Am i to be cutting or bulking?

Am i to be cutting or bulking?

Attached: 20180314_010807.jpg (1932x2576, 1.96M)

You are to be lifting

so bulking maybe?

Try lifting, ive heard it helps

gain strenght

been lifting only about 2 weeks. Been doing calesthenics for a couple months

You should just not think about the word cutting, or bulking. Just get into the gym, lift with intensity, lift strong. Do that for year or so, get your body use to it, then see where you're at from there and then worry about whether you need to cut or bulk

fuck cutting and bulking just stay in the gym?

Keep bulking nigga. Triple whopper everyday.

ok i just recently started taking protein but only do half a scoop i guess i need to eat more and lift more.

There is nothing to cut, maybe go to the gym for a year, eat good, then cut.

8 scoops nigga wtf ur doing

bulk dumbass

Ok great info guys eat what i see 10 scoops a day. never skip legs. 3 whoppers a day lift as heavy till my lungs shoot my ass. Sleep for about a year then il be back

What the fuck, no, just lift retard

read the sticky aye

Cutting and bulking are not for you yet. Bulking is what you do when you reach a plateau. You and just about every other dyel have nothing to really gain from it besides fat. You should be eating just above TDEE and getting reasonable macro ratios.

How much should I eat though?

that's still a lean bulk you fucking retard

So anal maybe?

there's no such thing that's just the standard. Calling it a "lean" bulk dosen't make it bulking it's conceptually an in application different than both bulking and cutting.

What have you been doing so far? How's your lifts looking? Followed any program? If I were you I'd start tracking my calories and put yourself at a level where you'd gain maybe half a pound per week and keep that pace until the end of may. If you feel a bit flabby you can do a mini-cut of 4-5 weeks and then start over.

Good luck.