Female(male) here. do i use the male or female setting when calculating my BMR?

female(male) here. do i use the male or female setting when calculating my BMR?

Attached: drawgirl-wojak.png (427x492, 13K)

Show us a picture of yourself from behind while you're bending over and we will make the determination as to the full extent of your status.

there should be a xer box under female, just check that one off

do both and then use the average

male you fucking faggot, you choose what you were born with, your feelings (a fucked up mental disorder) doesn't change facts (XY chromosomes).

i mean if you're on estrogen pills then your body is going to act differently than if you had testosterone as your primary hormone

>female(male)
Kill yourself.

simply ebin... you've decimated her using nothing but logic. her own logic at that.

1200. now fuck outta here

you are a man, so obvious answer

Attached: 1520872682583.png (461x506, 302K)

Pretty sure excess estrogen doesn't kill testes.

a combination of anti-androgen (spironolactone), estrogen, and progesterone (what endocrinologists usually prescribe) would make you hormonally identical to a real girl, so no testosterone. but you still have general build and other things to consider.

Wow, with that cocktail of pills thank God the condition is only temporary.

Attached: 1520738609995.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

your bone mass is that of a man's. so is your skeletal muscle. why would you use the woman's? do you have ovaries?

biology doesn't take kindly to transgender faggots like you. i aint never seen a mtf chicken before.

do your research, taking estrogen (or vice versa) will NOT MAKE YOU A MAN OR WOMAN. your DNA and brain will always and i mean always fight those hormones that you put in yourself. if, after 20 years of taking them, you get off them, you will return to your orignal state

Serious answer

Depends on how long you’ve been on HRT. I’d say if for about a year then I select F when computing BMI and RHR

Seconding. Probably the best choice.

Starting to see a lot of these threads popping up. Probably by the same guy. Please fuck off and take your mental disorder generic "look at me" posts somewhere else. Veeky Forums is shit enough already.

This thread.

Attached: ubm.png (1252x1252, 82K)

>Being a minority of any sort and justifiably mentioning it even when directly relevant to the post is bait now

Here's a more appropriate one.

Attached: this is bait trap edition.png (1077x964, 158K)

Attached: 1520832416422.jpg (494x433, 49K)

It makes sense for them to ask about it, but why make an entire thread instead of just asking in QTDDTOT if they aren’t attempting to bait?

an easy mistake to make

The only difference is that it assumes a higher bf% for females; a good calculator will let you input bf% and you'll see the male and female numbers are identical.

Post pics, you little slut.

Biological metrics therefore biological sex. You've an XY pair so you measure as male regardless of how you choose to live your life.

what the fuck does female(male) mean? i don't understand this garbage trap language

>this garbage trap language
Thats cause yer a winey little faggot

Attached: images (6).jpg (362x406, 30K)

MODS MERGE THIS THREAD TO A QTDDTOT THREAD I KNOW YOU HAVE THE POWER

Attached: 1505422227729.jpg (680x959, 158K)

You will never become a woman, no matter how much weight you drop. You will have an extremely hard time getting anyone to fuck you and it is 100% certain it won’t be someone that you’d pick instead of settling for.

Attached: 952389C5-2F27-4296-A94C-C16E9655EDBB.jpg (732x1181, 254K)