/fat/ - Chad Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread: >

Attached: the chad fat.png (2518x1024, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=kinds of potatoes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=bMmpWvD9ENi4jwOh8ZTIBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least I can see my dick when I look down

so will everyone else here, just give em a few more months

Plateaued for the last 2 weeks, got on the scale today and was down 5lbs, now at 184lbs, nearing the end of the journey for me. Will probably go to 170ish and sit there and maintain.

From 126kg in january first,to 117.2 today,am i going to make it guys?

I had a binge after weeks of being more or less good. Felt safe and bought food for the whole weekend, to save in bulk. Ended up eating up the bananas, all the protein pudding and a whole bag of cashews. Now back to keeping the fridge empty, god I hate myself.

Obeast working on muh life here and saw OP's post
I see virgin doesn't care about his knees and for the first time in 6 months of improvement my knee sounds bothered me today. Is basic s1uiirsh smiiish sounds OK?

Pic somewhat related, a recent hike elevation profile but the one today was way less stressful physically but the sound scared me

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-150234.jpg (1440x2960, 2.11M)

Guys keto + IF is pretty neat.
Have gone for two weeks now and the cravings have started to go away. Two ~1000 cal meals a day, when a couple of weeks ago it was probably double that.

I'm stalling between 81-83 for two weeks now.
I feel horrible again.
Help

>Ate a chocolate glazed donut today
>Still under 1500 kcal for today
Man, who said losing weight was hard? Once you know how to count your calories, it's easy peasy. For the past few weeks I've been staying around 1500 kcal consistently and never go to bed hungry. 1500 kcal, as in "I can still buy a chocolate bar and some licorice and remain in a dietary balance".

Attached: 1497398187490.png (300x220, 48K)

Counting calories is a crutch. True ascension is when you no longer have to think about calories to lose weight.

>Knees have been tested throughout his life, just as determined as he is
>I still walk despite being FAT that means my knees are STRONGER

>Man, who said losing weight was hard?
It's easy as shit but if you don't get them protons you can't build muscle. Cutting on twinkies won't make you ripped, you'll just end up looking skelly.

>weighed myself today
>finally under 200 lbs

Attached: 1517078803083.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

>lost 10kg in 3 and a half weeks
>can already notice loose skin under my arms and on the lower parts of my belly

fuck, man... that looks ugly as hell

Attached: 1143927761354.jpg (500x300, 38K)

>He needs to count calories when losing weight
?

Attached: 4523245234.png (712x770, 123K)

how much did you weigh starting out that you could lose that much that fast

i started at 135kg, did a 1k cal/day diet and did 1h of cardio everyday (swimming)

So how do you avoid loose skin as much as possible when dropping weight.
Lifting? Running? Calisthenics?

Attached: 1521044091518.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Losing it slowly and develop healthier eating habits. Also get to lifting

Any fats that can teach me their ways into doing squats and how many without breaking my lumbar?

Attached: 1520401397350.png (650x650, 8K)

Slowly ain't an issue, i'm only cutting 500 cal.
Eating habits shouldn't really be an issue either, my main problem is eating out more than I ought to.
Should get around to lifting though.

i lost like 19 pounds so far. finally looking skinny again

> go from being fat to solely focusing on bf%
> family and friends get worried, buy fast food to tempt me

fucking goblins.

Attached: 18403926_319583431789359_7486382360338353414_o.jpg (1000x664, 102K)

>>weighed myself today
>>finally under 200 lbs
I'm proud

Keep cutting ya doofus, you'll tighten up

I just ate a bowl of potato chips and a small brownie bite (80 cal).

I'm debating having a fuck it moment and getting a large beer.

Congrats.
I made it to 149lbs today. I told myself i would never be over 150lbs a few years ago/in high school. Im fine with weighing 150 if im muscular, but im far from it and still could probably loose another 10-15lbs
inb4 ree manlet

I need to start losing my gut, my gun keeps digging into my early stage FUPA and I know I can make it.

Good job user. You're getting close!
What weight did you start at?

good work user

>ate 3000cals a day for two days
Best way to commit suicide?

>Want to lose weight
>Also a DYEL trying to gain muscle

The ultimate contradictions in diet

Attached: 1519591296371.jpg (279x242, 25K)

>every day is leg day

Attached: computer giggle.gif (245x264, 996K)

I've been cutting for 6 months, haven't bothered weighing but I was really fat DYEL and have gone from size 42 (12) to 36 (6) in waist and 2XL to L in shirt size. I've been skinny before but not in the past 5 years, I also haven't lifted in 10 years and I feel better than ever, endurance and strengthwise. The best part has really been gaining muscle, which people can tell. I put even more effort into weightlifting nowadays to make sure I don't lose it during the remaining cut, i want to have abs by summer. I'm 6'6 so getting buff looking arms will be hard, but around these parts everybody is a DYEL so it doesn't take much to get called swole. My best lift is the OHP which hovers around 45-50kg

Routine has been 1500-1800ish cals per day with occasional cheat days (I've stopped having those now), lots of elliptical cardio and a brosplit with compounds and curlbro stuff

I don't really have a good before pic, if you're just starting out make sure you take one because you'll want one 6 months from now!

I still can't believe 6 months ago I couldn't do anything remotely straining without a lot of effort, nowadays I walk and jog everywhere and can't imagine not going to the gym at least 4 days a week, truly the lifestyle of champions. Hope you all are as motivated with yourselves, we're all gonna make it!

Attached: E5E7A45F-511A-4052-9A5F-665E3604369C.jpg (540x960, 107K)

Good job man, what's your height and weight? Trying to decide where my end goal is has been really difficult for me. Every time I get close I feel like I need to push further. I keep second guessing myself.

Those links dont work anymore

>lost 80 pounds
>still 90 to go

Attached: 1510256263134.jpg (1440x1033, 591K)

confess.

Attached: 1516516220223.png (1229x1160, 58K)

As I've been very consistent recently, I will be your priest for the day. Ahem

CONFESS.
>CONFESS

Attached: Confess.png (231x218, 6K)

yup

how fucking short are you? i'm a turbo manlet, 160 pounds, and not fat in the slightest

>He went to a restaurant to celebrate his weight loss

haha you guys are fat

I've losing weight for the last 2 week. Recently i started dreaming about consuming food and sweet drinks.

Does this make me a sinner?

5'8 manlet, I am currently 184 like I said and started working out at 220ish in January, highest weight I have ever been at was around 250.

The end goal is hard to come up with, I definitely still have fat to lose, most notably a little bit on my chest, under my armpit/side-boob, love handles, thighs and neck. But I think 10-20 more lbs and I will look okay. Stop when you think you are no longer fat, but don't get body dysphoria over it and become a skelly.

losing weight slowly has 0 proven effects on loose skin and is just a myth it's almost entirely based on genetics

>Wegiths are expensive as fuck

Attached: 1487856242510.jpg (638x636, 100K)

>assuming it's celebratory
>assuming you can't go to restaurants ever again if you're trying to lose weight

Not if you do not act on those thoughts, do not stray from the path and eventually you will find satisfaction away from the /fat/ and into the Veeky Forums. The devil is tempting you like he tempted jesus.

Amen or something.

You'll make it.

Attached: BodyBuildJesus.jpg (500x725, 44K)

Keep telling yourself that, friend

>mom bought some blueberry pie for my brother
>he had one slice and then didn't eat anymore of it
>i'd see it everyday on the kitchen table
>one day i thought i'd just have a slice or two
>ended up eating the whole thing and then going on a food binge
I fucking hate myself, I'm not even fat I just have trouble abstaining from junk food.

Attached: 1421030859594.jpg (300x360, 36K)

When you can't stand the feeling you may bite and chew it, but you have to spit it and slap yourself in the face 3 times.

You also have to abstain yourself from visiting Veeky Forums after doing that, you submissive fattie cuck.

No actually coming here is good.
Admitting fault is good, it heightens the chances of not doing it again.
You sinned. Forgive yourself. Lift on.

>wake up
>still fat

your lumbar should be doing ~0 work.

you can get noob gains while losing weight

t. doing this right now, dropped 25 lbs in the past four months while working my way up to 1pl8 bench/ 2pl8 squat

>you can't go to restaurants ever again if you're trying to lose weight

it's pretty close to true tbqh

Go to /fast/ if you need to lose the lose skin. You need some practice regular water fasting, and then you can ascend to dry fasting which tightens skin in a hurry. The body will literally eat your unused skin for water in a process called autophagy.

There's two things you can do, user. You can keep doing what you're doing now, come back in two months and post yet another
>wake up
>still fat
Or you can get your act together, fix your diet, exercise and come back in two months saying
>tfw lost 5 kg

Choose your destiny, because only you can decide it.

Attached: 1491530302927.png (318x425, 97K)

>Wake up 300th time after starting to lose weight
>Not fat anymore

Attached: 5423322243.jpg (322x336, 24K)

At what point do you consider yourself not fat anymore?

Attached: 5424343432.png (232x315, 136K)

That says a lot about your lack of self control and nothing else. Order a fucking salad you fatty. I've been going out to eat every week, including fast food places and it has not hindered my weight loss at all. If you go the rest of your life refusing to go into a restaurant because you're afraid it will make you get fat again you're just gonna be an annoying jackass.

When you have a healthy BMI.

>clinic near me has total body fat DEXA scans for $50

Wew. Within striking distance of normal BMI already but it'll be nice to finally have solid numbers.

Attached: 1515969409088.jpg (736x654, 141K)

I know it's a overdone question, but as a poorfag, what good, healthy foods can I get to stay at around 2,500 cals a day

beans, rice, chicken and veggies

Most "salads" you can order here (flyover state) clock in around 1200 calories and I'm too socially anxious so say that I don't want dressing ... or the croutons ... etc. etc.

I coveted an apple fritter today. But I did not eat it.

You forgot about the lashing with the cat of 9 while watching da vinci code.

Just hit sub 170 today.
I'll beat this belly yet

>Potatoes
>only white/red/sweet
As opposed to...? Pretty sure that covers all kinds of potato.

I ate 689 calories yesterday and today i ate about the same, yet I gained 2 kg! Why?

Read the sticky

I'm not eaten enough i think. I don't do shit , but i only eat 1 plate of dinner.
I've skipped breakfast and lunch for the last days.

google.ca/search?q=kinds of potatoes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=bMmpWvD9ENi4jwOh8ZTIBQ

I eat every day 1500 calories, but I have a fever that‘s why I can‘t eat a lot

I still would like to know what happened in these two days though

There are a lot of unhealthy salads that's for sure, so you don't order those. Almost ALL restaurants have healthy options to choose. Order some water, grilled chicken and vegetables. It's not hard and I do it all the time. If you can't go into a restaurant and eat a sub-1,000 calorie meal then that's a fault of your own.

ive already lost all the weight i needed to (~60lbs), im bulking now
how many of your goals have you accomplished lately?

Water retention is one possibility, another reason could be your bowel movements (or potential lack thereof). Also, did you eat big the day before yesterday? How about the day before that? I've noticed that if I eat big that the scale tends not to reflect my mistakes for about 48 hours or so. Vice versa if I eat really low, it will take maybe 2-3 days for the pounds to start coming off on the scale.

But really, you can't take day to day weigh-ins too seriously. Now if you go a week or two and keep gaining weight like that THEN you know you have a problem. But there are always going to be days where things are a bit off.

Also, make sure to weigh yourself in the morning after going to the bathroom and before drinking/eating anything. I had a friend who would chug a water the second he woke up and THEN weigh in later on and be discouraged by the number on the scale.

but then why go to a restaurant? I can make grilled chikkin better and cheaper at home

Today at two servings of nuts for lunch. I didnt want to but i did. Then i ate an entire porkchop at dinner.

Luckily i am still sub 1500 calories for today, but it really annoyed me that i couldnt leave half the porkchop in the fridge and that i went back for a second portion of nuts.

so far so good though, i have cut out liquid calories almost completely aside from a cup of black coffee once or twice a week.

Eat until exploding?

Attached: 180px-43a_Thaddäus-Burgertresor.jpg (180x144, 21K)

fellow fat fucks (aimed primarily at super fat fucks ) - did your dick legit get "bigger" when you lose weight? did your libido increase?

I started to masturbate to more attractive anime girls

>using sedentary TDEE
>blue: 1000 Cal deficit exact
>red: weight if I'm logging food correctly, and not exercising
>orange: daily weigh in (wake up, shit, weigh)
Graph width is one month, and I'm running about 1.5 mi/day.

I've had more than one day where I've broken down and had close to 4000kcal, but the weigh-ins seem well better than on pace.

Anything I should look at/change? I'm thinking my initial bf% measurement might have been way off or something.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-14-21-48-07.jpg (1860x1142, 152K)

Yes and no. You start noticing an increase in penis length when the fat of your pubes area goes away, however it's only like 1 or 2cm at most.
I didn't notice any changes to my sex drive.

I always tell them I just ate and am already full. They can't fucking prove shit. Then you LAUGH AT THOSE FUCKIN IDIOTS

shoo shoo, gains goblins!

Attached: retribution.jpg (1536x1148, 488K)

Wow, I thought I was alone.

I ate 2 pizza slices. I feel guilty because I went down 5 Kg thanks to water fasting

how much weight did you lose?

7 POUNDS UNTIL IM OUT OF THE OBESE CLUB AND IM STALLING

Attached: 1520642765141.jpg (983x752, 98K)

>Obese
>Lose weight, 30 pounds
>Get job where I no longer have control over what I get fed, can not make my own food
>Gain 30 pounds in two months
>Have to lose all that weight again
>Going back out to job again in two months

Why am I even fucking trying anymore, I'm just going to be fat again soon.

Attached: 1469906366055.jpg (540x636, 37K)

Who doesn't?

fix your form

Yeah, just—um—fucking do squats. Look, go from a standing position to a crouched one. I know it's like super-hard and complicated, except that it fucking literally isn't it's literally standing and crouching you fukcin imbecile

>tfw discovered Sachertorte

Attached: Sachertorte.png (765x758, 288K)

>Get job where I no longer have control over what I get fed

What's your job?

I just eat less and drink water.
How hard is it?