What do your daily meals look like?

What do your daily meals look like?

Attached: 10-Rules-for-Building-Muscle-Without-Getting-Fat.jpg (620x349, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm cutting right now. 6'2", 210 pounds, 750 calorie deficit plus.

Meal 1: 6 organic cage free egs, 1tbsp psyllium husks
Meal 2: 8oz. ground chicken, 3 oz, shrimp
Meal 3: 8ox. ground chicken, 3oz. shrimp
Preworkout: 12oz. Fairlife fat free milk, 2 scoops muscle feast whey isolate, 3 slice ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread
Postworkout: 12oz. Fairlife fat free milk, 2 scoops muscle feast whey isolate, 3 slice ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread
Before bed: 6oz. salmon

Workout days: meat, veggies, whole milk, and misc carbs (oatmeal, rice, whatever)
Rest days: meat, veggies, water

Very nice

lmao

imagining getting memed into poisining yourself with protein

Thanks it took a long tie for me to get good at making diets.
>Implying I want to live past 40

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

Swear to god, I'm 5'11" 215 at around 20% BF.

If _I_ ate THAT in a day, I'd be boogiemode

8 am or 9 am : a spinach oatmeal protein shake for breakfast
handfull of pistachios for a snack at around 1:30 to 2pm
3 pm a salad
6pm another handull of pistachios
10 pm another protein spinach oatmeal shake

Fast from when I wake up till 12:30

Then I eat a pack of chicken

When I get home I have chicken and noodles then some sort of rice/pasta and meat

When I'm not cutting I add 4 pints of milk throughout the day and an extra meal and generally up my carbs

Mornings: Plain oatmeal, 1 cup of egg whites and a fruit drink to get all of my vitamin C off the bat.

Afternoon: Protein heavy salad. Together weighs about 1.3lb

Pre workout: Carnitine, creatine and CLA

Post Workout: More CLA, creatine and 40g of protein powder.

Dinner: Another protein heavy salad. Weighs a little more than the afternoon.

Bed: GNC Gummy Vitamin and Omega 3 fish oil.

Is this good or am I making some obvious fuckups?

5’9 185

Meal1: 4-5oz white rice, 7oz chicken, 2-3oz broccoli
Mid snack: Protein cookie 16g
Meal2:same
Mid snack:mass gainer shake 60g protein
Meal3:same
Meal4:2-3oz chicken, protein shake

I might switch out some chicken for cottage cheese.
Yes I’m suffering everyday eating the same shit. All you need to do is chew and swallow pretty much..

just add some seasoning to chicken. like i add some trader joes seasoning called 21 seasoning salute. its less than five calories

Currently omelette for breakfast, Thai green curry with loads of chicken breast for lunch, different meal each night

I couldn't handle being a flavourlet. I can give up shit sugary & fried food but never herbs and spices and chilli.

Burrito, protein shake, burrito

Thanks I’ll try it out.

Meal 1: Monster Energy Drink
Meal 2: Entire can of canned chicken, onions, jalapenos, mayo, and tabasco
Meal 3: Publix Sub
Meal 4: 2 scoops Protein Shake, 3 raw eggs, 10 somethings of milk
Meal 5 (optional): a shot or two of whiskey on ice

Bowl of cereal
Latte
An orange
Two turkey/Swiss sandwiches
Peanut butter/banana sandwich
Two protein shakes
Gatorade
Protein bar
Chicken breast
Cooked carrots/onions
Water

That's a usual day for me. My workouts are pretty intense and include cardio and I'm also on test.
5'11" - 205lbs - 13% BF

I forgot to mention Im trying to cut down on my body fat while gaining muscle at the same time.

Ive eaten nothing but whey protein powder, protein powder bars, and chicken sandwhiches for 6 months.
The protein bars just taste like sand at this point, this shit has broken me.

Attached: 1520273782892 (1).jpg (720x960, 58K)

> blend a protein bar with fruit and veggies

Very funny. Now what do you actually eat?

The colon cancer diet

7' 3" 320 lbs

Breakfast: 1 bag of gummy bears, 2 tblsp organic salt

Lunch: 1 whole unplucked chicken (Fresh picked from my dickhole neighbor John's chicken coop)

2nd Breakfast(after midday nap): 1 whole unplucked chicken (Fresh picked from you guessed it)

Dinner: I bag of Garbage (fresh picked from my sexy neighbor John's trash can)

Ten somethings of milk actually really made me laugh, i thumbs up the joke but the diet sounds awful

I cant believe none of you faggots eat vegetables. Your fiberless diets are going to kill you. Then again I suppose thats what you want.

Please learn how to bait. At least the other guy was trying.

Does that work? Last time i did that all the protein bar insides just fell to the bottom

read

yeah and add water. protein bars are boring everyday gotta spice things up once in a while

Breakfast: 500g of chicken thighs
Lunch: 500g of chicken thighs
Dinner: 500g of chicken thighs
Snack: 500g of chicken thighs

god i love vegetables. they make cutting so much easier too since you can have so much more for less.

fuckin sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli are my life bro, bit of salt and pepper, couple 1-kcal sprays of butter oil or straight up butter if i can squeeze it in. ffuuuuaarrkkkk.

Attached: yotsuba8.jpg (449x319, 48K)

How do you define "Salad"? Are you putting vegetables in there or is it just another American shitfest of iceberg lettuce slathered in ranch dressing (aka MSG)?

Also, for all y'all niggaz, steaming frozen vegetables is the easiest thing to cook on the planet

You're a fucking retard if you think fruits are the only form of fiber available to you

i add in, lemon, olive oil, pepper, a little salt, crushed garlic and vinegar.

Lettuce Spinach and others. Sometimes I put a hard drive boiled egg in. No dressing or sides. Just veggies and protein, no added bullshit.

Ill try it, thank you

Whats wrong with my diet?

Whey oatmeal
420 calories
49g carbs
30g protein
10g fat

chicken/brown rice/veggies/milk (post workout)
690 calories
77g carbs
60g protein
15g fat

A stick of pepperoni
150 calories
3g carbs
7g protein
12g fat

mass shake
660 calories
67g carbs
42g protein
18g fat

chicken/brown rice/veggies/milk
690 calories
77g carbs
60g protein
15g fat

total
2610 calories
273g carbs
199g protein
70g fat

I ate this yesterday, desu chicken and brown rice makes me want to kill myself these days

even add cinnamon or whatever just as long as its different. id go crazy eating the same thing over and over lol

try chicken and brown rice with slices of ginger.

Nigga add some broccoli and cauliflower

Start drinking tea instead of your cancerous Monster.

A sub-sandwich does not equal a healthy meal. Do you see how many fatsos eat that shit?

Many things but Ill point out an obvious one. Energy drinks are horrible for you. If youre tired and need energy just drink coffee. Plain unsweetened coffee.

I forgot to mention I eat potatoes, corn, etc. I'll add broccoli and cut out energy drinks

you can also add sriracha sauce on that if you can eat spicy food.

chicken, bacon, bread, banana
repeat 5 times

cutting at 2100

Attached: 004.jpg (1306x980, 477K)

why are you so obsessed with protein intake and turn so little attention to anything else?
I see no stews whatsoever, u can make a shitload, warm it up several times and it still tastes 100% better than any reheated chicken-rice combo. Cooking for just 1 meal is retarded

Good man. Although I wouldnt distinctly refer to corn and potatoes as they are more starch-like.

Steam frozen mixed vegetables, your poops will be better.

big question here havent had bread in months. do i really need to eat bread or is it alright eliminating it from my diet?

Mornings: 4 boiled eggs
PreWorkout: 2 microwaved potatoes
PostWorkout: 1 chicken breast with rice
Evening: Plain oatmeal
I want to add veggies to my diet. Is it okay if I only eat spinach? I don't like variety.

I'm cutting, I don't count macros.

I drink a shitload of water, probably a little over a gallon a day. For breakfast I'll typically have two protein bars. For lunch chicken and rice. For dinner chicken and broccoli. Usually I'll have fruit and a protein bar or two in between.

perfectly fine eliminating it, there are better alternatives to anything you can get from bread.

imo its an indulgence food, sometimes a motherfucker just needs a sandwich.

no breakfast
pre lunch greek yogurt, berries
late lunch steamed vegetables over rice chunk of meat some pickled vegetables
modest portion of fish or meat, sweet potatoes, salad, maybe noddles with a egg yolk
have a couple shakes with pea and brown rice protein 20g a piece has a probiotic and some other health shit in it.

There's a lot of variation though I have no issues maintaining my body fat % while gaining mass.

Does that fill you up? Dude, you could easily get rid of the bacon and bread and eat veggies and you wouldn't be miserable/out of energy. I tried cutting for like a week on just 4 chicken breasts a day and rice and it broke me.

Normally I end up getting over 1/4 of my calories from greek yogurt since it doesn't require any prep and has good macros.

Unfortunately I hardly poop anymore. I have started heavily supplementing fiber and I only get one or two small turdlets once every other day.

Attached: 1491181417345.jpg (720x641, 35K)

You don't need it, you can get anything it has from other things like oatmeal/oats/etc. With that being said it isn't bad for you if you're eating whole grain.

>Skyr yogurt with 30g of musli

>protein bar

>baked salmon/mixed greens with red pepper and cucumber and vinegar, chicken and same mixed green salad, chicken/spaetzle/veggies

>protein powder blended with low fat milk, and 10g cocoa powder.

>~30g popcorn kernels

-2 cups of black coffee and at least 5 cups of plain tea daily.

been committing chicken genocide for 2 years. never really cared for food but everyone tells me i eat bland as shit. not at all miserable and never out of energy

breakfast:100g oats
lunch: 500g grilled chicken breast with 200 g rice
snack: 100g peanuts
dinner: 150 g cottage with 3 egg omlette

>2 eggs, 4 egg whites, turkey sausage, bagel and peanut butter
>2 tuna sandwiches, banana, apple
>10oz chicken, rice, onion, carrots, celery
>various healthy snacks to fill up to 4000cal

Well to each his own I guess. I've experimented around with cutting diets and I can't stand being hungry, I feel weaker and slower and unfocused. So I just eat a fuck load of veggies.

I don't understand, isn't that guy getting well over 50g of fat per day? He should be perfectly fine.

Attached: 26734169_2019330851418372_5387865605040797621_n.jpg (831x960, 76K)

you can try putting chili sauce on it. usually gets me drinking me more water when i do eat chicken breast
ok thanks wasnt sure if i was doing harm or not, all i eat is veggies and fruit and i drik a tonf of water
i eat a cup of oats and a handfull of spinach everyday.