Does Veeky Forums lift to compensate for their dick?

does Veeky Forums lift to compensate for their dick?

Attached: 1501244148650.jpg (1500x1000, 289K)

I feel like I ascended past having a dick when i got fit

>not lifting to complement your dick
>not adding kegels to your workout
>not becoming a sexual tyrannosaurus thanks to what I said above above
You're not gonna make it OP

The final redpill is just cutting it off

>7.5in is average now
>tfw 5.75in dicklet
Never gonna make it
Also, how do I get more girth?

>Not having average penis so you can go balls deep
It's like you don't want to make it

Look up monster girth 101 reddit.
Please don’t worry about your size, I probably do enough for this whole board

Not him, but I once went on a 2-hour binge of looking at Celebrity cocks to compare myself, made posts on /adv/ and /r9k/ about being too small, created a dick thread on /co/ and confessed that I think about killing myself over it, because I think any imaginary girls will just laugh at me. Said thread reached 300 or so replies and my story is still known there. I went on NoFap for a month, because I was convinced I wasn't worthy enough to fap or get any sexual satisfaction. Do you still think (you) worry too much?

Wanna know the funny thing? I've got a girth of ~6", and depending on bonepressed or not, a length of 5.5" to ~7". Curved dick with veins and all that too. So I'm either completely average, or a bit above it. But yet, I went full-on autism. The thing that woke me up from my craziness, was a blog called "Extraordinary Passion" on Tumblr. The lady had gathered data, info, everything, about which dildos sold best, what women confessed,e verything. I'd link, but GookMoot thinks it's spam.

Attached: 1520870064463.jpg (820x529, 93K)

That blog was a good read

>be 300lbs
>6inch penis
>lose weight, down to 250, notice dick looks bigger, remeasure
>6.9inches
>Cant wait to lose 50 lbs and be 7 inches for real

I know, right? It just makes everything clear. Everybody acts as if gals who can take the XXL Dragon Dildos are somehow the majority and not a fringe population less than the fans of a D-List Comic Book Character. It had charts, studies, everything. Yet autists here keep worrying about perfectly fine cocks, while LARPing as 0.001%s, and making things worse for insecure fags.

Where you bonepressing before you lost weight? Is the 6" bonepressed or not, I mean.

> b-but bigger thighs make dick look s-smoller

wat do

As a side note, it's psychologically ingrained in women to remember a dick they've had in their pussies as bigger than it actually was. Keep this in mind when you hear women speak about dick's they've taken and compare them with. Bitches don't know shit. I'm perfectly average in every way down there and get much praise for dick size from grills from time to time.

Attached: 1486395804093.jpg (812x883, 270K)

Femanon here. 15 cm dicks are fine
I heard some girls have naturally deeper vaginas and need a bigger dicc to feel great tho

Noone cares what a woman thinks, for men having a bigger dick is all about dominating other men

Big thighs are the death of masculinity. The fat disperses precious resources and dilutes your testosterone. With less thigh mass your dick would be bigger because the testosterone would have hit it harder in puberty.

This

This.

I have a 5.5" dick and have never gotten any complaints. I acknowledge that it's on the smaller size and have used toys with some gfs, but the toys were always my idea because of my insecurity and mostly were never used.

Idk, brahs, I know it matters to a degree, but it doesn't matter in the sense of being a dealbreaker unless you have absolutely nothing else going for you.

bigger thighs keep your testicles at an elevated temperature and therefore affect your fertility, lose weight

I thought for a time my dick was 4 inches. I coped hard as fuck, but still felt awful. Then I measured it. 6 inches. And I had heard that my dad had "about 5.5", so at that moment I realized there was literally nothing wrong with my dick. I have far more important things to worry about than a SLIGHTLY above average penis

5.2 inch dick.
Feels small because I'm 6foot and have big hands. One girl has said shit about my dick being small, but she was as bitch so I try not to dwell on it.
My dick is there to satisfy ME.

>2-hour binge of looking at cocks

I think you have bigger issues my friend

>5.5" long
"Don't worry too much about length user, girth is much more important hehe"
>fucking 4.5" girth

Anyone else thinnn? shit sucks man

kek

Are you talking about about the modern tantra blogpost thingy? Pretty good read. I'm about 7 inches and never really felt insecure about it but finding out that that's bigger than I expected is always good

me man, im 6in long and like a bit above 4.5 girth. i genuinely dont know if it's actually thin or just average? might have to jelq or some shit and try to hit 5in girth. i'd be pretty happy with that

>have never gotten any complaints.
what a dumb post, no sane woman is gonna berate your dick in front of you

bend her over and close her legs

Reminder that only sluts care about dick size, a regular girl would love you for who you are and wouldn't do anything to make you insecure.

Then what am I supposed to be worried about, that they berated it to their friends yet kept fucking me?