Are you guilty, Veeky Forums ?

Attached: sexistiron.png (973x965, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfyWcBlA6Uo/?hl=en&taken-by=sayshaheinzman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no i am straight

No because I don't train at a gym I train at a weightlifting gym.

No. Veeky Forums may be gay, but we aren't faggots. That's just you, OP.

No, I'm not a cuck to go to a gym. I lift at home

Whoever wrote that is a fucking soyboy even if its a man or woman.

you mean a box?

>Deftones and Niki Minaj

I may hate faggots but I hate nigger women (the vile negress) more. No one is stopping that dumb cunt monkey from using the weights and any intimidation or segregation exists only in its tiny monkey brain.

women need to realize men are superior and the gym is our space.

theres nothing wrong with these. Making grunts when lifting is the sign of high test

No.

>admits hes an autistic hoodie fag listening to rap and fucking around om his phone

the left is truly not self aware. also i always thought the hoodie homos were one of the funniest things to see in the gym. who do they do this? because they want to copy what the see competing athletes do? athletes do it because they warm up before a match or game and then have to sit around for a while waiting for their turn to perform so they dont want to get cool

can someone enlighten me?

Attached: 1520955165279.jpg (476x316, 33K)

She's not even bitching about it. The tone of the article seems to be encouraging women to lift. Like, she's about to get into why this shouldn't bother them and the benefits of lifting outweigh seeing this.

If she was at my gym, she'd see us all in a dungeon making gay jokes, farting, and hunting around for the ONE PAIR OF 25'S IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING BUILDING.

My gf has told me that she hates having to go to my gym when she stays over because it's intimidating and dark downstairs.

Hoodies are comfy as fuck, keeps the body warm and helps fat fucks keep the equipment not drenched in sweat

> Taking up space

You have a body, you can't not take space.

It's because the person writing that article is disengenuous and is more then likely one of those people that goes straight to the cardio area.

Men who lift, who struggle, grunt and yell. That's kind of our thing.
Women love it as well.
Why try to make it into this wierd as fuck evil thing that stoopid men do.

why in the world would you need help staying warm while actively working out?

anways 90% of these tards take off their hoodie after 5 min (probably because they got too hot) and then carry them around the gym the rest of the time tossing them all over the place

from my experience its the equivalent of the fat kid wearing a tshirt in the pool

Attached: 1519997979046.png (426x529, 234K)

>unapologetically taking up space
Who am I supposed to apologize to for being in the fucking gym? Should I step out so some disadvantaged minority can train instead?

Read the article before making your brainlet tier commentary

>read the article
how about fuck yourself you little bitch, if you want to correct us tell us where we're wrong but I'm not reading past the highlighted part

>p-please click on my article and give views

how about fuck off soy

The reason comprehension on this board has to be below /v/ tier

>I refuse to read past a few sentences before forming my opinions in a multiparagraph article

You shouldn't be allowed to vote

>safe in the cocoon of my hoodie
>hoodie

D R O P P E D
He's a soyboy and a pretending-to-be-big-boi

God forbid someone who takes up space by being somewhere
Unforgivable

I'm going to keep voting republican to keep blacks out of office, whether you like it or not cuck

If you grunt you are an uneducated shitstain. If I was at the same gym is bash you misshapen head in with a steel bar.
Kys you worthless soyboy. You aren't high test and you never will be you.faggot.

>unapologetically taking up space
What the fuck?
People spread out because swinging weights are dangerous. Why the fuck should anyone apologise for taking up space in the first place? It's not like it's a train on China or some shit.

Attached: sips.jpg (631x757, 37K)

t. planet fitness employee

Yeah, blacks like colin powel.

Did you know that they litterally begged him to run for president? Did you know that he turned it down because snowniggers like you threatened his family and him?

>wearing a t-shirt in the pool
I could not have described it better, I also laugh at hoodie fags in the gym even tho I'm DYEL. Atleast I'm not pretended to be big with 4 layers of clothing.

>listening to Niggi Minaj
Somehow I'm not surprised
instagram.com/p/BfyWcBlA6Uo/?hl=en&taken-by=sayshaheinzman

>implying anybody employed by planet fitness can lift a steel bar
They might choke you to death with a greasy slice of pizza, though.

You are a disgusting degenerate. Grunting is for apes. Is that what you are you faggot?
t. Monkey

>Are you guilty, Veeky Forums ?
I do grunt a bit when I lift, but come the fuck on, I'm straining myself, of course I'm gonna grunt.
Aside from that, no I'm not. I don't think I've ever posed in front of a mirror or taken a selfie in the gym.
The author is kinda right in mentioning the gender divide in the gym, but it's absolutely ridiculous to think that's due to men crowding the weights area as opposed to women having been thoroughly brainwashed into believing that even just looking at a dumbbell is gonna bulk them up to mr olympia levels of muscular hypertrophy.
Hell I've tried to get my gf to lift for ages, but she absolutely refuses. The closest I managed to get her to any kind of strength training is fucking vinyasa yoga, which isn't exactly efficient.

>Did you know that they litterally begged him to run for president? Did you know that he turned it down because snowniggers like you threatened his family and him?
Ah blooo blooooo bloooooo, poor little monkey boy doesn't get to run to one-up the last monkey boy president, wahhhh. Fuck yourself nigger lover

> unapologetically taking up space
The fuck does this even mean? Do men refuse to let her work in? Are they leaving weights and personal items on top of unoccupied benches? Is she just buttmad that most men are taller than her?

>tfw weak grill
>can’t do workout with any DB over 30lbs
>literally every light dB in gym being hoarded by two middle age women
>basically had 8-12 DBs just stacked in a weird weight castle on the bench between them
>not using them
>both just talking with their conversation perfectly centered over the weights I need
>this goes on for 20 minutes
>too sperg to intervene
>eventually the returned to their 1x4000 shoulder raises
>left weights on bench

It’s the loiterers that get me at this gym, and that’s all women and old fucks

Attached: AF23E3AF-F068-4B0C-B25C-531F7B355CCD.jpg (207x200, 21K)

Ohh what an edgy under aged loser you are.

The author of the article isn't actually that horrible for a woman. Can squat 2pl8 5 times and deadlifts 300lbs 3 times. For a woman that not too bad, is it? I expected it to be one of those "YEAH I SQUAT ;;)))) XD" chicks who put 5kg on the bar and go to town or squat an empty bar in the smith machine.

Wow, you're fucking retarded.

You're the typical republican/democrat slave bitch aren't you?

The article is riddled with SJW buzz words, but the author is:
>A girl
>Telling other girls to sack up and lift

It's not the worst thing in the world, you autists

>criticizes other people's intelligence
>doesn't know what a stock photo is

i did read the entire posted pic and my other tabs are lit

hes a soy boy pretending to be some elite gym rat (who he thinks wears hoodies, listend to niggers, and tweets for 10 minutes between sets) bemoaning the tragedy that white males are still allowed in the gym to strength train instead of sucking down soy in the corner so women have a chance of being stronger than them

Attached: 1520784765725.jpg (631x852, 84K)

Didn't know you did crossfit

>A girl
see

>training journal

Lel

I do that but good form, I see others with bad form but I dont say anything because the more crippled guys there are the more pussy for me.

Something like 25% of men over 40 have back problems.

>treadmil
Lel >2018

I've had a sixpack since a kid, and for cardio i swim 2km a day.

Stop getting women into weightlifting

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg?resize=750%2C457.jpg (750x457, 77K)

women in the gym is actually the worst thing about the gym. they literally do nothing but take up space and jack up gym monthy costs to pay for their rows and rows of treadmills and flat screen tvs placed in front of them

although im /hgmr/ now so i guess it doesnt matter

Attached: 1519586631626.png (967x888, 1.05M)

>jack up gym monthy costs to pay for their rows and rows of treadmills and flat screen tvs
This, treadmills and all that shit seem to break every 2 or 3 weeks in my gym while I've never seen a fucking olympic cage with an "out of order" sign.

think how much having to rent/build an entire extra story of the gym just to house all their fucking treadmills and shit costs

Attached: 1507744470329m.jpg (1024x597, 128K)

>walk in to only gym anywhere near my rural town, the shitty 24 hour type
>only other person there is balding dude on the free weights
>as I’m putting my stuff in a locker grunts get noticeably louder
>starts slamming weights on the ground
>can now hear him grunt-screaming over my own music
>other woman walks in, she’s old and overweight
>immediately quiets down
>he leaves ten minutes later
>enjoy the rest of my workout in peace

I mean I’m not about to try to say grunting is about male domination or some bs like that but there’s a point where it’s just obnoxious though.

he was coming on to you because you look like a twink faggot

>MOM! MOM! I'm defending nig-I mean, African Americans online again!
>Great job sweetie! We'll have those nigg-I mean African Americans voting Democrat for the next thousand years!

>acts anti-socially in a public place
>is superior because of this

user...Collin Powel was a staunch republican and part of George W Bush's cabinet.

The man was squeky clean from top to bottom well respected and seen as a damned hero.
A full on racist southerner said in passing that he respected Collin Powel and would have voted him in as the president of the fucking United States if he ran.

The fucking Repubs and Dems and damn near everyone begged the man to run.

Snowniggers like you and people who's power exists in manipulating racial tensions basically threatened him.
He never ran even though he could have won.

Welcome to cold hard reality. The first black president of the united states would have been a republican military hero and been unanimously voted in and it would have happend DECADES ago.

we literally are apes you idiot

Still an uncool edgy,self hating under aged loser who will end up with no friends and family.
Reject.

>train

what are you training for? to get rammed by a big strong man?

No loser, some if us aren't anymore though. You are and that's why you are a shitstain.

based
cringe

>girls lifting
>girls looking manly
why the fuck do you want this?

>The man was squeky clean
probably still smells like a gym sock
>well respected
oh yes, he'll fit great in the hall of respectable blacks, I keep it in the back corner of my closet

We need a containment board for ape-posting, here's a hottie monkey butt for you nigger lover

Attached: baboon-butt.jpg (259x195, 9K)

user, if these people were intelligent enough to make proper and informed decisions the world wouldn't be in the state it's in now. I applaud your effort, but grab some Cheetos and enjoy the ride.
>it will always be downhill from here

No one thinks you're stupid bullshit is funny or clever you little faggot.
You're an absolute fucking retard and you were called on it and exposed.
Go sit in the fucking stupid corner.

Consider the structural differences in the two

>In between sets, I scroll through Instagram

89% chance this translates to "I take ten-minute breaks between each set to waste time on my phone when other people could be using the bench."

>If I was at the same gym is bash you misshapen head in with a steel bar.
Based on this sentence, I think someone already bashed your head in.

there is no translation needed you brainlet. the tranny is literally stating it

>Complicated machinery so you
>A bunch of metal bars
It's fascinating how something so complex can have so little use, while it's the inverse situation with the cage.

I'm going to start flexing in the mirror at the gym now
flex, grunt, snap selfies, pose, take up space, etc
especially when women are present

Veeky Forums tricks you into thinking you're responding to someone that is remotely reasonable, when in reality you're responding to an edgy 16 year-old who is more akin to the Florida school shooter than a regular human being.

Sometimes trying to explain something in a reasonable, well-thought manner is the silliest thing you can do on Veeky Forums.

>Caring about what others wear in the gym
ngtmi

What is this fuckingbullshit? nobody cares about you or what you think atthe gym. they just want to do their shit and feel good.

Is this really how women think? that literally everything around them involves them even when it doesn't involve them?

Yep.

Stop trying to justify your autistic behavior you degenerate. You deserved to be killed

13 years and she can only deadlift 300lbs

i hit 300 for 10 reps but i only have 300lbs in total to use

>if you don't love niggers you're unreasonable
wew

projection much?

Not our fault that 99% of all women are too timid to even stand next to men.

Attached: Blowitoutyourass.jpg (715x801, 143K)

>wanting even MORE people to take up the squat racks and weightlifting platforms

you fucking idiot

is faggot a bad word in nipponland or something?

>he
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

you're retarded

NIDF out in full force the last couple of days. Keep your guard up brothers and 14/88

>women jack up costs
not sure, they are more like to subsidise the men by not doing anything

If you're not outlifting the scream grunt guys they don't stop. Most of the time that's not a difficult ask...

nothing in the pic says shes a women. the stock photo at the top is 1 obviously a stock photo and 2 not her

This.
Hole in the wall lifting gyms like Ripps place make no money at all.
He has to subsidize his place by shilling SS and pushing his book.

Women who come to get on the treadmill in unflattering clothes to keep themselves hot/fit the instathots looking to keep their investment in perfect shape, the out of shape women who go there just to say they did and feel goo dabou it, and the major thots/low key I'm not a thot but I'll fuck that chad/jamal who's working out if he looks at me chicks pay the bills.
The ones who really keep things going are the ones who pay for their membership and rarely if ever show up.

Planet fitness has a good thing going if you think about it. They provide an atmosphere for the normies to go workout and a bit of a "place to get away from things" atmosphere.
Even feeds them foods to fatten them up to keep them coming.
Hell I'm pretty damned sure they hire people to just stand around and look attractive and occasionally fuck the women and men that come there.

WEEEOOOOWEEEEOOOO LUNK ALARM

I grunt and laugh at pathetic women doing their butt exercises. 9 out of 10 times they for some reason are so ashamed that they stop early. Its quite pleasing.

Perfect
>implying tricking baras into thinking I’m a little twink boy isn’t every woman’s fantasy
Yeah I wish but I am but a weak lady and my delicate lady arms would snap and turn in to beautiful roses or some shit from all the estrogen coursing through my fragile lady-body

Guilty of what? Being a male? Sure.

So sick of this "men are the cause of all problems" bullshit.

This. She just couldn't fucking help herself. Checked, btw.

>author lifting for 10 years to look like shit, have no muscle or any definition while simultaneously being not strong
man, im not even mad.

Yep

Just screamed my way through three sets of zercher squats and I hope every other passive aggressive crank in the gym heard me and just had to grit their pathetic teeth and sit in silence cause they won't say shit to my face

Kys fag

Sorry user, not everyone loves your pet monkeys, you keep embracing their culture though and let me know how it works out