Anyone else get to 1/2/3/4 and just find progress almost impossible beyond that?

Anyone else get to 1/2/3/4 and just find progress almost impossible beyond that?

Attached: d2zVkvc.png (753x592, 300K)

>Natty lifting

Attached: natty lifting.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Nope

It is.
The good thing is that if you have nothing to prove and reach aesthetics, you can hang out at 1/2/3/4 forever.
Personally, the OHP on that is low and I'd focus on increasing that.

try 2/3/4/5

1/2/3/4 is literally the limit for people with average genetics desu

If you want to et past 1/2/3/4 you need to push yourself. When I was past 2/3/4/5 I was having to bring 2 hands towels and change my tshirt half wat through my workout. Average joes hardly break a sweat and spend their rest period looking at their phone instead of stretching

Lifting past 1/2/3/4 is pointless and for ego unless you compete.
Also, lifting extremely heavy weights isn't sustainable in the long term and you'll eventually snap something even with muh gud form.

Have you tried doing heavy singles?
Have you tried deloading?

Got me.

Attached: cf1acaea-00da-4601-ae4a-78c9d1afa9ea.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Been sitting at 1.4/2.4/3.2/4.3 since I started my cut.
>I just wanna bulk again

>stretching during your rest times
wtf?

ok maybe not "stretching" but I always do plyometrics, light accessory work, etc to stay warm

1/2/4, is that for 1 rep or for 5 reps?

Seriously, just get on test.

Just maintain that and train endurance for peak performance
Look at guys who try sportz with too much muscle, it gets in the way and they gas out

Depends on which autistic group of people you ask. Honestly, if it's your 1RM it will be your 5RM soon enough anyway, so the distinction doesn't really matter.

Attached: 1515606377081.jpg (405x405, 19K)

Im new here, whats that whole 1/2/3/4 thing ?

Progressively expanding how many dicks you can service at one time, takes about a year to skillfully accomodate 4 simultaneous penetrations

Oh thanks, you must be an expert