NO KITCHEN

What would you eat for protein if you had nothing more than a microwave and fridge?

Attached: wxdg.jpg (788x1264, 304K)

Microwave strips of tofu at low power

whey shakes
whole foods chicken

why don't you buy one of those electric stovetops you can plug into a wall

Steak and bacon.

And cook in my room?
I have a mini fridge and microwave sitting on top of it. That's basically it. I debated buying one but I think the smoke would get kinda bad.

Oats

Microwave steak?

I didn't know this was a fucking thing what the shit. I'm kind of scared to try this and ruin a good steak.

A george foreman grill and a crock pot cost less then 20 bucks.

cold cuts
peanut butter
whey shakes
tuna

Attached: 1473103654834.jpg (650x650, 52K)

No, I get it, but I'm talking about a 10x10 room. Do you think it'd be safe to grill in a small room like this?

Just open a window bro what’s the worst that could happen

No window.
sorry please don't ask about my pathetic living conditions
10x10 room, no window, no counters.

What about a Microwave Oven? The ones that can roast shit.

crockpots bro. was the only way i ate in college dorms.

a george foreman grill is safe, yes. a gas/charcoal grill is not, no.

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON?

Rotisserie chickens.
One every day for dinner until I got sick of them.

No one.

Attached: 34239302.jpg (1118x600, 75K)

Dude do the crock pot, seriously. You can cook actual cuts of meat with veggies and make great meals. The only thing is without a kitchen preparing the food and cleaning in general will be a bitch. In terms of ease of cooking without a kitchen vs. actual health and taste of food you get there's no better way

I've never used one so I don't really get how to. Just throw in a pot? the temp, time, etc is all foreign to me compared to a stove/oven.

Also, I'm guessing if you're living in a 10' square windowless bunker youre probably pretty poor, and you can use this tool of the gods to turn the cheapest ingredients in the store into a week's worth of dinner

There are tons of recipes online man, once you get the hang of what ingredients cook at what time and temp you can experiment. Learning to cook well is a skill you grow just like lifting, your weights are going to go up as the quality of your cooking goes up because you're actually going to want to eat whatever you have instead of chicken and broccoli for the 1000th time.

My personal favorite is pulled pork, when pork shoulder is on sale near me its $1.50/lb, usually chicken breast runs $2/lb for comparison. So a pork shoulder, chop an onion or two and throw it in, dice a small amount of garlic and pour in a half cup apple cider vinegar and half cup BBQ sauce. Prepare that shit before you go to bed, cook on low 8-10 hours, and wake up to your shithole smelling like a Texas BBQ Pit. All those ingredients besides the pork are fairly shelf stable, you can buy a small bag of onions for instance and use them all before they go bad, even for a single guy

Sardines and mixed nuts.

And to add to this, take your apple cider vinegar and mix in 1-2 tsp salt and pepper each to make a dressing. Chop a head of cabbage as fine as you want, pour your dressing on it, throw that shit in Tupperware and boom, you've got a full weeks worth of pulled pork and coleslaw dinners for like $15 of ingredients