Stop balding

Stop balding

Attached: 25-Chris-Hemsworth.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x2127, 158K)

stop stopping

Is this a get thread now?

I already did
thank you based modern medicine

Never stop never stopping

If dubs you never make this thread again

T. Bald faggot

Anyone try fin? Is it worth it?

peppermint oil

just glue hair on your head
"extended wear systems" are basically human hair they glue to your shaved scalp for a year at a time costs like $400 but that's about a years worth of haircuts so it evens out.

My Fin Experience:

Dosage: 0.25 once a week
Why Once a week: Depending on how aggressive your balding is. I only need 0.25mg a week to stop the balding.
Why Do Doctors prescribe 1mg daily: 1mg daily ensures that no matter how aggressive your baldness is, the drug is guaranteed to work. A comparison would be a doctor saying you need to take 10 shots of hard liquor in order to get drunk. Yeah no shit, but some people only need a couple beers to get drunk. Some people need the whole 1mg daily and some only need a little.
Side Effects: Experienced watery semen for the 1st month but that went away. My boners are always missing that last 5 – 10% but I still get morning wood and strong erections and jizzing is just as fun as before.
Balding experience: When I dried my hair after a shower I would normally get about 30 hairs in my towel. After taking Fin that has decreased to 3 – 5. I haven’t seen any regrowth of hairs but I can’t see my balding getting worse.
How Does the Drug Work: Fin enters the body and reduces DHT as soon as it gets metabolized. DHT levels stay at inhibited levels for at least 7 to 10 days before coming back to normal levels.

>Is this a get thread now?
Hang on let me check

LMAO white boi weave.

That doesnt sound bad at all. Better than being a baldlet

Attached: Am_I_Going_Bald.jpg (1000x550, 33K)

more or less
they're pretty convincing though if you spend money on a good one and don't do the hood think and get cheap synthetic ones. I got one when I was going though radiation therapy because it takes like 6-8 months for your hair to even start growing back and I didn't want to spend that long looking like aylamao Took it to a barber to get a new haircut with it barber didn't even know it fake until I told him.

The barber didnt know you glued hair to your head?

i ordered a custom one and it'll be ready in like 8 weeks, was gonna shave my head but figured i'd try 1 of those systems out anyway before i do to see what it's like

>2018
>wearing a wig

Attached: 1520451897465.jpg (137x234, 11K)

>2012+6
>thinking women care what's authentic
they give no fucks so long as it's not obvious. There's no such thing being balding with dignity. You can pretend that it's okay because it's now the majority or whatever but you're always going to be passed up for someone with hair.
>b-but it filters out people who are superficial
literally everyone is until you know them and you're just limiting your potential interactions both at work and in dating. By the time you know them it won't really matter but you're just going to get metaphorical doors shut in your face until then.

if it looks real then i'll wear that shit no doubt, i've tried a shaved head before and i dropped like 2 or 3 points. my gf doesn't give a shit either so it's a win-win if it looks real, and i have just enough hair currently that switching to one overnight won't be extremely obvious

Get a load of this cope

coping is shaving your head or growing a beard. This is actually doing something rather than laying there and telling yourself it's okay or natural.