How does he still look good when he has such a shit body and no muscle?

How does he still look good when he has such a shit body and no muscle?

Attached: Capture.png (1372x1065, 2.41M)

Money

Height, frame, face

handsome face > everything

>what being an alcoholic does to your body irl

>retarded user finally discovers no one cares about how Veeky Forums you are outside of Veeky Forums

On the other hand, I hope I can look as good as John Slattery at 55

Attached: rogersterling.jpg (600x684, 55K)

He looks like shit when you consider the fact most people age 55 have normal heads of hair and aren't completely fucking white

facial attractiveness is the most immediate and therefore most important trait

ETERNAL ANGLO

Being white in itself isnt that bad. Its still a full head of healthy hair.

tbqhwu, he looks younger than 55 despite the white hair

always in a suit

Attached: 1518675469278.jpg (702x900, 70K)

Unk?

a lot of his attractiveness has to do with the character, i dont think hed be so handsome if he wasnt charming/confident etc.

that said, he has a good face and 10/10 beard potential so he could be 300lb and still be good looking

>mfw my dad had completely white hair by the time he was 30 and I'm heading the same way

At least I won't go bald though

Attached: 28741260_1849257955132091_814109132_n.png (440x527, 221K)

Not going for Rhoy Batty mode

thats cool as fuck user. embrace it.you could look like dr brenner from stranger things

Daily reminder that Jon Hamm was in a racist southern frat during college and was arrested and expelled for hazing pledges. Literally beat the shit out of a pledge and dragged him across the room by his testicles in a claw hammer.

what the fuck

Sounds like a fun guy to party with

Id rather have my hair go white than lose it tbqh senpai

>not going the white foxy road

never gonna make it

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f-c,0,75,800,331.u5.jpg (800x331, 75K)

It's funny how small most celebrities really are. Especially ones that you always see in a suit, like talk show hosts. I mean, yeah, Conan is tall as fuck but he's so fucking scrawny.

He looks actually better with white hair than with black in my opinion.

You made me think he had a gollum-like figure.
He looks fine, fag.

Attached: images-7.jpg (313x470, 14K)

Same, my Dad had full white hair by the time he was 35. Else pretty handsome fella tho.

In his case, literally face-frame-height and not being fat.

>tfw I have this body type (and body hair for that matter) and I've always wished I was thinner

Based

Not to nerd out here but OPs pic was from season 4 and this pic is from season 5. So I think in OPs pic he is just squished sitting on a bed. Plus at some point Jon Hamm quit drinking. This could have been then. Being an alco destroys your gains.

Facial surgeons

>handsome face > everything
Something Veeky Forums, /r9k/, and /adv/ will never, EVER seem to grasp...

This. Jon Hamm's a handsome guy, and he conveys self-confidence all of his mannerisms. He's an alpha, through and through.

Was this supposed to cause us to have a negative opinion of him? Do you know where you are?

He was probably angry because both his parents died by the time he was 20

chad af

But he obviously has muscle.

face > frame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height

He's one of my favourite people, and he's funny as fuck. Supports a number of charities, apparently awesome to work with on set, and is a great improvisor. Would happily spend my haze time in the pit with him standing on my flaming back any day

Shhh.The NEET losers on this board don't want to hear the truth from you.

Tailored clothes, tall, a good face, not obese