What happened to men over the last 100 years?

What happened to men over the last 100 years?

Attached: men.png (1157x283, 190K)

((()))

They died.

lots of things, not sure what you're insinuating.

If its something about manlets, human height has actually been steadily increasing so its a mute point.

>mute point.

Attached: 1410137909784.png (400x381, 108K)

What happened, Veeky Forums?

Attached: men.png (1157x967, 422K)

wtf i hate men now >:(

None of those are on nearly the same level as the older actors. Pick Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Leo etc and you'd have a fairer comparison.

average height has actually increased, looking just at actors is a shit sample of the overall population

Attached: historical-median-male-height[1].png (799x577, 89K)

Bottom row looks worse but why..? is it just the hair and clothes or what

Attached: 1520643743679.jpg (951x840, 90K)

the decrease in the us is because of the beaner invasion average white male height has continued to increase

None of the fags on top having actual acting chops besides Gregory Peck. The bottom also is shit talent wise and you should compare the top to today's top leading actors. They're all better and the criterion for acting nowadays is more based on talent rather than looks

OOGA BOOGA BIG MAN BETTER IN TELEVISION
not that hard when you think about it, people were a lot more susceptible for shit like that in ye olden days I'm sure

Color

It's the soy I tell you

>all media in the 40's and 50's has some middle aged man pining after a 20 something
>all media now is dudes or women in their mid 30's with an estranged ex now doing things for their own purposes
boomers
nothing really changed besides people getting tired of the same shit over and over again and we'll get tried of this too

color tv was invented

Reagan amnesty and the change in immigration laws changed American height trends
Mexicans are consistently 3 inches shorter

Nothing. You can find plenty of middle aged white actors with shit hairlines.

Brad Pitt is 5’10

Because Hollywood was run by normal western males, who ennobled the idea of ideal masculinity , so the people they sought to put on their pedestals were tall, high testosterone men.
As time went on, Hollywood became more and more homogeneously owned by jews, very few of which posses masculine traits and are driven by insular group evolutionary survival psychology, which results in nepotism for other jews and denigration of competitive ethnic groups. The result is the demonization of masculine western males of christian morals and identity and the "celebration of soy."

Attached: 71HkDY8kc0L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x844, 137K)

irrelevant it was owned by the jews before "talkies" were a thing

I don't know about height, but I have a strong sense that the loss of the traditional coming-of-age ceremony is a crucial factor in the massive test drop we've seen in the last half of the 20th century. I think there's a huge difference in guys who have some sort of male rite of passage in the early teens as opposed to those who do not, something that clearly delineates when childhood is over and manhood has begun. The closest thing we have to that now is the public school system, and unless you were lucky enough to have a dad that took you hunting or something, that probably wasn't enough, especially as the schools have been overtaken by increasingly more fearful and politically correct faculty.

Yeah, all the old dudes are wearing suits and have top notch barber shop cuts

top row:
>black and white
>suited up
>photo from session
>A+ class actors

bottom row:
>color
>modern "fashion"
>photos from events
>random B+ actors at best

>that USA downward trend
E L G O B L I N O
L

G
O
B
L
I
N
O

Attached: 1473863342201.png (736x442, 373K)

>Contrasts older heartthrobs and dramatic actors to comedians.
>Surprised the comedians look funny.

This pic is the equivalent of putting Charlie Chaplin and the three stooges on the bottom pic.

A fair comparison would be:
>Ryan Gosling
>Keanu Reeves
>Chris Hemsworth
>Chris Evans
>Dwayne Johnson
>Jason Momoa
>Adam Driver

Yikes! The fact is that the very idea of Hollywood, an artistic frontier running as parallel to the wild, wild west of old was invented by a very much white man and one of the greatest artists in the western canon irrespective of medium. Speak not on matters you know nothing of and get better genetics, brainlet.

Attached: Intolerance_production_1916.jpg (600x485, 47K)

"Jackass" and subsequent ritualistic imitation represent the last hurrah of Western masculinity, coming of age rituals frequently involve pain, scarification, danger or fear, something. Knoxville et. al. were the last to worship and integrate this to the core of masculinity.

jews aren't white though

They're actors, they're not representative of the population at all.

I don't mean to be racist but the top row is all white men but the bottom row is almost all Jewish. Jews aren't known for their looks or height. Many characters they play are "relatable"

>ooga booga men used to be better!
>me born wrong generation!
>pictures of movie stars

Attached: fucking brainlet.png (817x443, 34K)

IMPROVE THINE GENES

Attached: 1744_123265082715.jpg (250x317, 22K)

Actors all became jewish because Jews took control of Hollywood

Jews are ugly manlets

Men are fat now, which has lowered their testosterone, which has ruined their life.

>actors
>men

>makes money playing dress up, deceiving people, and wearing make up
certainly sounds like a woman on paper

Movies are a product. The audience has changed. Even if (((they))) were responsible.

this

Attached: 1514567932577.png (720x715, 472K)

I don't disagree with that they've always been (((merchants))) if people didn't want their goods they wouldn't buy them. The ones that are the problem are the ones that control currency.

>Jews took control of Hollywood
Bro you don't even have to be an edgy online nazi faggot to know that jews had "control" of Hollywood from day one. Even the fucking ADL wouldn't deny that. At least be nominally informed if you're going shit out your fucking retarded conspiracy theories here.

underrated

Black and white photographs and them valuing men that looked like men.
Oh and half of those guys are giant faggots.

Actually makes more sense than "moot point".

>jews had "control" of Hollywood from day one
Why is Griffith denigrated?

Attached: griffith5.jpg (728x900, 77K)

The average height has been increasing, seems fine to me.

Film makers realized that it's easier to shoot people of average height.

Attached: 134839859610751.jpg (104x148, 7K)

>Bro you don't even have to be an edgy online nazi faggot to know that jews had "control" of Hollywood from day one. Even the fucking ADL wouldn't deny that.
Yes they would and the moment anyone points that out they're forced to apologize and grovel before the chosen people.

woah...

Those some quality toupees.

Obesity is a major factor in the decline of U.S.A. height.
So is having too much muscle.
Spinal compression is a real fucking thing you retards.
When my grandpa was alive a man who was 5'10'' didn't weigh in more than 160lbs.
A 6'+ might at most be 180.
Now you got 5'6'' people who are more than 200lbs and people wonder why the height keeps going down.

Every country is getting more obese but only Americans are shrinking. It's a mutt thing.

this

Goys vs kikes desu

>US height visibly dips when Irish/German, Southern/Eastern European and Central American/Asian immigration waves hit

w-wow it's just like the eugenic theories in muh animes

Attached: kalki pepe 2.jpg (557x768, 55K)

Tall guys fell for the short girl meme

Preserve your height genetics lads, don't fuck women under 5'11"

Attached: 1516251032229.gif (290x231, 996K)

Just got my testosterone blood test results back.

>30 y/o
>205 freedom units
>16% BF
>almost 1/2/3/4
>normal test range is 250-950
>test = 280

WHAT THE FUCK. Doctor says he can't do TRT because I'm still barely in the normal range.

What the fuck is the cause of this? I notice my libido is shit and there are days when I'm really lethargic and can hardly get out of bed.

I take a lot of supps including zinc and I eat brazil nuts a lot. Should I self diagnose and do a cruise on 250mg test e for a few months? WHAT DO?

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

Fix your lifestyle first

How? I sleep 8 hours a night. I eat clean: chicken, rice and veggies are half my meals. I don't drink or smoke really. I don't eat soy or any of that shit.

% BF

>bro science

I work outdoors every day. Eat well. Work out three times a week. Play rugby. My test at 31 was 225 or something. I've been on test since, it's been amazing. Changing your life style will BARELY raise your levels at this age. You should make any changes in health for that reason. But make sure you take your blood test SUPER early in the morning. Don't eat after 7 the night before. And don't drink anything but water until after the test. You test will fluctuate daily, go to a test center, not a regular doctor.

Ok kike

Do you do blasts or just cruise? For how long?

I do it once every week or two. Takes 15 mintues in and out. I've been on it for over a year. I had them put me to 1k freedom units. No side effects for me other than very light breaking out and erections at random times lol. Some guys get man tits, but they have a super cheap pill for that, and some guys get thick blood, which just means you should donate blood.

They got taken over by the more dominate race. Face it if whites were so great then they would be able to stop us POC from taking over every white land. I mean just face it

>Tyrones stealing all the white women
>Jose stealing all the easy minimum wage jobs
>Paeet and Chang is stealing all the STEM jobs
>And now Muhamad is fucking all over Europe.

HAHAHAHAH POC will rule the world.
STAY MAD YA WHITE KEKS

Attached: white chocolate.jpg (540x720, 121K)

Are you insinuating these men were average by any standard? Are you literally retarded?

i am a 34 soycuck dyel and my test was 780 when I got it checked 2 months ago
i think im the least masculine person i know

i think naturally masculine chads are like 1000-1300

>Bottom row looks worse but why..?
Majority of them are (((them)))

Yknow if it wasnt for white women us POC would probably never have a chance in white countries. White men are economically, spiritually and physically cucked.

Jewish trickery

Most of these heights are probably lies anyway though. Showbiz hasn't exactly ever had a track record for honesty or ethics. Cultivating an image has always been a part of it. People didn't realize Tom Cruise was a midget for a long time.

God i fucking hate michael cera with such passion. I seriously want to murder him and his stupid fucking face and shit acting

George Soros

>all that balding
Why can't guys take proper care for their hair?

Got fucking dammit I don't usually give a shit about being a manlet but seeing this made me fucking hate my inferior genes

Attached: 1520995389000.jpg (804x802, 85K)

the older actors were characters invented by movie studios in order to appeal to girls/women based upon the fact they were tall etc. iirc, a movie producer came up with john waynes name while he wasnt even present and just said "this is your name now". they even set actresses up with gay male actors as beards so to not put female audiences off by knowing the male actor is gay.

Yikes, just went through this guys post history. Racist, sexist, antisemetic, homophobic/transphobic bigot. Ignore this troll.

Attached: IMG_1395.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

Arent half the people on the bottom row Jews?

I'm brown and I hate faggots like you.

Also people who talk like this on the internet don't have sex.

Holy fuck I should be way more offended by that photo but god damn that is funny.

LE 56% MIXING

Back then we were tall, alpha, chad men. Now it's just a bunch of soyboy manlets

I weep for mankind's genetics

Attached: IMG_1863.jpg (640x827, 133K)

they arnt the same people or even related why do you think they look different?

Take soy until you test levels are around 200, then jump on trt.

why tf does his eight matter? I'm 6'1 but I'd trade that to be Brad Pitt, dafuq?

500+ should be normal range, I feel sorry for you bro

Up dietary cholesterol, your body converts it to testosterone.

You do know the mass immigration to Europe has been lobbied and funded by foreign (((entities)))? Literally nothing we can do than to convince them they'll have worse time being here than in a sandpile in buttfuck inbredistan

Years of feminism being shoved down the throat of men

How is it fair that you can't take test, but if some trans person wants to do it, then its fine and they get a pass?

Shits not fair.

Because it's not in the interest of dominant men to let other men better themselves.

LA CREATURA

^

Very jewy