How does a skinny fat girl who hates exercise go about getting a fit guy...

how does a skinny fat girl who hates exercise go about getting a fit guy? i like football player builds but idk im autistic lol

Attached: 17mr3oeheustnjpg.jpg (250x333, 100K)

you don't

/thread

>fake tits
>fake ass
>able to deepthroat bigly

Literally dozens of dudes on this board are big and would actually fly out to sperg all over you

Roastie

Absolute roastie

The state of roasties these days

you'll get one for a few weeks until he gets tired of fucking you. how can you not have the foresight to see that you
are being used lol.

you will try to use your pussy to win him over but you can't buy his love. you can only rent it until all your tickets are used up.

Fuckin roasties are lazy af

fly out? most people on here are poor

Find one who is a feeder and wants to fatten you up.

>tfw I think I fell for bait
Tits or gtfo

This. Stick to your own kind, fatty

where do you live?

LONDRES!

Literally do nothing. Most fit guys are spergs and will fuck anything with a pulse

approach one and say:

>"wanna go out"
or
>"wanna fuck later tonight?"

there's a 95% chance that confrontation will go in your favor.

You're welcome.

literally just use tinder

start exercising and better yourself. women these days expect men to do all the work but woman to woman- you will have a better time securing a hot muscle boy if you care about yourself. otherwise he's just gonna fuck you because you're easy. so it all depends on what you want out of life

Wow, a woman that actually has some self respect. How do I find girls like you?

>implying anyone here actually lifts

Attached: ^999E12B636E11D2056E3F9AD4C8BDB840C4ED7E54C2CA65FF7^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (168x181, 7K)

right here bb
suffering with the rest of em

we will cross paths someday, my love

Attached: breedme.jpg (384x384, 22K)

I guarantee you that poster has a penis

Too bad I am not yet a 'hot muscle boy' but your post gives me motivation to keep holding out for girls like you instead of your typical 'sexually liberated' roastie.

Please just let me have some hope.

easy
>post location and discord
>wait 4 seconds
>you have between 5 and 500 boyfriend applications: short, tall, beautiful, ugly, cut, jacked, buff, thicc, fat, skelly, and everything in between
>???
>profit

They're all around you, you're just too autistic and blinded by memes to see it.

Attached: fifty-shades-darker.jpg (2040x1360, 606K)

a good woman will recognize your dedication and hard work, no matter your current stats- and will also work on herself for you! I believe in you! Believe in yourself too!

Attached: keepgoing.jpg (736x871, 71K)

I look like a fitness model and honestly don't give much of a fuck about a girls fitness unless she's morbidly obese or something. Just gotta find one with a decent personality in a sea full of thots, which is hard (inb4 they're all thots)

I definitely don't have a penis but good guess

NOT FIT RELATED

NOW FUCK OFF

Attached: 1520148949874.jpg (218x231, 10K)

You are a cutie. Thank you for your kind words user :)

Get ready to be on your knees on command

stop eating sugar, hang around at gyms. Eventually a thiccboi will hit on you if you aren't ugly

Thank you for this, gave me a smile.

I agree but you don't /thread your own post you fucking faggot.

show bobs

Why not just ask random guys if they'd eat you out while you do things like listen to music and browse facebook, and then they'd go home? Veeky Forums guys would do it

If you're
>fat
>down with the BRAAAP
>female
>white
you don't have to excersie to find a guy on here. hell there's plenty of sites you can go to where the guy will flock to you for all those things.

be a >7/10 and it'll all just work itself out. If you're not very attractive then lower your standards

If you're white, and not fat the odds are in your favour heavily. We live in a society where white males and black females are being oppressed. This is easily proven by watching any movie in the last five years, and majority of white guys are gay, transgender, or soyboys. With black women, they're loud, obnoxious, and fat. You've legit won life, just go up to random guys and ask them if they wanna fuck. (the ones that you know don't get asked often but are still Veeky Forums. ) and there you go free bf now stfu bitch and btfo of my board.

Attached: 65146_442898812225_351749002225_5052141_5165690_n.jpg (302x646, 29K)