Bottled water or filtered tap?

seems to be major drawbacks to both. traces of plastic and estrogen turning you into a trap vs. led and other poisons slowly killing you.

Attached: s0421208_sc7.jpg (380x380, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/science-environment-43389031
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>water
git gud scrub

Attached: 1489694873587.jpg (1500x1000, 166K)

Plastic water bottles leak BPAs. Even if the plastic is "bpa free" its still xeneostrogenic.

Also bottled water has loads of plastic floating about in it:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/science-environment-43389031

>The World Health Organization is to launch a review into the potential risks of plastic in drinking water.

>It will assess the latest research into the spread and impact of so-called microplastics - particles that are small enough to be ingested.

>It comes after journalism organisation Orb Media found plastic particles in many major brands of bottled water.

Lurking as I sip tap water out of a plastic bottle.
At least the cigarettes will counter the decrease in test, r-right guys? Ha... guys?

tap unless it's shit
get it tested to chose which one

Filters filter lead, what the fuck are you talking about. That's the point of a filter.

Aren't the city pipes all plastic anyway so spring water should be better and unless you got a source nearby you can only get it in plastic bottle.

The majority of filters fail miserably at properly filtering lead

Bottled, but no plastic. Only glass bottles

Get a well on your property, blam problem solved. Next best solution is spring water delivery.

I have a borehole, clean tasty water sourced 50m from my house. All is good.

You literally lie.

BPA is a chemical used to harden plastics and are found in mainly hard clear palstics, i.e Reusable Water bottles, but also in lining of food and drink cans to prevent spoilage.
Your everyday plastic bottle is made out of Polyethylene Terephtalate wich contains not a single trace of BPA.

i have 3. one we made extra deep and the water passed tests for being sold as good mineral water, im too lazy to sell it so i just use it to fill my pool, but it's delicious to drink it

Attached: 0ddf3f1cd436dddb332186e759653f5b429448b6.jpg (336x476, 141K)

Are you illiterate, he just wrote that BPA-free plastics also have negative effects and added a source. It's pretty known too, there are many studies on other types of plastic that leech into the food/liquid.

Tons of microplastics in the sea too, it has become very unsafe to eat any fish/seafood.

Ok you fucking inbred mongoloid shitstain piece of shit, since you are so fucking dense in your pathetic amoeba of a skull, since this is a thread for you fucking pansies who care about ''muh estrogen'', tell me, what fucking ''estrogenic'' compounds are found in PET water bottles then?
''T-there are phtalates'', Ah ok WOW what a fucking genius you are big boy, if you open up a fucking book or take 2 seconds to google you would know that the term phtalate is a catch all term for the two different types
Terephtalate used in the actual catylzation of the plastic and Orthophtalates wich are added in after
God fucking damn you are dumb as a bag of shitcovered bricks FUCK

>"im just gonna use fancy words to pretend i know shit and call people names"

Attached: 1520647663390-fit.jpg (320x400, 43K)

t. Diagnosed retard

where i life tap water has a better quality as bottled water

>tfw raised on filtered artesian well water

Deer Park is god tier bottle water.

I use a Brita filter pitcher at home though.

People actually drink shitty tap water?