>gym thot starts working out next to me
>Can instantly do 2-3 more reps

Attached: 7mb3pdD.jpg (1080x1920, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bm5Yj9h8O-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just can’t be comfortable having your pants tucked in your ass like that

>ywn fuck a girl that hot

Attached: 1520854637944.jpg (320x235, 10K)

Is this a Veeky Forums RP thread? Do gym thots have auras that increase strength attribute for everyone within 5m of range?

Attached: 1411888803062.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

To be honest, thots aren’t even that hot. Homely girls is were it’s at.

I think you mean homebody girls. Homely literally means ugly lol. And you are aware that thots don't always dress like thots and that they wouldn't put pics of them in normal clothes on social media, right?

Well you can print out a picture of her, jerk off and cum all over that picture. It's kinda similar, but you don't have to deal with that retarded whore afterwards

based

Other than bragging points to friends you can only be so attracted to a girl.

You can find a girl that makes you rock hard just by being around her but most people think she's just pretty or ok.

If a girl is in a certain part of her cycle it increases test in men that smell her.

www.webmd.com/men/news/20100115/womens-scent-triggers-hormone-surge-in-men

>when Veeky Forums RP meets science

Attached: received_1999964346918242.gif (249x498, 765K)

this guy is right. thought this one girl was pretty average, got to know her and now i get hard when being near her

Yeah I ment homebody.

No, face/body wise. It might be that they’re so out of my league that my brain has given up on them, but I genuinly think they’re too ”perfect” looking, and would honestly prefer a less attractive chick over them.

This guy right here

Woah they instantly do 2-3 more reps than you?
Guess you should try harder then.

>thots get into gym
>I start wearing my blinkers
>i stare at her in disgust
>the gym owner stars at her in disgust
>the old woman who kept herself stable is looking at her in disgust.
>she finishes her workout earlier
>comes next time wearing a jogging suit.
>granny smiles in approval
>gym owner is sighing in relief
>i stop wearing my big ass blinkers honking "thot alarm".

Good thing I pay him double, or else the thot would never learn.

Costs $90 on backpage and for an extra $20, they'll pee on you

My niggah

Sadly too many think like this and nowadays ive never met a single girl who was worth half her salt in a few years.
meeting girls is hard af as you grow past 25

I'm 24 and I've been meeting more girls my age in social settings?

Why is there a question mark at the end of that sentence? Makes no sense mate

Either way, im the only dude on my team at work and one of few men in my overall department (finance company so majority women) but its not just that they ARE women that matters
Are they single? most women are not
Are they halfway decent looking? Most women are not
Are they interested in dating? Most women who are single are single because they arent

Finding a girl is hard because the halfway decent ones meet a guy in their teens and then monkey branch until they settle with some guy and have kids.
For example a girl in her 30s who is single can say "Why cant i find a man?" to a man who is willing to date her unironically

Attached: 1C55CE05-15C9-4A42-A9ED-888CF4A1535E.jpg (719x1089, 106K)

It does make sense, I'm questioning the authenticity of what's being said based off my experience.

Guys social capital goes up as they age. Just go to a local bar in a richer area with a bro and scope out girls. They're easier because they probably went out just to chill without the intent of being picked up. so they won't be looking out for dudes like they'd be at a college bar or club.

yeah what the fuck how did she even do that

>mfw the brap-posters were right all along

Attached: 0101010.jpg (236x253, 10K)

>high tops for the gym
why do people do this

>gym thots are using the squat rack I want to use
>stand behind the rack with arms crossed scowling but not saying anything
>look them right in the eye in the wall mirror every time one of them does one of their meme exercises
>eventually they flee
>the privilege coursing through my veins empowers me, engorging my now-erect penis and raising my testosterone levels to obscene heights
>finally hit that sweet, sweet 1.5plate squat 1RM
Man, being part of the partriarchy feels good.

REEEEEE youtu.be/Bm5Yj9h8O-E

>people can do more around thots
>other absolute fucking mongoloids squat heavy outside the rack to use the fear of the consequences of failure to push them

>mfw i'm not a fuccboi and the fear of disappointing myself is more than enough motivation
>my lifts don't get better if some slut is near me or if I work outside the cage

I know exactly what you mean. It's not that I've given up, I can get 10/10 women if I really want to and I have in my youth, but they are invariably fake shallow whores in my experience. They are annoying, spoiled, and are boring both in conversation and in bed. I get off on girls that are considered somewhat less attractive by societal norms or are considered somewhat taboo. They seem more interesting or exotic to me I guess. More novel. Nerdy girls with less than perfect bodies, glasses, a little acne, older women with the housewife look and a little chub, etc. The various imperfections provide the variety that make them far more attractive and interesting to me. And them feeling less attractive makes them more sweet and eager to please, not to mention freaks in bed.

I unironically have a hard time working out if some attractive gym brap is working out near me.

Yesterday some hourglass-shaped milf started doing bicep curls near me and I immediately got extremely horny. This happens every time.

Normal? High test? Idk man.

Luckily I am pretty attractive, so it doesn't matter if I stare at their direction. Females are always touching their hair (don't know why), smiling to me, mirin and shit. I'm just too autistic to do anything.

>Luckily I am pretty attractive, so it doesn't matter if I stare at their direction. Females are always touching their hair (don't know why), smiling to me, mirin and shit. I'm just too autistic to do anything.
It really sucks, doesn't it? I'm easily a solid 9/10 and can sometimes get equally attractive women, but with only such great stress and effort acting normal that I don't feel It's worth it. I'm happier just accepting my autism and the 5-7/10s that come with it.

The only ones who squat out of the rack are manlets that can't go all the way down without hitting the safetys

Attached: 1519348430030.jpg (472x350, 22K)

cope

I'm having a hard time imagining someone being so short they hit the safeties on a squat.
t. 5'8" manlet leftenant

Yeah it's an AOE buff/heal. Pretty similar to Skelly passive damage