Is this avoidable

Is this avoidable

Attached: 1520971917621.jpg (693x424, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-journal.org/html/age-travesties-15750.html
cnbc.com/2018/03/06/bill-gates-it-is-a-certainty-we-will-have-another-financial-crisis.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, we are all doomed to suffer the agony of existence

don't send your daughters to (((college)))

no, we lost our better chance in 1945.

Yeah just keep her off of tumblr and feminist bullshit and any girl should have a happy, healthy and fulfilling life.

Yes, get off the internet

Those crowsfeet

Brother

They are not the same people

this

Someone spoonfeed me? Who is this whore and why should i care?

truth

Musicans, artists constantly change their looks. It would be unnatural and bad for performing not to

Attached: a268c88eab54724e9824ddf697d96cdb--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime.jpg (540x750, 110K)

Hitler fucked it all up the stupid self obsessed retard. He did so much right just to fucking lose because we HAD to fucking fight soviet union and EVERYONE ELSE at the same mother fucking time.

Soon we’ll get them back...

Just looked her up. She's a pop singer, so of course shes gonna look like that. That's their whole thing.

The true redpill: Hitler was bad, but not for the reasons normies think he was

this tbqh, he should have listened to Goring, the most redeemable of the bunch.

Attached: 1518416685111.jpg (792x960, 75K)

Goering was a fat fuck. Addie should've taken notes from Rommel

He was a fat fuck but far more diplomatically capable than Hitler and tried advising him against almost every major mistake leading up to and during the war. Hitler listening to Rommel in that fashion seems to much of a fantasy, in a perfect world maybe.

Attached: 232c8f84ae309d457f61153eab3e3a0ca30bfa954fbad86b3d5961b6a9e584ee.jpg (320x400, 43K)

white girls

Kind of true.. I change my appearance every few months.. but I'm a classical musician.Between long hair, buzz cut, full beard, shadow, fully shaven, glasses, big hipster classes, contacts.. etc. cutting bulking, having a girlfriend or probably being gay

SEX SELLS KIDS

Things are not this simple, considering the Soviet Union's 39-40 expansion into Finland, the Balkans, Romania + a lot of intel (granted a lot of it probably false) that the USSR was planning to attack Germany gave every indication to Hitler that he should've attacked the USSR first. But he certainly was naive in thinking he could wrap up the conflict with the British with a proposed peace treaty, so I guess the multi-front war is still his fault.

*Baltics

wrong, he shoulda fought east first.

"As I’ve said before, you don’t get Hitler because of Hitler — there are always potential Hitlers hanging around. You get Hitler because of Weimar, and you get Weimar because the people in charge of maintaining liberal democracy are too weak and corrupt to do the job."
-city-journal.org/html/age-travesties-15750.html

Look around. Culturally, we're only a couple years away. All we need then is the economic catastrophe, (cnbc.com/2018/03/06/bill-gates-it-is-a-certainty-we-will-have-another-financial-crisis.html) to add to the degeneracy of western virtue, and boom. Weimar 2. We'll have another chance my man, just you fucking wait.

Attached: 1520923806283.jpg (198x254, 9K)

>Goering the metrosexual fat drug addict was who Hitler should have listened to
Maybe if he listened to his generals who damn near conquered Europe despite his micromanagement, the world would be different.

Not really a naziboo but man I hope you're right

Attached: BEADY.jpg (490x313, 22K)

Lights. Canadian pop-singer chick that's been outta the spotlight for about 5 years give-or-take. But I think she's on tour again now for some fucken reason.

The pic on the left is most of a decade old now (maybe more), but yeah brah. Same chick.

fuck I don't need these feels right now

Attached: 1520662978544.jpg (990x902, 329K)

There's no clear scapegoat like there was in the 1930s. It's hard to get your finger landed exactly on the jew of today. Regardless, we don't have enough of a national pride to be able to declare ANYONE an outsider of our glorious homeland, even if we could identify a clear scapegoat.

Yes. If you have feet walk around it

>

Lights didnt go to college

Explain that.

yes. don't go to college

I don't understand this picture?

Dudes, Lights barely made it through high school. She kept getting bounced around from school to school because of [reasons].

Source: apparently she went to my high school for like 4 months back in 2003 or some shit.

who

the chick in the OP photo.

again, who

(You)

>tfw she looks almost exactly like my ex
I'm no joke crying, she was a tumblr girl too, i don't even want to know what happened to her.

Attached: cry.jpg (480x360, 8K)

you mean: sex sells, kids
fucking brainlet
get off my Veeky Forums

Attached: 1496634320897.png (720x974, 737K)

That fat fuck failed us all losing the battle for Britain which eventually led to the total defeat

She probably did tons of drugs/drank a lot

tfw your grandfather stormed Berlin

Attached: cool cat.jpg (432x444, 196K)

(((Marxism))) being taught in colleges by (((professors)))

>implying Jews were a scapegoat
hi JIDF
figure it out, genius.

yep. stop giving us Weimars and we'll stop giving you Reichs.
Jews love Democracy because it is the most easily subvertable system. the most powerful lobby is AIPAC. they just buy policy. and then they buy politicians, too... like when Hillary gets 1 million dollars to give a 20 minute speech at (((Goldman Sachs)))

>Europe
>Refugees

Now if that aint a scapegoat that ppl already use

Also if he enslaved the millions of jews and slavs he had at his disposal instead of killing them off like a fucking retard Germany would have easily beaten the Soviet Union.

Your grandfather was a commie which was objectively worse than being a fucking nazi. Congratulations.

Nah, he just liked killing nazis
After war he was given a land and didn't give a fuck about reds

but you sound salty, wehraboo

Attached: prima.jpg (594x594, 132K)

this

Attached: AfricanAlbinos.jpg (600x1000, 92K)

>Nah, he just liked killing nazis
he's probably really happy he turned his grandchildren into minorities in their own country

Attached: France.jpg (2288x2208, 957K)

>yep. stop giving us Weimars and we'll stop giving you Reichs.
Let's hope it happens soon because we're running out of time real fast

Attached: Birtrate Africa.jpg (884x597, 140K)

>that pic

Makes me kek everytime

Soo what should Hitler have done according to you?
Germany was surrounded by enemies. The Brits were waiting for Russia to attack Germany and afterwards take down both. So were the soviets.

Remember, Britain was Britain plus Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan, half of Africa and half of the Arabic countries.

The alternative for Hitler was to stand still and wait for Brits to attack, get defeated and than all of Europe surrender to Soviet Russia.

>tfw the kikes build so much anti-refugee sentiment up just in time for the (((economic collapse))) that convincing Europeans to fight for the Greater Israel project becomes a cinch
People like pic related will be the leaders of the (((new Reich))), they're made out to be patriotic martyrs and heroes in the run up to crisis point but they don't serve Europe.

Attached: 1520625790842.png (1502x1629, 1.95M)

Ageing:
Women age like milk: best young and fresh
Men age like wine: best older and mature

Attached: At_Last_I_Truly_See.png (600x507, 93K)

Sure, if you help your daughter develop hobbies to get her off of social media and doing her own thing, discipline her some (but not too much), and show affection.

men who don't know this get married to the first chick they can get and then hate their lives

Men should not marry before 40 and should not marry a woman older than 30.

>yeah so don't worry about supply lines, tanks don't need fuel to run
t. Rommel

Foster- "we need a record of every trade"
nope. crypto is not stocks. you don't need a record of every fiat trade, so why do you need a record of every crypto trade?

this is chads reply

amen

Thought we were discussing as grown men and yet you insult me being french
Why man

Attached: damn son.jpg (640x640, 103K)