Making of the Übermensch

White men of fit, how do I use fitness to enchance the height of my children and not stunt their growth?
>When do I start their weight lifting?
>When do I start their sports?
>What foods should I give boys and girls?
Both me and the wife are 6'1".
How tall do you think we can get the boys and girls respectively?

Attached: Squats.gif (360x360, 1.7M)

>6'1"
I was taller than you at 15, manlet.

TÜRK BULL ÜBERMENSCH
Wh*Toids are subhuman.

Team sports should start as early as 5. Offer reinforcement to encourage them to stick with it

Nothing else matters

light sports like football (english) and hunting (basically on feet lightly) till 14/15, push ups situps at 16, lifting at 17

Whole milk

Exercise and activity as a regular and normalized element through childhood

They can do starting strength at 10 years old, given they have the requisite mental maturity

I'm really trying to avoid exercises that could stunt their growth btw, but I know lifting stimulates HGH.

Attached: Prometheus.jpg (471x620, 19K)

>>When do I start their weight lifting?
~8-10 years old so they learn proper technique, but keep the weights light or they WILL get hurt
at ~13 years old (tanner stage 4) you can start taking them through a novice LP, then follow up with the same sort of intermediate and then advanced program you'd use for adults
>>When do I start their sports?
as soon as they can confidently run
>>What foods should I give boys and girls?
normal food until ~10 years old
lots of meat and complex carbs after that
a lot of whole milk
NO JUNK FOOD EVER
>How tall do you think we can get the boys and girls respectively?
6'3" and 5'10" on average, but there's quite a bit of variability

>muh stunted growth
you fucking retard
look up how growth plates actually work
the only way to stunt your growth (barring severe malnutrition) is to break your fucking bones
funnily enough, lifting weights is literally hitler, but football is fine and encouraged, right? :^)

God damn this is shitty parenting advice

>absolutely abhorrent post
>r*ddit spacing
ok bud

What, one of my undergrad degrees was in exercise physiology and I didn't see anything off base about what he said.

Do you think I could induce puberty early in the kids by feeding them foods that promote testosterone like oysters, or estrogen like milk and soy?
Also which exercises should I avoid putting sub 15 year olds in? I'm thinking nothing involving the back desu.

Attached: Sup.gif (353x583, 27K)

breastfeed kiddo's. Feed proton rich(rip) diet. I believe (personal cope) that illnesses in the growing phase can cost you height. So do not put your kids at risk of food poisoning in that phase. Not the slightest bit.
But I'm probably being a retard so I guess you can do nothing and let genetics take over

As a 175cm Turk I'm longer than 85% of the population please make better baits

Lmao, someone on pol actually just posted a thread I was thinking about
Guess that answers that

Attached: Soy.jpg (1125x2436, 1.28M)

>weight lifting
For any serious weight training start at puberty
>sport
If and when they want to.
>diet
Pretty much the same as an adult diet. Lots of fruits and vegetables, low oil and sugar. Make sure they aren't deficient in anything.

>tfw parents didn't give a damn about my diet and allowed me to eat like shit
>tfw only vegetables were practically starches
I'm pretty sure they contributed to my horrible acne as a kid, and now I have this lone gigantic scar on my face. I guess I didn't lose out in the height department though

Attached: 1519761105163.jpg (500x377, 118K)

>Do you think I could induce puberty early in the kids by feeding them foods that promote testosterone like oysters, or estrogen like milk and soy?
don't give soy to boys
>Also which exercises should I avoid putting sub 15 year olds in? I'm thinking nothing involving the back desu.
none you fucking retard
just do them light at first

are you seriously posting a thread about when/how to get your kid to lift, but then shit out nonsense like "don't anything involving the back" (so basically any compounds) and "lifting stunts your growth"?

Not a parent, but if you can make your futur kids avoid junk food and an a shitty diet with too much carb. That would be a good start.
Also more manual activity than shitty internet/console/tablet

I started doing sports when i was 5 and lifting when i was 15. I turned out taller than both my parents (but still 5'9 feelsbad, dad is manlet). Dont think sports/food/lifting effects height tho, thats mostly genetic besides malnutrition

How tall did you end up just out of curiosity?

fuck off Onur

This. Get a home with a yard, or try to live near a park. Get your kids outside, and don't feed them garbage.

turks are shorter than greeks, ew

Weight training started at 7th grade at my middle school for football, my highschool in the same district also won state like 5 years in a row, guys who started then went on to be mega chads no stunting going on there, teach proper form at 10 then actual weightlifting no later than 14 depending on when they started puberty.