Why the fuck is there no dick measuring standard? Depending on how I put the tape, it ranges from 5 inches to 7...

Why the fuck is there no dick measuring standard? Depending on how I put the tape, it ranges from 5 inches to 7. What I'd the best, most honest way to measure your dick? Also, dick gains thread.

Attached: 1519518957053.jpg (540x960, 45K)

There is a standard, but you're too retarded to figure it out.

Get a ruler, put it on top of your dick, push it into your pelvis bone as hard as you can. That's your dick length.

and fyi never trust a guy's measurement of his own dick, because 1) he's added 1/2 inches and 2) he's measuring from the side/underneath

Bone pressed doesn't count.

Actually it does because that's fat

actually it doesn't because the fat is part of your anatomy.
>yeah my dick is like 10" if you measure from behind the pelvic bone

There is a standard. Put your penis inside a woman and if she moans with pleasure you are good.

is that Krepo?
also bone-pressed measurement is the standard

You don't measure yourself. Just wait for the results of penis inspection day at the gym

Are all these 5.5 inches average studies really bone pressed?

Wouldn't that be an ego boost for everyone

>Average penis length (bone pressed) : 5.16 inches
you're gonna make it

The best way and most precise method is by weight. You simply put your food scale on the counter, wedge your balls between yourself and the counter so that they don't affect the weight, then slab your willy on the food scale and see how many grams it weighs.

I think that it is just a conspiracy to keep men from killing themselves and they actually keep the average an inch lower than reality.

confirmed

This is trickier than it sounds because if completely hard the penis will appear weightless, but if completely flaccid it is an inaccurate measurement.

>
>actually it doesn't because the fat is part of your anatomy.
>>yeah my dick is like 10" if you measure from behind the pelvic bone
You just forget that you cannot measure it from behind the bone, dummy. That's why it's probably the best standard. That's a hard stop for the ruler.
Now how much of your dick is visible/usable due to fat, is another matter. Plus in reality it doesn't fucking matter anyway unless it's super small or large.

Don't forget to do volume measurements, Vf and Ve are important.
Water displacement is probably the best way to go.
(I've also been wondering about this too OP, thank you for making this thread)

The reason it objectively counts is because you cant push your dick into a girl farther than your mutual pelvic bones, you fat incel dumbass

Attached: next-you-ii-say-i-was-only-pretending-to-be-3945315.png (500x303, 90K)

Eh, makes no sense of LifeStyle condoms to do that, and they had 5.5 as the average.

Oh yeah

Is 17cm average or small? Pls respond

Attached: 1516300615440.jpg (593x693, 95K)

5-7 is normal. worry if you're 4 or under on any measurement

idk get a girl to fuck and see how she reacts to it

Over the average,as I know the average is from 12 cm to 16 cm.

Center of the anus to just past the tip, duh

She'll keep asking you if it's in yet

>Fat people actually believe this

It's litterally the scientific standard.

What if I like fucking male furries?

>tfw measured dick yesterday
>6.6"x6.1"
the gf assured me I'm sizable but I thought she was just trying to make me feel better

Attached: 1507827059856.jpg (640x513, 34K)

Please be true

Only valid for flaccid volume which is irrelevant as most men are growers
The best measure is volume, but that's trickier to measure.

I'd recommend getting a bowl of water, then putting your dick on it from above and measuring the water displacement

This should be the most accurate standard

Attached: 1427014239526.jpg (635x300, 41K)

Slightly above normal.
You'll do well with normal women, have some trouble with smaller women and larger women will be adequately pleased if you put in work with foreplay and positioning and pounding her out.

5" isso your real size then

Attached: wdc6arcf.png (923x638, 46K)