low sexual energy and a markedly smaller penis/dryer less responsive vagina...but other then that....
It's doable and a relatively healthy way to live.

it doesn't fucking matter. you can get all the gains and be healthy as vegan. when doing keto too. just get enough veggie good amino acids and healthy stuff. doesn't matter what diet or way of life or eating you have or do. there is always a healthy sustainable way

ffs user

I'm not fucking vegan you retard, I'm asking if there are any bad sides to being a vegan with regards to being fit. Everyone is doing their ad hominem dog shit instead of actually giving reasons. Is this what Veeky Forums has become in the 6 years I've been gone?

nope, its perfectly fine. just get ur b12 checked. get it from supplements if low. thats fucking it. beans have more iron protein fiber and complex carbs then any type of meat. not to mention tons of b vitamins and minerals

Can you give any reasons as to why the gains will be worse? I'd imagine one gets the same amount of protein and whatever the fuck else they need for a healthy diet. Nutrient deficiencies are an user error, not a problem with the food

Scientifically? Yes.
Anecdotally? Yes.

No drawbacks really, given you still consume enough protein/kcal/micros.

Your body will produce less hormones and very little of your test will go into DHT production or estrogen production.

the former is what makes you into a man and sexual the latter is what helps with endurance and strength maintenance

It's why vegans tend to be less sexual, sexually weak, and have poor athletic performance and gains.

It's possible, this thicc boi is vegan.

Though I don't know if it was before or after lifting.

Attached: 15259396_1834952596720107_1211732522090357860_o.jpg (955x960, 97K)

Vegan and fit, yes.
Vegan and big/strong, no.
I was vegan for two years and when I went back to eating red meat I felt much more vigor and primal power before starting a big workout session, which helped more also. That's just my experience though.

Attached: Veganpsycho.png (662x478, 446K)

No, your body will inevitably begin to cannibalize itself (i.e. age rapidly) as you accrue liver damage, high levels of physical activity will only speed up this process. The fact that the diet is entirely untenable without supplementation should tip you off on how it's not a very smart idea for a diet.

He's on gear dude.
You can do litterally any stupid goddamned thing and get gains if you take the right type and amount of gear.

that's one hundred percent BULLSHIT, coming from a fat mcdonalds addicted americuck

you can not link any sources to prove your claim, neither can you prove that soy or phytoestrogens reduces test. they do not.

here is a study proving soy does NOT reduce test

ergo-log.com/soya-protein-makes-men-healthier-not-less-masculine.html

btw i'm not vegan and neither do i eat soy, but get ur fucking shit together. it so annoying dealing with naive ignorant americuck retardo's. i go keto 3 months for cutting before summer ,and i gotta deal with retarded people who think i'm gonna die after a week aswell. vegan people go through the same.

just because people don't wanna eat a shit ton of sausages and crappy processed shit quality dairy or meat fed gmocorn, antibiotics narasin and growth hormone, or eat fucking shit-tier processed bread from the store doesn't mean they will have low T or build muscle.

You can get all the essential nutritients needed to grow as vegan,keto or what the fuck ever you wanna be.

la abominacion...

YOU CAN NOT CUT AS A VEGAN... If you want to get enough protein at the same time.

It's sometimes possible if you a ton of soy but I would advise not using that as your primary source of protein. It's a complete protein and all, but there's just too much contradicting science saying it's either fine or not good to have so much, so I'd err on the side of caution.

Pea protein shakes if you can stomach the awful taste. Don't disregard my warning of the taste. It's terrible. You can't mix it with anything the taste will always break through and pierce your taste buds.

hempproteinpowder is goat. literally superfood and unmatched nutritional profile.

legumes are great for cutting.

ofcourse you can cut as vegan. it's easy as hell

AFAIK he's not, to be working in WWE you have to submit to piss tests.

1.It's true. No one who east vegan is very masculine or sexual.

2.Athletic performance and gains goes down the shitter on a pure true vegan diet

3.I never singled out soy and that article linked in your post not only has nothing to do with what I'm saying, it doesn't actually prove the conjecture overall. Hell I'm damned sure they don't know WHY they're stupid and wrong or just being misleading on purpose.

Yogi's and holy people go on vegan diets to help with spirituality for a reason. Less sexual energy and emotionality both observed and personaly felt.

Dude...he's on gear.
Grow the fuck up.

You can cut as a vegan, no problem. You can also bulk, maintain or w/e else you can do as a non-vegan.

>Less sexual energy
uhm, no. less urges, sure. sexual energy, nope.

also , link sources to your claims. you're just a retard talking shit at this point.

like how the fuck do you know if vegans are less masculine or not?

it is true that SOME vegans don't know shit about nutrition, and eat white bread, jam and shit-tier meat-replacement products all day long.

However, onions increases test. spinach and beets increases nitrous oxides. legumes with complex b-vitamin profiles increases strenght and endurance. berries increases brain health and immune system...

literally ALL the good stuff is vegan.

meat really isn't needed at all. You're just being cucked by the meat and dairy industry like a good goyim. In fact meat and dairy increases ESTROGEN, and gives you cancer

lol holy shit

1. ((((CITATIONS NEEDED))))
2. ((((CITATIONS NEEDED))))
3. ((((CITATIONS NEEDED))))

You talking out of your ass does not impress or sway any minds, you make extreme statements without any basis.

yikes she's got that crazy look my ex wife has ever since her mind broke

Anything is possible with lentils, vegan protein scoops, and toilet paper.

Vegans are crazy as hell aren't they.

Anyway, you can tell by taking a look at the average person who eats a 100% vegan diet.
You can actually look at every single society who have people who voluntarily or involuntarily go vegan and their personal experiences and the observations of others.
Also, boosting test is great! If the test was actually used for soemthing that would be even better.
High T in vegans just means that their bodies don't use the test well and it's just floating around in their bodies not doing fucking anything.

How was her head and pussy game?
Ridiculous or terrible.

> meat in germany is flooded with antibiotics and estrogens

I want to eat vegetarian. Is it possible to stay lean at the same time?

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 24K)

0/10

Have you tried it yourself or are you one of those sheep that like to talk shit about veganism while knowing nothing about it? Because Ive been vegan for a year and what you said is complete bullshit

I am vegan and literally today at the gym some jacked dude asked how I got my legs so big

yes ofcourse. it's way easier in fact. meat and dairy makes you fat and sick

>Trusting the average Veeky Forums user with any form of dietary advice.

This is a board that is afraid of fruit but calls eggs a superfood. You're better off asking on reddit.

what should I eat then?
Protein from eggs / beans comes with a lot of fat

Not him, but he's right. It's common fucking knowledge you cannot make meaningful gains as a friend of vegetables. I know you want to argue and defend your choice but anyone who has done this for any length of time knows you just can't do it.

When you're ready to get off of meat, you instantly lose weight and muscle mass. There is a REASON for this. Yes, you can get brotons from veggies but it ignores the fiber content (and subsequent colon-shredding poops), and, shit, the raw fucking amount you have to eat to get the same amount.

Not to mention that anytime a vegan gets his leaves, they become the most fucking pretentious faggots imaginable. They're worse than ex smokers. Have some fucking humility, queer.

Attached: vegan-adventure.jpg (550x419, 19K)

Clarence does ok

first of all, healthy fat is good. The more healthy fat you eat , then more efficient your body becomes at burning fat as fuel. fat is. fat is also needed for proper hormone production and optimazation.
second, beans and legumes have next to no fat at all. You eat proteinpowderfrom hemp/brownrice/ whatever. you eat oats. you eat legumes, eggs

i myself am not vegan, but i eat wildcaught meat/fish/organic eggs like 2-3times a week.

i fucking love lentilpasta. it has 26% protein, good complex carbs and many vitamins and minerals. and fiber. mix that shit with some beans, olive oil, raw onion, veggies like bell pepper squash tomatoes, spread some lemon/lime juice on it and salt n pepper and you got a fucking ace meal. brown rice is also very good

>Anyway, you can tell by taking a look at the average person who eats a 100% vegan diet.

Look at the average person eating non-vegan? are you this fucking stupid?

>You can actually look at every single society who have people who voluntarily or involuntarily go vegan and their personal experiences and the observations of others.

Yes if you are brainlet that is satisfied with like 3 datapoints based on your own confirmation bias, anecdotes and your own extremely limited observations.

>High T in vegans just means that their bodies don't use the test well and it's just floating around in their bodies not doing fucking anything.

((((CITATIONS NEEDED))))

no

>culinary skills so poor he needs to rely on simple meat dished
>even bitches when a vegan brings their own fucking food
you sound like the most insufferable faggot

>how come people shit on veggiegains?

1. The dude is fucked up and unlikeable (what kind of person records a family member dieing or fantasises of stomping babies and stabbing people?)

2. He shits all over meat industry lies

3. He calls out Veeky Forums heroes for being full of shit

4. He married Harry Potter

people only dislike him because he acts like every single one of his opinions is justified because he's vegan. being vegan is great and all but it doesnt make you mast of everything. and btw Mu Jin Han is the best example i can think of as a vegan body builder, dudes a fuckin champ.

confirmed meatcuck sheep, join the herbivorous wolf-pack or die, faggot

POST YOUR FUCKING SOURCES FAG

Common knowledge is not proof, Gorillas are 100% herbivores, how did they get so big I wonder?

Gorillas will eat meat and insects.
Also, their bodies are more efficient at producing what it needs frrom vegetable matter.
Unlike us.

Gorillas are not even remotely similar to humans physiologically.

Gorillas dont eat meat, you're think of chimpanzees.

No, gorillas are opportunistic carnivores.
Deer are too.
Hell, had a pet rabbit that I would catch eating my dogs chicken bones and whatnot.
Was the craziest shit I'd ever seen.

Mu Jin Han, vegan bodybuilder

Even then opportunistic carnivore is pretty far removed from omnivore, could you say 99% of a Gorilla's diet is plant-based?

Gorillas do not eat meat, and insects in very limited amounts.

>Also, their bodies are more efficient at producing what it needs frrom vegetable matter.

This is true of FOILAGE, but humans do not eat foilage, we have access to much more easily digestable and calorie dense foods, cooked starches mainly, which is why starches are and have been a staple throughout our evolution since we discovered the fire.

forgot pic

Attached: 220649fa27cd7f4487e1c27ddd732e57--mus-vegan.jpg (236x419, 21K)

Yes.
We also eat meat to get what we can't get from vegetables.

Gorilla's are fucking oportunistic carnivores you fucking loon.

Yeah, but many societies that vegans claim are vegan are the exact same as those gorillas.
They eat meat and meat byproducts as well.

No. And don't listen to anyone who's not a coach that has seen their athletes perform. There's tons of hippie parents out there thinking they're moral pillars of society making their kids vegan, but then they fail to realize being vegan properly is extremely hard without the right knowledge of nutrition. Which in itself is a big hurdle.

In my gym, my coach trained hockey players and saw vegan brothers become weaker over the summer in their training camp. They were teenagers too so they should have been able to recover properly. Reason was veganism.

see:
You can get gains from eating pixie sticks and and vienna sausages morning noon and night if you are on the right kind of and amount of gear.

Post 100% natural vegan bodybuilders. Not half natty or even partial natty. 100% natural.

>What are the drawbacks?
>It's doable and a relatively healthy way to live.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

I'd say I'm pretty fit, 6'2''. 185lbs, 10-13% bf. Been vegan 3 years now, lost some weight when I transitioned because I tried to see how I felt at only ~10% calories from fat but I didn't like it so I increased fat again and gained the weight back. I'm a rock climber mainly so I try to not get too big and heavy, my weight now is probably as high as I'll go, but I did go from 168lbs to 185lbs as a vegan.

It's the same as being non-vegan other than that I supplement B12 once a week, I did before going vegan and still do supplement vit D.

>That image

Holy fuck, I legitimately went to school with this girl. She's the ex of a friend.

Attached: 1449402917725.jpg (720x1280, 160K)

>We also eat meat to get what we can't get from vegetables.

That would literally only be B12 in the modern world and it can be supplemented.

>Gorilla's are fucking oportunistic carnivores you fucking loon.

So are rabbits, cows, deer etc, as you said yourself. Are you really suggesting that something that makes up less than 1%(probably

Gorillas are big because they evolved to be big. While not completely herbivores since they eat small quantities of small animals and insects their digestive system is much different than humans. They eat upwards of 40 lbs of plants a day, have a much longer digestive track that allows them to break down cellulose which humans are incapable of, and are also able to convert plants materials into omega 3 fatty acids which humans can only do in a very limited capacity. Gorillas also evolved to be very large and muscular it's not a result of them working out to build muscles their bodies and muscles themselves are different than that of a human. Humans are not evolved to be large and muscular, they have adapted to have large brains and weaker more dexterous muscles with greater endurance. The human body produces myostatin which inhibits muscle growth it is only through physical exercise and diet that muscles are built yet we are still much weaker. The tradeoff is that humans are much more capable of controlling their bodies for complex movements, a chimpanzee or gorilla while being much stronger can barely manipulate a stick and are completely incapable of the fine motor control needed to type on a keyboard and shitpost on the internet.
TL;DR gorillas and humans evolved differently and are not biologically the same

>Blog-posting

Don't you ever post in my thread or sub-reddit again, okay kiddo?

Attached: 72850839-donald-trump-embraces-miss-usa-tara-conner-at-press.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2-xlarge_trans++An (1181x739, 70K)

They need to eat like that because foilage has close to no calories, adapted digestive tract or not. Humans have starchy tubers, legumes, grains, seeds and much more fruits available to them. It's not either meat or 40kg leaves, there are other alternatives as human evolution has shown. Our digestive tract started shrinking when we started to consume cooked foods, mainly starches.

We've always been omnivores.
At no point was the human animal a strict vegan.
This is a modern contrived dietary invention.

Where did I say we weren't omnivores? And evolutionary speaking "we" have been frugivores, insectivores, folivores, omnivores etc. we have gone through several phases.

No we haven't you fucking idiot.
We've eaten plants and animals for as long as the animal known as human kind has existed.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Says himself he doesn't use steroids, so I don't know what other proof I can give you.

Holy shit someone didn't do year 11 biology, for 200 thousand fucking years homo erectus or the like ate nuts and berries you fucking dumbass

Not really.
Drawbacks are less nutrients and less test. The only vegans you see who are big are on gear.

Tried it yea. But simply look at vegans. The strictest ones are all pale and small.

Stop pulling shit from your ass

>low T
says the guy who desperately craves getting meat from another man and shoving it in his and his wife/beard's mouths.
Is carnism the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

>Tried it yea
No you didn't

>Human evolution consists only of homo sapiens sapiens

How about you learn how to write without trowing insults twice as often as you make a point so we can avoid you embarassing yourself?

Just asking for clarification would both save you time and butthurt.

The fact that most people will find your persnickety diet annoying to accommodate, or feel the natural, involuntary twinge of being insulted when they're hosting and you refuse all of their food outright is a legitimate concern for anybody who isn't a socially-isolated autist or already living on a hippie commune anyway.

Are you proposing that your digestive tract will grow longer and turn into a gorilla's if you just eat plants for a while?

It's *possible*, but a lot more difficult to get right. If you want to make figuring out vegan alternatives and fitting them into your diet to get nutrients that omnivores don't even have to think about a dedicated hobby, go for it.

Post daily potassium intake, deficient meatcuck.

And when we lept out of the trees and started eating meat THEN we started to become human beings.

Human evolution consists only of homo
Yes.
Unless you mean the neadnerthals and the other dozen or so humanoid races that died out.

>Are you proposing that your digestive tract will grow longer and turn into a gorilla's if you just eat plants for a while?

Explain how you think this is what I'm saying.

Do your cardio, faggot. I get 1.5g/lb at -500

That woman died of altitude-induced pulmonary embolism fifteen minutes from the summit, and her vegan husband made it to the summit. That was going to be their third in a chain of seven major summits.
Do you really have that little to support your argument that you need to be misleading?
>and, shit, the raw fucking amount you have to eat to get the same amount.
You are a pussy. get your T checked if you think the amount of food you have to eat is worth bitching about.

>Human evolution consists only of homo

No it does not.. Human evolution goes back to the first life on earth. Including the first primate, which we stem from, we have a wide variety in diet even within the same species right trough our evolution to the modern human. Only thing the modern human and our recent ancestors has in terms of diet that no other primate has is cooking, not meat eating.

homo erectus ate meat though as part of an omnivorous diet. Homo erectus and much earlier australopithecus fossils have been found with the tools they used alongside animal bones which show signs of butchery.

>Human evolution
You're not a spiritual person for fighing the good vegan fight.
You're just a sad lunatic.

yes
drawback: you will devolve into el goblino verde

Biggest drawback is having a bunch of insecure pedophiles rage at you for not being a good goy and consuming animal products.

Attached: Forks.Over.Knives.2011.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.20.33.png (1920x1080, 643K)

>wolf-pack
>wolves are carnivores
try again you fucking faggot

>comparing a human's digestive system to a gorilla's

an excerpt from
ucdintegrativemedicine.com/2016/03/youre-not-cow-gorilla-dont-eat-like-one-either/#gs.LrsxxeU

Herbivores can be monogastrics or ruminants, which have a complex four-chambered stomach. Herbivores digest cellulose — which makes up most of a plant’s cell walls — from plant matter via fermentation. Herbivores need microbes to ferment plant matter, and their nutrients come from that process of microbial fermentation.

When humans eat cellulose, it can’t be broken down by enzymes. Only a small part of the cellulose will be broken down by our gut microbes in the large intestine.

tl;dr humans cannot digest plant material and use it's energy as efficiently as herbivores, which is why gorillas can get big off plants but humans cannot.

You can stay small, grow tits and never get a gf that respects your masculinity. Like I give a fuck lmao. Go ahead and buy into this ideology.

Green skin

why do vegans insist on calling omnivores "pedophiles"?

They're big because they don't have a hippocampus. Also why they're incredibly strong

>chaosandpain
>Additionally, he is the all-time world record holder at 181 with a 1705 total and has tied the world record for raw, wrapless squat at 650.
>Raw, wrapless world record for 181s is 1901
>Raw, wrapless world record squat is 749
>Raw, wrapless drug tested world record for 181s is 1766
>He literally drugs up to be worse than natties and lies about being as good as them
What a fucking joke. A b-tier lifter who competed in a no-name fed (PRPA is where he got his "world record") and drones on about nutrition topics that he doesn't understand himself.

>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9

Attached: Homo heidelbergensis.jpg (680x1024, 176K)

>The tradeoff is that humans are much more capable of controlling their bodies for complex movements, a chimpanzee or gorilla while being much stronger can barely manipulate a stick and are completely incapable of the fine motor control needed to type on a keyboard and shitpost on the internet.
I wonder how many people here would trade the ability to shitpost for gorilla strength