Sitting cross legged

is it gay for a guy to sit with his legs crossed?

Attached: uhh.jpg (650x479, 57K)

I think so. If not gay then definitely a feminine thing to do. I don't even have a huge dick but sitting like that or with my knees together crushes my genitals

I sit like that all the time. My balls are fine, but don't straighten your legs too quickly.

Only if you're a huge insecure faggot.
The best reason not to do it is because it's bad for your back

its gay for you to ponder something's gayness you closet homo

It's gay to care about what other men think about the way you sit.

Attached: leg_cross.png (678x641, 323K)

LA CREATURA

I sit with my foot on my knee (pic related), i lay back and spread my arms. Or if there was a coffee table i put my legs on it and lay back and spread my arms.

Attached: 453034833.jpg (408x612, 26K)

that hurts my freakin balls dude

At least use the terms correctly you fucking mongoloid.

I cross my legs all the time, but it's ankle-over-knee, not knee-over-knee. Only noballs fags are capable of doing that.

It shows that you are a sophisticated person, and alpha enough not to give a shit about other people's opinions.

Rockstars sit like this during some interviews and they look far from gay.

Its uncomfortable because muh balls

Right is the.only acceptable answer

absolutely it is

delet

KEK

Attached: laughing2.jpg (324x291, 28K)

You "lie back". Lay is transitive and requires a direct object. This is America, you get it right the first time.

LE MÓNGÓLÓÍD

It's not directly gay but it does show that you're trying to minimize yourself and close yourself off from the world, sitting with your legs open implies more chadness

it's gay to sit in general so this is double gay

Its gay to be self concious of mundane shit like sitting, i sit cross leged, i rest my elbow on the higher leg when smoking

This is the best, only it's not American, it's just smart. Gives you a chance to strech the hip flexors a bit.

No you shit.

If you r wearing a suit its the only way to sit....
If you seat with open l3gs while in a suit you are a neckbeard and inbreed trash

If you thinking about sucking some dudes dick then yea

If you're actually insecure about this you're already gay as fuck.

el mongolo...

I literally can't. My hips won't allow it. Also can sit indian style without rolling backwards. I think my hip flexibility is just shit tier.

Yeah my bf is a twink bottom and he sits like that all the time.

This pretty much

It honestly does not matter

Attached: images (5).jpg (476x309, 13K)

it destroys your knees.

people who dislike leg crossing are just angry they aren't flexible enough to do so.

The "muh genitals" argument is dumb. I have thicker legs and cock than anyone in this thread and I can still full cross.

I work for a big ass multinational corporation, and all the top dogs, sales chads and managers sit with their legs crossed. Stop obsessing over stupid shit Veeky Forums