Is natty lifting a waste of time?

Is natty lifting a waste of time?

Attached: tumblr_mguu8iqz811rahvqao1_1280.jpg (557x422, 40K)

Yes

Attached: zyzz sauna pepe.jpg (226x250, 8K)

If you have no dedication and/or commitment then yeah. If you can actually apply yourself then no.

Not a waste of time at all. It teaches you how to grow your body with diet and exercise and sleep.

Then you roid when you know what works for you and once you roid you'll never, ever go back to natty.

>Babolimp
>Chestbrah
>Narcissus
>Turtlesomeshit
What happeend to these guys?

>Babo
Eternally banished to the manlet pit
>Chestbrah
Still leeching off of his brother's success
>Narcissus
>Turtlesomeshit
No idea

I miss Babo. Apparently he lost all his gains.

Natty lifting is worth it. You just need to control your macros like crazy to look good.

Steroids = just don't eat like shit but you dont have to watch your macros and you will look reallly good.

I'd just end up looking like the dude on the left anyway

>once you roid you'll never, ever go back to natty.

Roid long enough and you can't go back, so you become the bloated 45 year-old guy at the gym. Nice work.

>Apparently he lost all his gains.
Sauce?

Who’s the guy in middle
Goals af senpai

YouTube comments lad. Not very reliable but people were saying after Zyzz died he just gave up with all that side of life. Some people said he lost his gains than got a bit back because he was spotted at some festival. But again, this is all hearsay.

Jason Genova

How to spot a newfag

exactly, you wait for the retarded replies to obvious bait and hey presto

You can get fairly big natty it just requires much more time than roiding. You can make it, but you’re taking the slow pony and not the bullet train.

Anyone remember Addy? I wish I had some of his pics/ or funny shit he did

Attached: 1515287994836.png (598x566, 277K)

This was babo last year, not quite as big as he used to be, but looks like he still lifts

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-13-16-54-37.png (1034x1089, 1.47M)

Of course not, Unless you want to be a professional bodybuilder. That pic that you posted is living proof that natty lifting pays off. Are they Mr. Olympia material? Nope. Are they aesthetic as fuck? Yep. Case closed.,

Attached: 1509815015893.jpg (304x420, 33K)

Attached: mwFexCU.jpg (836x584, 63K)

thank you, any more? I miss that manlet

Jeff Seid

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Is that what attractive women look like? I swear they look 5/10

You won't be bloated all of a sudden unless you stop controlling e2

Stop making excuses and just admit needles scare you, it's more dignified than coping this hard

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Natties will always look flat af when cut and they won't ever attain a decent size on a bulk

You might impress normies now and again but you'll never have the wow factor naturally

Plus what's the point anyways
Your test will decline every year until you're a shadow of your former self; for the price of two needles a week you can spend your whole life above the levels you had at 16

my fucking sides

... It has begun...

Attached: behold.jpg (500x326, 19K)

He was in a Chestbrah vid last year still looked big. Chesty was just at his marriage too, but couldnt tell his size in the suit.

Where would one acquire some juice?

Attached: 1518527129945.gif (192x197, 87K)

Saunaman

His intense daily sauna regiment kept his bodyfat less than 6% year round thanks to the intense heat causing the heart to beat at 120 bpm for the entire duration

Natty Is good enough to impress normies. I've only been lifting for 4 years and regularly get called jacked, shredded, etc. Current gf refers to my body as a Greek statue.

Roids are only needed if you want to impress other dudes who lift or gym thots. People here really have a skewed idea of what most people think.

/thread

this is unironically my goal

pic unrelated

Attached: soylent grin.png (505x470, 557K)

I've been lifting for like 15 months at this point and normies are impressed. The standard is so much lower than it's made out to be on this board. Roids will get you to a point that only other gymbros can truly appreciate.