Veganism is good for you they said

veganism is good for you they said

Attached: la creatura.jpg (669x419, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE
youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/daa7/878100ccd74c0d9e3c270e736502ebce9ebb.pdf
youtu.be/zLm_aa4J9rI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

what plants do I need to eat to widen my jaw?

Soy probably caused his period to stop, that's why he's so puffy.

All of them

Honestly I think he looks better now

did he fucking dye his hair purple?

>fat and bloated male feminist look-alike
sure he does look better

it's all because his lazy roastie wife

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2886x1880, 594K)

It actually evens out his alienhead proportions jaw to head ratio
Vegan or not, if you eat unhealthy and are lazy you will look the part.

Aside from the purple hair, I agree. Also the way he gestures and speaks instead of just blankly staring into the camera the entire time he's speaking makes me think he's a lot more normal now.

You can only do so much with nigger hair.

the toughest plant you can think of (gum)

Dios mio.. es la creatura de soja verde...

La luz extinguido...

El diablo de Canadá

el hobgoblino verde

He's ageing from his vasectomy

And the steroids
And trash fast food

Holy shit, if I had hair like that I would shave my head more often than I shaved my face.

>suddenly put on a pile of mass
>bench jumps 20kg in three months after being stuck for 4 fucking years
>face puffy and bloated as shit

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

he also injured his foot and not can't ride 50 miles a day on his bike

>a pile of mass

You mean fucking fat. He's literally making a series called Fat Loss Gains now.

he also added a huge amount to his bench in a short period

I think he did roids and thought he could just eat whatever and not gain weight because of the roids

He tore his pec and didn't even lift for the majority of his bulk, retard. He's fat as fuck now and that's visible to anyone who isn't a DYEL.

Stop embarassing yourself.

dios mio...

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

different lens. you're welcome, retards

>muh first photography class

Nice observation faggot

great excuse to eat fast food crap and get fat, right?

That hair makes him look like a literal clown.

Attached: Untitled.png (331x415, 271K)

>didn't even lift for the majority of his bulk

wat

if he wasnt lifting why was he bulking

EL CABEZON

I am just waiting for him to come out as trans. he already looks and talks like a feminist.

Damn, his diet was pretty pristine.

>meet wife on the internet
>they get married and move in together within months
>she just lays around the house playing CoD and eating donuts on his dime
>probably doesn't even fuck him

He's pretty rightwing aside from his veganism

youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE
youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI

I'll Verdura maricona

Further proof he's incapable of living by himself. His peak was when he lived with his mom and made videos (just like Sam Hyde).

God the shape of this fucker's stupid head makes me wanna pound his face in

He trains in martial arts regularly now so he'd probably sodomize you with the bbc.

HAHAHA

Vegetarians are ~2% and vegans ~0.5% of the population. Twice as likely as omnivores to be politically liberal. The vast majority of them eventually return to eating meat. Almost one-third of them reported specific health-related symptoms and only about one-third of former vegetarians/vegans stated interest in returning to vegetarianism/veganism.
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

High-fiber diets may reduce the half-life of vitamin D3 in blood plasma.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

A study of German vegans shows that their diet is deficient in vitamin B12, which may negatively impact their cardiovascular health.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Health aspects of vegetarianism should be considered in the light of possible damaging effects arising from vitamin B-12 deficiency and hyperhomocysteinemia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782

Blood plasma levels of omega-3 fatty acids are lower in vegetarians than they are in omnivores.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975

Vegetarians are more prone to having iodine deficiency.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410

Vegetarian diets reduce testosterone in men. This study used a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet, and not the more strict vegan diet.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181

Supplementation of creatine improves cognitive functions of vegetarians, but does not do so in omnivores, suggesting that the lack of creatine in a vegetarian diet may cause a suppresed cognitive function.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

Vegetarian diets are especially dangerous to children and to nursing or expectant mothers. Some case studies:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

>cherrypicking and misquoting studies

Donu

The pencil neck is less noticeable

>Vegan uses his last ounce of energy to post but put in no counter argument.

damn I need to cut NOW

Kek

B-12 Deficiency from vegan diets has been a known thing forever. Every vegan I know supplements B-12, it's not very difficult. Iodine can be similar but there are in fact vegan foods with higher iodine concentrations if you don't want to supplement.

On top of that, you've missed the point of veganism entirely by trying to convince people not to do it because it's "Not as healthy," despite the problems being easily circumvented through minimal research into what the diet requires. Veganism isn't about being the healthiest you can be, it's about being the most ethical.

Vegans don't give a fuck about their health in comparison to the need they feel to impact animal welfare or make changes to the environment.

It's honestly sad. He may have been a weird alien thinboi before meeting ((Jasmine)) but now he's just pathetic. He's so cucked it's starting to reflect in his appearance. Poor dude. Best case scenario he murders the whore

This is literally what vegans do too, cuck. Specially VG

Here's an example. Your claim
>Vegetarian diets reduce testosterone in men.
Technically that part was true but you excluded the more important piece of information
>Serum free testosterone, however, did not differ significantly during the 6 wk dietary intervention periods and neither did serum concentrations of sex hormone binding globulin, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate, 4-androstenedione, estrone, estradiol, estrone sulphate, or gonadotropins.

looks like his hairline is improving

Fuck off, Conor.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/daa7/878100ccd74c0d9e3c270e736502ebce9ebb.pdf

veganism is good for you they said
youtu.be/zLm_aa4J9rI

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Why are people so rabid about being vegan that they put their health at risk?

How is it so hard for them to eat meat? You don't even have to eat it often, like once a weak just have some beef or steak or some chicken. I do that and during the week if I have a graving I just have some veggie soup with beef broth.

>rather than defend what I already posted, I'll just post a new study without saying a word
Ignoring that this study isn't about vegans or even vegetarians, it doesn't even measure free testosterone, which is the information you would be concerned about.

right. Or a couple eggs and steak sunday morning

Shiggy diggy you missing the fish bro. Can't get big without delishies

Actually,I posted that study.
You were talking to someone else.

And really, the only thing you can conclude from that is a temporary vegan diet drops the test levels but not significantly. BUT long term vegan diets do in fact tank test levels overall.
As evidenced by the marked and observable drops in performance and lack of gains from converted and long term vegans.

This is just how things are.
The moment you remove soy from someones diet they become far stronger and their test levels go through the roof.

Fish makes me sick, I wish I could eat it though, smoked salmon sounds amazing.

Veganism isn't leftwing

I love how the overton window has shifted so far in such a short period of time that not being a batshit insane neomarxist sjw is not blanket labeled rightwing

Probably because the most vocal and annoying vegans are usually left wing and they tarnish it.

la creatura verde lechuga

This user gets it

Yet the most vocal and annoying youtubers (Sargon, Milo, Peterson, Rogan, Amazing Atheist etc) against Buzzfeed and Gender Neutral Pronouns think nationalism and white identitarianism is bad. Maybe you should stop lowering the tone by calling people leftwing or rightwing on a fitness board.

i still dont understand why his channel isnt simple named "vegan"

hes turning into Harvey Price

Attached: katieprice.jpg (700x572, 103K)

>veganism is left wing
Some of you people are so stupid it actually hurts.

VETE DE AQUI GOBLINO DE LA GANANCIA!

I agree there's nothing ideaological about a vegan diet, fucking Hitler was Vegetarian, but I think explains why this misconception exists.