How much do I have to lift for a girl to look at me like this?

how much do I have to lift for a girl to look at me like this?

Attached: gos.webm (1110x534, 2.94M)

She's not looking at him but staring into the space while trying to catch what the guy behind her is saying, you dumb brainlet.

>tfw you'll never be The Goose

>Be rich.
>Be famous
>Be possibly autistic

yes at first, but then she looks at Ryan

look at her breathing

He's gay

More than you do now.

>girl sits next to boy on couch in any context
>eyes pass over said guy because of proximity/group conversation
>counts as mire
Godamn you fags are pathetic, you’re actually worse than my gf who gets jealous if a pretty girl walks near my periphery. Get your shit together.

>he thinks he can lift his way into Goose-tier charm

Lifting is a coping mechanism. If you don't have the charisma and the face , you are just fucked and lifting cant fix that no matter how hard you try.

I have a question kinda regarding that pic:

I always hear that women only like older men when they profit somehow from it and that this is just a meme males only told themselves to make up for their loses in their teens and twenties, but when this is the case, why is it then pretty common for rich actresses to have boyfriends 10-20 years older while both probably had the same amount of money anyway?

it's about the face

>you’re actually worse than my gf
oh no, I'm worse than an imaginary person.

something something men "mature" later than women meme

She's definitely is smiling at him. Notice the way he doesn't even crack a smile at what the faggot behind him is saying?

>everyone reacts the same to what they hear

Autist.

Over $150k/yr.

Just be alpha. That slit is hot but her iq is room temperature, it isn't that difficult to mind fuck em.

>Just be alpha. That slit is hot but her iq is room temperature, it isn't that difficult to mind fuck em.

Attached: blt.jpg (951x972, 104K)

rofflll

>the virgin self improver
If girls dont look at you like that when you're dyel they wont look at your ugly ass like that when you're swole. It's all in your face

>Both men stare down at the ground, no emotion
>Only woman who just so happens to be looking at Ryan Gosling starts uncontrollably smiling
Autist.

This this this this this this this this this This this this this this this this this this This this this this this this this this this This this this this this this this this this This this this this this this this this this

You'll never get looked at like this if you don't have the face

Excuses

this user knows his shit

Where can I sign up for your class senpai

>samefagging to defend a meme
jesus just go back to /b/ already

Goose is like a PSL 5.5/10 at best so I guess that's the cutoff if you also run status game.

>women only like older men when they profit
That's true though. Women are biologically programmed to prefer security to better raise a family and older men are more likely to have better jobs and have their shit together.

not a single person has answered this question in the whole fucking thread, which is not a legitimate question, but a political statement. the question "how much do i have to lift for women to dreamily stare at me" is obviously a front for someone to say "no amount of lifting will get you a gf". this answer is usually followed by people posting autistic frogs and sad wojaks and other fucking mindless reaction images and ">tfw no gf"s. you stale, loaded retards are contaminating this board with /r9k/ bullshit. i can't fucking believe a thread died for this. and yet nobody responds for my thread about suggestions to increase my lateral deltoid strength etc etc.
fuck all of you.

Two modes

Brad Pitt - Pro line backer while being the kind of man they like being around or being the kind of man that makes them fear for their virtue.

welcome to Veeky Forums

one of the few times something on fit makes sense

Attached: absolutelymaddening.jpg (1440x1380, 387K)

Last time i asked for help with my routine it took 150 posts of people cursing at or defending Rippetoe for a bro to help me out.

my sides

Have you tried lat raises or any over head press variation you fucking retard? The threads that die are usually shit like yours anyway.

>go play pool with dyel friends
>ball gets stuck inside the table and wont fall to the drawer
>i simply lift half of the table with one hand like it's nothing (because it actually is way lighter than it looks like)
>w-wow user
maybe if those cunts did something besides smoke pot and drink all day they'd be able to lift osmething bigger than a bong

i can overhead press my bodyweight (185 lbs) and i still have the flattest fucking delts

Wow you're so cool

Bashing drugs offended you? :^)

flat delts =/ strong delts

you fucking mong. if you want size train for size.

Do you want size or strength from them?

>and yet nobody responds for my thread about suggestions to increase my lateral deltoid strength etc etc.
A BLOO BLOO BLOO Gee I dunno maybe do an exercise that works your deltoids and then 2 days from now do it again but heavier, do you really need a thread for that?

Variety and volume are much better for delts than strength.

both

Eva Mendes disagrees