What should I look for when choosing a gym?

What should I look for when choosing a gym?

Attached: Large_2454_IMG_7569.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basic-fit.com/nl-nl/prijzen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you wanna avoid anything that looks like your pic

2-3 Barbell Benches, prefereably with at least one inclined barbell bench.
At least 2 squat racks
Enough space for deadlifts, or if you are lucky, a specific platform for DLs.

Extra points if you can also find one with a power rack

Attached: DEW7em3XYAAvfka.jpg (610x622, 38K)

Free barbells, more than one squat rack, not crowded

This is the only one close to me. I don't think it looks too bad.

Attached: Large_4221_IMG_7573.jpg (1280x960, 173K)

it's about as bad as it gets hombre
you need a rack and barbells
and smith machine is not a rack

They list a squat rack on their website but I don't see it anywhere

Attached: 1491699123645.gif (800x800, 1.17M)

they're probs tricking you into thinking they have a rack but they mean the smith machine

As long as they have 1 squat rack and AT LEAST 1 Barbell bench, then i guess it's okay.

Im currently going to a gym with just 1 barbell bench and 1 squat rack

i've seen more usable machines in a home gym. hope they don't charge more than $20 for this shit.

pic related
four squat racks, four flat bench, two incline bench, three leg press, 2 cable crossover for $25/mo
basic-fit.com/nl-nl/prijzen

Attached: ckwYDF1.jpg (1848x831, 219K)

NA fags have it so good.
Britbong here and every gym costs at least £20/month with such shitty equipment.

Good quality barbells

cant get anything good for under 10 bucks

Atleast 2-3 groups of thots, 2-3 old guys, 1 to 1/2 powerlifter and a gym twink.

my basic fit only has 1 squat rack 1 bench 1 incline 1 cable crossover and 1 spot where you can do deadlifts

Kanker

Attached: hardcurls.png (1256x800, 663K)

Ask to see the gym stallion then inspect his coat and teeth to make sure he's in good condition

Also make sure they haven't figged him to make him more peppy, some dishonest gym owners will do that

Thx guise for reminding me how much I love my gym. 3 Hammer Strength Racks with DL platforms in front, 2 dedicated dl platforms, 5 racks at a functional tower + 4 decline/incline/flat fixed benches.

desu i just like basic fit because there's so many fucking machines no one ever sees you and you can do meme lifts like zercher split squats in peace

This, ideally.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1704, 402K)

I look for a low population of gym clowns. Last time I made the mistake of going to a gym with sevreal groups, they caught me midset at the bench and replaced my weights with helium balloons. Fucking took 2 hours to get down from the ceiling.

-You should make sure the gym isn't too crowded during the times you wanna workout
-A cross fit section is a plus ( it's often quiet and you can squat there when all the power cage are taken)

Min. 2 bench presses
Min. 2 flat benches
Min. 4 incline benches
Min. 4 squat racks
3-4 cable rigs is nice
Not filled with smelly old people
Hotties everywhere

I also like having a preacher bench but it’s not a dealbreaker

That looks fucking terrible. I know you're going for the whole "vintage" look, but it doesn't look vintage at all and only looks legit trash.

No gym in my area...except planet fitness

The one with the most sensitive Lunk Alarm. You'll learn discipline that way.

that's not vintage look at all, that's just a powerlifting gym that cares about training and people who care about training don't care about stucco and aesthetic lights

dyel