Why do people do this?

Why do people do this?

Attached: 8CEFA2CC-9F1D-41CF-A559-B2D5E196C16D.jpg (1866x1663, 487K)

Because some people are shitty, selfish, inconsiderate assholes and nothing anyone does will change that. Welcome to the real world, user.

(You)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.09.39 PM.png (438x218, 142K)

>15 DBs
>at least two more in her hands
Wew
E
W

Home gym master race

Whats funny is that you guys would call us home gym people autist hermits, but in reality you goto your gym and see that retarded shit all the time and you get angry, but you're actually a social autist and aren't confident enough to go and tell the people off for doing that shit.

Cuck.

Attached: 1490644842089.png (1024x768, 1.13M)

ive been to that gym. im not surprized it looks like that, its filled with immigrants.

Because they're doing a super specialized routine that no one else has heard of, they know the secret to working out

>

Attached: pls_respond.png (438x218, 133K)

Attached: (you).png (509x500, 255K)

My gym looks worse than that early in the morning. I had to re-rack like 15 of them just to make space for my bench. Why are people so fucking lazy?

I saw some woman doing meme exercises earlier today. She had 2 giant towers of dumbbells that were stacked over 5 feet high right next to her.
>tfw I thought about walking by and 'accidentally' knocking it over

Attached: 1517328130830.jpg (798x668, 38K)

>women
>people

Attached: sexist.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>Why do people do this?
It's because they're not working hard enough in training, resulting in them having time to both be on their phone taking photos and to focus on what others are doing around them that doesn't directly affect them.

Also, the Autist, outside of his natural habitat, feels threatened by a lack of control of other's actions. This commonly results in quiet, awkward rage and shitposting as a debrief when he returns home.

the only people that dont rerack are lazy cunts, and they will never make it

source: me, i have a homegym, and i ALWAYS rerack, even tho it's literally only me

drop sets niqqa

>drop sets for autists
fixed

This guy

This. Literally only ever see women hogging a bunch of weights. Because they read a listicle or some shit where they need to do nine different exercises in a certain order a bunch of times.

Sneak liquor into the gym? I don't know. You'd think it would hinder their gains.

I do this at my gym, the area immediately around the lifting platform is littered with coloured plates.
A bit like a bower bird's nest, glorious to behold really

Just take his dumbbells? He isn't using them. Do you need a guide for your life.

Use dumbbells 80lbs and up.

lol what a pleb gym

Raised by single mothers. They can't help but to have the feminine expectation that someone will come along to take care of the mess they make.

What's even worse is when you can't find any 45s because some dude has literally all of them on the leg press

Beacause it's a Planet Fatness

I walked into the gym other day and the bar in the rack had 5 25lb plates on each side courteously left by some piece of shit

the dumbbells say YouFit

>using anything but 100lb plates on leg press
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

It's the same in my gym in Norway. Almost everyone that goes there is an immigrant, they never rerack. When I come in and the power rack or bench have weights on them I just occupy it. They don't ever fucking rerack.

men were a mistake