Fat cells can only shrink, they never fully go away

>fat cells can only shrink, they never fully go away.
is there any solution to this?

Attached: 1490304517194.jpg (480x601, 29K)

Lipo

>Lipo all fat from body
>Inject fat into dick
>Dick now massive and the rest of your body is permashredded

Uh...
The body will fill the remaining fat cells with water till it can grow back the number of fat cells that it had BEFORE what it considers a horrifying injury that stole a huge number of it's precious organs from it.
Lipo is considered a horrifying injury by the body and it goes full into save itself mode to fix that.
The only way to deal with fat like that is to take fat from one part of your body and trans fer it somewhere else, like what Kim Kardashian or the brilliant Asian Titmancers do to the JAV stars.
The body knows that it has the right amount of fat cells and it won't try to create new fat cells somewhere else. It will just use the transported fat cells.
You can get it transferred to a part of your body that loses fat easily when dieting....theoretically.
But I've not seen it done or talked about.

literal broscience

There is not a lick of broscience in my post.
All of that is proven scientific fact.

Your cells digest themselves through autophagy. If fat cells serve no purpose, they don't go inactive and remain that way in your body permanently.

>brilliant Asian Titmancers
well done

And if you overeat your dick gets bigger and you stay shredded.

Attached: 1345718202976.jpg (580x386, 116K)

Body reabsorbs the fat and you're left with a weierd looking lumpy dick.
The dick isn't the kind of organ that can and will use fat like that.

some of it, sure. lipo does not affect everyone the same way, and while genetics predispose you to lose weight in a certain area, it is not a solid science, and the body will shrink fat cells at random. It's not like you'll only lose fat in your waist and none from your legs or your upper back.

tl;dr literal broscience

so you can never be shredded as fuark if you were once overweight?

Lipo affects everyone the exact same way.
Your body will also lose weight in some places long before it loses weight in others. You're completely fucking retarded if you think or state otherwise.
Oh you'll lose weight eventually, but your body will not be willing to give up the fat in those areas unless it has no fucking choice what so ever.

I reiterate. No broscience at all.

Yes. I’ve lost a shitton of weight and went from obese to aushwitz, but still have a nasty fat pouch on my lower abs. Spent years of doing anything from cardio to meme bullshit, but it is still here. Seriously considering laser lipo for that area

how much is a shit ton? also, what about autophagy?

I can’t fast for more than 2 days, so don’t know. From 230 to 145, 6’0

oh jesus that is a lot of weight. I have maybe 30 lbs in total to lose so I'm not too worried. I hope.

good job on the loss, though. your only path is to fill it all with muscle. go bearmode.

That’s been many years ago. I’ve started to lift after dropping fat and just maintaining those noob gains ever since

Why did you cut so much, though? Did you really have no muscle? I'm 6'3" and at even 165 lbs, to compensate for the height difference, I'd look like I just got off the train from Auschwitz.

Yeah, I was sitting on my ass and drinking beer with junk food for most of my life, so I doubt there was any muscle to lose

Attached: orig_anon_compar.jpg (1806x1360, 566K)

bro... bulk the fuck up. I really don't see the fat pouch you refer to. I mean, you can almost see abs in that picture.

That is fucking inspiring.

how long

That was many years ago. You don’t see fat pouch because I was flexing for the photos, but it’s there trust me

Attached: skel.jpg (1118x1128, 314K)

Don’t remember already. 3-4 months

no man, you're fine. for losing nearly 100 lbs, you look great. it could be so much worse. it doesn't look like you have any loose skin whatsoever.

is this true or am i getting memed

time to bulk again user
500 calorie surplus minimum daily and lift 5 days a week
lots of volume in ur program or its shit

Fuark breh.

Attached: lB7O7M1.png (691x597, 4K)

No loose skit, that’s true. But the fat pouch is there, I just haven’t took photos of my body in years. I don’t want to have such low bf% again as it makes my face 15 years older. The damage was done

it'll dissipate over time if it's actually there. also, it's not like you'll look bad at a marginally higher fat percentage.

what do you mean by 'the damage was done?'

I mean that my face skin was stretched due to obesity. So when I went to 12-14% bf I looked like 50 yo while being only 25

Cryolipolysis

i'd ask you to show that because it's hard to believe, but i respect your wish to stay anonymous. you can definitely see a huge difference in your face in the first picture.

i hope i don't have to deal with that once these 30 lbs are gone.

I am stealing and using this for motivation, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: stolen from fit.jpg (1648x1109, 435K)

I've always been curious about this due to testosterone conversion to estrogen. If fat cells only shrink does this mean that if you ever get fat your testosterone production will be compromised by fat cells for the rest of your life?

Just got out of the bed for you m8. Never posted my face on Veeky Forums before but whatever. Next post will have my face with the current bf%, and another one was taken about 3 years ago when I had lean muscle

Attached: 418786B4-A5B7-40EF-B489-FFAA8F5FF9DF.jpg (1121x1812, 270K)

make dick rectangle bigger in consecutive pics for more motivation bro

Attached: IMG_0007.jpg (1257x1211, 352K)

Are you actually Scandinavian, or just an American with Scandinavian heritage?

1. stop taking faggy-time pictures
2. the pouch is probably because of APT
3. start doing straight leg raises with APT fixed to get lower abs to show more

what's the timeline between the muscular picture and that one?

Attached: WP_20151223_09_10_22_Pro.jpg (2592x1936, 1.21M)

Nah, look at Chris Pratt.

Sorry for the side pic, posting grom a phone. Here is my face before cutting

Attached: fat2.jpg (394x237, 31K)

1 day probably. Muscular pic is after he worked out, the other pic is after he carbed up on high fibre.

Same situation brother. Lost a lot of weight but the lil pouch is still there. I feel of the wagon and regained like 20lbs from ottermode, but now I'm working hard to get back down, try extended fasting, and if that doesn't do it get some sweet surgical gains.

Slav with germanic heritage. Got that shitty tat about 14 years ago. Wouldn’t do it again, but what you gonna do now.

I’ve been trough that stage, it’s not posture for sure. The pouch is real and I can feel cell like things inside when I squeeze it

It took me ~9-11 month from obese to lean muscle if I remember correctly. Or you talking about leam muscle to current state? 3-4 years I guess, but I was never taking lifting and diet seriously, it’s just a hobby

train?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Dude, your face has improved a lot, what are you talking about. As for cutting, it’s a stressful change for your body to go through so of course you’ll look tired or “older”, as you say. It goes away when you’re done cutting.

The solution is to stop shoveling so much fucking food into your face.

cute cock shadow :d

It's semi-true
Your body will always keep some fat cells on hand. But spend enough time in deficit and your body will eat a lot of your excess fat cells if you were a fat fuck