A study in 2011 in the Journal of the American Medical Association confirmed that young men who were sleep deprived...

>a study in 2011 in the Journal of the American Medical Association confirmed that young men who were sleep deprived over one week saw reductions in their testosterone levels as high as 15 percent.

>the men who reported being in “committed romantic relationships” had testosterone levels that were, on average, 21 percent lower than those of their swinging bachelor counterparts.

>a study found that young men with normal T status who avoided getting zinc in their diets for 5 months experienced a dramatic drop in total T of more than 50 percent.

>Psychologists found that just a five minute talk with an attractive women raised the levels of testosterone by 14 percent

Attached: 1521008167465.webm (1280x720, 895K)

>>the men who reported being in “committed romantic relationships” had testosterone levels that were, on average, 21 percent lower than those of their swinging bachelor counterparts.

this is painfully real bros, i've been with my gf for a little more than a year and suddenly felt and i mean FELT my T dropping. i feel less good, have less motivation to go to the gym and i fuck less hard.

fuck i whant to stay with her she's been a really good woman i literally have Nothing to complain about. but i also want my t back

Go find a side bitch/ plate in another city.
Emulate your hunting ancestors
Just tell your gf you have some things to take care outside the town etc

i'm not doing that to a woman who's been so good thus far (pic related). i plan on trying zinc to see if it helps a bit. i also think that my cut has been fucking with my hormones so that's probably a factor too

Attached: zKge8cz.jpg (1600x900, 49K)

See Dr about it, they your level, if so, will put u on hormone replacement therapy.

They will check level

>talking with an attractive female raises T
>men in committed relationship had low T
Conclusion, the men in committed relationship had ugly waifus they didn't talk with.

Doesn't affect me. 6 years in a relationship now, and i want to go to the gym everyday, i sleep better than ever, i have high energy levels and my sex drive is high. Only minus is that we only have sex 1-2 times a week compared to what it was in the first years (every day).

This

Works wonders...

Never get married or have kids folks, there’s a reason why chads just pump and dump while married men/fathers are out of shape disrespected cucks

It's actually kinda a blue collar thing to pump and dump, whereas acatemic couples stay together, because they base their values on something else than primal sex drives. Many succesful men in the history also had the perfect wife.

>being so concerned about natty test
just roid

ye man just fuck your health up

Attached: 1515338509768.jpg (428x368, 26K)

>Get in a relationship
>No desire to do anything productive
>Break up
>Suddenly realise I have to go through all the shit to get a new gf but it doesn't feel bad
>Become ultra productive
>Find new gf
>Suddenly stop being ultra productive

for fucks sake

Kys

Have you no shame?

No you can't and no it didn't.
Stop imagining things and fix your retarded brain.
God, what a fucking retarded board this is

Now gusss what the reason for this is.
Protip: it's not being in a relationship.

Bro, it's for HER good in the end

I think I just like the chase

Roiding to just barely supernatural levels isn't deleterious to your health at all

W H O M S T
H
O
M
S
T

>deluding yourself with this level of mental gymnastics

Attached: 4E790D49-BE98-44A7-ACEA-3B948BFB512B.jpg (512x412, 46K)

How's he supposed to keep her happy if his test is low, Einstein? Fucking multiple women is just medicine for men, barely get pleasure out of it

Why not just regulate your own testosterone exogenously? I do, and it works. No need to worry about any of this meme shit.

camila mendes, in a scene from Riverdale

youre welcome