''Just eat more bro''

>''Just eat more bro''
haha yeah, that's totally how it works...

Attached: 1516488890997.png (1389x1732, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSrsk6tbnkE&t=138s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post diet, fag

Yes.

I dunno, i eat two meals of ~1000 calories a day, drink ~2l if water, that's it

Why do people start threads like these

add natural peanut butter to everything.

like a big table spoons worth.

Attached: MAYVERS-PB-CRUNCHY-375g-1.png (740x1050, 156K)

it's a conspiracy to lower the quality of posts on this board to get all the good contributors to leave.

read the sticky and fuck off.

protip: try 4 meals

>2 meals a day

C'mon nigger try harder, 3 square meals a day and 2 protein shakes in between meals

Lift and there you fucking go.

unless you actually risk refeeding syndrome, yes

come back to us when you are putting on fat and you're lifts aren't going up

kill yourself

Thats literally how it works you fucking noglet

>only 2k calories
So this is the power of a brainlet....not bad

Three to four 800-1200kcal meals a day, depending on your current weight and goal

stfu and eat you pussy.

I went from 120lbs to 230 over 3 years, and cut back to 175 now 4 years after starting.

Attached: 1520906948619.jpg (341x411, 29K)

this has to be fucking bait

>Eats 2000 calories daily
>Eats at a perfect maintenance level
>Gets told to eat more calories to put on weight
>haha yeah, that's totally how it works...
What is your thought process which makes you believe eating more doesn't work?

Skeleton reporting in
61kg now was 57kg 2 months ago

I drink 1.5L of chocolate milk
Then I drink 1L of full fat milk sometimes 2L
1 chicken roll
2 sandwiches
During college

At home eat what ever trash my brother made, looking at that food makes me sick.

I need to eat more shit during college but I don't know what. I have a timetable in place for me. What else could I add that isn't awkward to eat.

Attached: 9a1ed239-8ee3-4906-aef9-4761a537106b.jpg (500x747, 195K)

>yfw nobody on this thread knows what being an ectomorph is

Attached: 1518253344674.png (200x194, 21K)

Unironically Soylent mixed with whey protein.

>for years force feed every meal way over comfortable levels
>hardly gain anything
>instead stomach gets irritated
>now have a chronic stomach problem and am even skinnier than when I started
T-thanks Veeky Forums

I actually lost weight while trying to gain... at least now I have propper skinny abs instead of being skinnyfat but damn.

You have to lift too you retard.

> Body types

Yeah I'm an ectomorph broh *eats piece of chocolate* see I eat the whole day lmao I just can't gain any weight haha genetics bro why can't I gain weight bro sucks being an ectomorph haha *sips beer*

Attached: huaaa.png (264x262, 173K)

I did tho, and properly too, it was my stressful eating habits that fucked it all up

Somatotypes are a debunked meme you tard.

They only act as a descriptor of how someone looks, not how their

>calories in, calories out bro

Attached: 1501559026256.jpg (620x840, 44K)

It literally is. I've gained 10lbs in 2018.

>hurrr the laws of thermodynamics don’t real
Kys my man

My plates are circular

>Somatotypes are a debunked meme you tard
Please cite the appropriate sources which have their sources cited aswell

Bros I eat 3k kcal a day, 3 meals with snacks in between. I haven't gained any weight for the past 2 weeks. 6'0 130

Attached: 1520103071291.webm (540x404, 1.18M)

something with some nutrients and fibre.

>eats nothing but mcdonalds and hot pockets

>bro I am an endomorph that's why I can't lose this fat I am telling you I go to the gym every day and my diet is super clean but I am pretty sure I can never have a six pack

Then make it 4k user, if your skelly its because your metabolism is really quick
You need to be eating more calories than you burn, so if 3k isnt doing it you need to eat more
But if you absolutely refuse, then your fucked

1 google search "somatypes are bullshit", first two articles explain why, all with academic peer reviewed references.

Keep telling yourself 'you're a hardgainer bro'. Keep crying 'muh genetics' when you can't lift hard and eat hard. Never blame yourself for something you could easily achieve, but are either too lazy, dumb or perhaps retarded to do.

No you don't.

t. still gaining weight sub-3k calories per day at 6'6" and 160lbs

Eat a glass of nutella or peanut butter every day and enjoy it while it last. Give it a other 2p years and you will struggle do keep the fat off, just like everyone else

Damn, what's a good buy for cheap calories I'm nearly broke

Another 20 years*

Come back to us when you've passed kindergarten

>Keep telling yourself 'you're a hardgainer bro'. Keep crying 'muh genetics' when you can't lift hard and eat hard.
Those thoughts have never come across me in the entire time i have been doing physical workouts. I have literally only become aware of somatypes being a thing 2 days ago after someone told me about it as to being the reason why food was so difficult to process for me.

>I dunno

You're probably eating less than you think if you're not even keeping track.

How are you aware of this board and yet you believe in retarded things like somatypes and doubt calories in calories out?

I never suggested i believed in somatypes and i never mentioned anything about the latter.

/fat/ in recovery here.

Yes.

It's how it works you moron.

As a wise pianoman once said, you gotta eat big to get big

vid very related youtube.com/watch?v=uSrsk6tbnkE&t=138s at 1:52

rip

This whole post is about doubting calories in calories out. You don't seem to grasp the basic fundamentals. It's a normally a brush off but in this case it sounds like you really do need to read the sticky

You have the burden of proof, idiot.

It works only if you count your calories. Which is super easy with multitude phone apps today.

the only body types that are real is height and shoe size.

Uh?
Yes user, that's how it works

it actually is though.

Yeah thats how it works. Eat more.

Do GOMAD you dumb nigger, it works. It ALWAYS works

Attached: 1504762050963.jpg (836x425, 53K)

Gallon of whole milk a day

Drink your cals if you're too much of pussy to eat. 2 milk shakes easily puts you at 1000+ cals

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG COME ON

4 FULL MEALS + WHEY PROTEIN
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

Attached: 1507627531215.png (1277x716, 604K)

Fucking kill yourself. Saged and reported

Attached: IMG_20180312_095422.png (652x362, 247K)

I gained 8kg in a month on one meal a day. Literally just eat until it hurts, then when it doesn't hurt anymore, eat until it hurts. Repeat forever.

FAGGOT
you should be eating 3,000 cal at least

Wow playing the long, long game

Okay guys I'm a 23 yr old guy that's 5'2 and weighs like 88lbs. I want to look bigger, but not too big lol. What can I eat to get bigger? I already eat a lot so I'm just wondering, what else can I eat to get big?
For breakfast I'll have a cup of coffee, some fruit, a pop tart and sometimes a toast with jelly or butter. For lunch I'll have a light salad, water, crackers, some pieces of grilled tofu, another cup of coffee and some more fruit. And then for dinner I'll have more tofu with some chicken, some Spanish rice, soda, and some steamed veggies. If I'm too lay to cook I'll just have fast food like Jack in the box lol.

For snacks I'll have nuts, berries, fried tofu balls, low fat beef jerky and wine lol,

Attached: head.jpg (2048x1367, 664K)

>just eat 2 jars of peanut butter a day brah
Fucking great, I'll go from skelly to diabetic. Good trade off desu.

Attached: 1476430295110.jpg (1200x900, 340K)

God help you when you shit

You need to eat carbs frequently, not necessarily a shit load more but eat every few hours minimum to keep your insulin up. When you eat your insulin spikes and gradually returns to normal over the course of about 3 hours. Once it dips back to base line your body is no longer signalled (by hormones) to store energy from food and will begin expending stored energy. In order to prevent this you need to increase the frequency that you eat, and make sure you're getting those complex carbs in every meal.

This is basically the opposite of what /fast/ is discussing all the time for weight loss.

Don't over eat, just eat more frequently.
See:

>tofu
not sure if trolling

I'm putting you on a cheesburger diet

Why?

>I'll go from skelly to diabetic.
The same hormone is responsible for keeping you super skinny vs. super fat... insulin... but it would take years to swing it this hard. Managing your insulin resistence is what you have to figure out and balance. Skinnyfags seem to be borderline Type 1, and produce less than needed in a single burst... so spread out meals to keep your pancrease beta cells working more often.

smoke some weed, you'll be eating

Attached: 1520477656644.png (190x263, 113K)

10/10 good bait young man

>tfw ecto is a meme
>tfw it's hard to eat more than 2k cal

How do you do it bros? My stomach feels like it's about to explode. Eating is a hassle. I just want to watch youtube videos. Why is my stomach pestering me with hunger.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (2200x2800, 208K)

>barely 2000 calories a day
>why can't I gain weight
>it's not as easy as just eating more

This is bait

Skellies are the fucking worst. Just drink a fucking glass of milk a day and you'll be gaining weight. Wow, is that so fucking hard?

Attached: 1493839184657.jpg (640x778, 44K)

Attached: a22ae.png (1022x1024, 172K)

>falling for the "average bmr" meme
I guarantee you're around around 2500 m8.

that *is* how it works you dumb shit

I'm note OP but I have the same problem, can't eat more than two meals a day or eat between meals without irritating my stomach. So I'm basically stuck with ~1200 calories / meal. I've barely gained 1 kg in 3 months.

Attached: cry.jpg (955x1077, 137K)

>he fell for the milk meme
eat yogurt instead

Aren't generics playing a huge role in developing muscle? If I remember right The Sport Gene stated that there are people who can't really gain muscle mass no matter how much they exercise.

Attached: 72165DD2B0DF444F913256233542E3EC.jpg (600x473, 123K)

>only 2k calories
>I cant understand why I cant gain weight

Fucking skeletons are worse than hambeasts

Literally eat more, former auschwitz whos put on 10kg in 6 months here

nvm found the solution.

Attached: wojak.png (640x712, 13K)

Obvious b8 is obvious

Absolutely kill yourself

HOW MANY SCOOPS

necking yourself?

>people itt eating 3000 to 4000cal a day
How and what are you people thinking? How are you not all giant blobs?

3000 is not that much at all if you are gaining weight and do shit throughout the day a.k.a if you arent neet

I kindly assume you are not a manlet in which case just eat tiny meals idk

My stomach gets irritated really easily too, but I'm still gaining. You need to listen to your body and ease into it. If big meals aren't working for you, have smaller meals more often. And don't feel like you need to immediately start eating 4000 calories a day - build up to it so your stomach gets used to the greater volume. If you're still getting gut issues try some probiotics and/or digestive enzymes, they can make a big difference. And consider whether you might have intolerances to some foods. I discovered a lot of my stomach issues were because I'm slightly lactose intolerant: I thought it was eating too much that was causing problems because it got worse when I started bulking, but it turns out the biggest issue was just that I was suddenly consuming way more dairy than usual to try and fit in my calories. And I often get stomach cramps from eggs. Luckily I'm not allergic to nuts, though - a few handfuls of peanuts between meals and you can easily fit in an extra 1000 calories.

I was making progress until i got fired from work and became a broke NEET

What did you do

Can someone explain to me how I went from being 125 pounds in 2016 to 190 pounds today if eating food doesn’t work? I’m 28 years old btw

I could fuck you like a flesh light

Boss caught me crying to take tongue out pictures of her daughter

Supremely based

Thanks user, it's reassuring to hear that you can gain weight despite a sensitive stomach. I'll look into digestive enzymes, they sound just like the thing I need.