Friendly reminder to stay natty

Friendly reminder to stay natty.

How long until David goes completely bald like our boy Connor Murphy?

Attached: baldet.jpg (550x312, 38K)

-3 years

The dude is 6'3 and has the body of a god. I'm sure he'll be fine bald.

>Connor
>roids
Pls
Balding is genetic just like your shit physique

>doesn't know high testosterone levels can raise DHT which causes miniaturizing of the hair follicle

back to the 5th grade kiddo

this kid is natty.
compare his instagram photos and videos of him and you'll see that he's just good at taking photos

I'm going bald anyway

this dude started lifting when he was like 13, bro you don't understand that the natty limit is substantially higher the younger you start training, he is natty. most people calling this kid a fake natty don't factor in that he started this early.

David pls go

babyface doesnt go well with bald

Attached: orlly.jpg (480x600, 24K)

buzz=/=bald

>DHT causes baldness
Epic

Still dependant on the number of DHT receptors hence why some guys go bald and others don't.

>Muh 6th grade knowledge

> connor murphy
> on roids

lmao

Your 6th grade knowledge is wrong and outdated.

In certain individuals DHT leads to an imbalance in PGD2 (inhibits hair growth) and PGE2 (stimulates hair growth).

Bald males have over 7x as much PGD2 in their bald scalp. They key is blocking PGD2 and increasing PGE2.

Turns out baldness and asthma are related.

This guy doesn't even look that big with clothes on, even tight ones.
He just has superior muscle attachments and bodybuilding genetics, doesn't mean he's on gear lmao.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>replies to one poster who said "balding is genetic"(which it is)
>" HUM NO IT ISN'T DHT CAUSES BALDNESS.. in certain individuals"

Not the one you're replying to, but you seem to be a bit confused.
Also it's interesting that you mention how baldness and asthma are related, my brother has baldness and had an early minor case of asthma when he was younger, I never had asthma and I also never got any baldness.

No, not confused. The mechanism why Dht (and excess Dht moreso) produces an imbalance in PGD2 and PGE2 is yet unknown.

Propecia works because by cutting out DHT all together, you stop the formation of excess scalp PGD2.

+ The guy was referring to the number of AR receptors

same, main reason I hopped on is to be jacked n bald rather than looking like a cancer patient/redditor

Aren't those influenced by genetics?
Is there something like the nutrition one gets during pregnancy affecting this?

I have never said anything about balding not being genetic. There is a very strong genetic component. Maybe you confuse me with another user.

i genuinely think david is natty.. maybe im retarded

Anyway Google fevipiprant, setipiprant and "yousuf Khalil + Hairloss) and you'll find his log on Hairloss forums and Reddit.

Yup