STOP USING TINDER

STOP USING TINDER

It may have been a dating app in the first few days of it's creation, but it has long become a platform that only serves for women to validate themselves since hundreds of thirsty losers will like and give constant compliments to average whores.
Only approach women IRL and never give them free validation.

Attached: 1290340898041.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturallymoi.com/2012/08/cdc-nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-genital-herpes/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3460698/CDC-1-2-gay-black-men-US-diagnosed-HIV.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but everyone on fit uses tinder

And that is a problem

Or just stop using Tinder if you're under 7/10

I agree with this, dating sites in general just became a hive of pretentious 6s.
Don't use grindr either, too high a risk of serial killers. Nothing wrong with gays or anything, but I just feel like the fewer the gays the higher the chance one is a serial killer.

is grindr a good way to get convincing looking traps? or tindr is better?

>stop using technology to get laid
No.

>stop spreading your scent
>stop freeing your seed
>stop riding the tiger
>stop going outside
>stop getting pussy
>stop conquering
>stop lifting

Attached: sb.jpg (635x1115, 92K)

Traps identify as female so I guess they're more inclined to go on Tinder than Grindr. Idk though but I just see lots of traps in Tinder from and I never tried Grindr to confirm.

>traps identify as female

No, they don't. That's the whole point. The viewer misidentifies them as female.

I was thinking about stop using it because theyre trying to make it like facebook. I do not like it but where else will I find bitches to fuck desu.

Speak for yourself you big idiot.

>legit asking what dating sites to use to find traps

Attached: 1520755181408.jpg (460x400, 126K)

Just post on /soc/ nothing but faggots there

While YOU slave away on TINDER only to fruitlessly VALIDATE WOMEN,

CHAD effortlessly GETS LAID on each of his FIVE THOUSAND MATCHES

I dont. Only emotionally unstable women use online dating.

RACE MIX GOYIMS.

Attached: 91935.jpg (1242x381, 245K)

Just catfish for matches and get them to fall in love with you

Dating apps aren't worth the trouble most of the time. If you don't live in a city your tinder stack is filled with girls who haven't used it in months but still show up for some reason.

Nothing wrong with dating other races but i haven't found any attractive black girls on tinder, they are maybe 5% of the population and if you look for attractive ones that's 0.05%

"Nothing wrong."

naturallymoi.com/2012/08/cdc-nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-genital-herpes/

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3460698/CDC-1-2-gay-black-men-US-diagnosed-HIV.html

Attached: sundowner-smile-gif.gif (500x281, 991K)

I do good on tinder because I can't tell when girls like me irl and the match system helps

>implying getting validated by matching qts doesn't feel good

so use Bumble? Ok

I live in a city and it's still kind of pointless to use dating apps like Tinder. I can just go outside and meet women.

OKCupid used to be neat because people would write longer profiles and answer questions so you could see if they were good matches for longer-term dating, but that kind of died out awhile ago.