Thyroid problems

Can you really out-diet and out-run an underactive thyroid? Pic related says no - you cannot really train and diet harder than a pro wrestler, right?

I know some people don't lose weight on the medication you get and Chris Hero seems to be an example of that. Raven, another pro wrestler, is another example of someone never really getting into shape after thyroid problems flared up - diet, exercise and medication be damned.

And now I seem to be in the same boat.

Attached: fat-chris-hero.jpg (450x450, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/hypothyroidism-star-athletes-undiagnosed-epidemic-hormonal-gray-area-or-cloaked-doping-1196751
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you can not train and diet harder than a nobody soap opera failure
kys

Idk man, Chris Hero has been super in shape when he was first on the indies and even during his first NXT run before being released. So he CAN do it.

Dude is agile as fuck for a fatty though.

Thyroid issues affect motivation more than weight, which has the knock-on effect of weight gain spiralling out of control.

Setting yourself clear goals and establishing an iron-clad routine combined with the medication is a guaranteed way of being as fit as the rest of the population.

Realistically, it's pretty much over if you have, say, Hashimoto's Disease. Sure, if you're young and full of roids, you can make it work a bit. But youth is fleeting.

Basically, you're always one workout away from overtraining, no matter how easy you go. And there will always be people who say it doesn't affect them at all and none of those people is an athlete with a career.

This was before he was treated for his thyroid issues too. Should be easier than before to get in that shape if the thyroid is the only issue

>Idk man, Chris Hero has been super in shape when he was first on the indies and even during his first NXT run before being released. So he CAN do it.
Yeah, that was before his tyhroid got really bad. They kicked him off after the symptoms started to show. Raven aged like 20 years in 4 years.

>Setting yourself clear goals and establishing an iron-clad routine combined with the medication is a guaranteed way of being as fit as the rest of the population.
That is complete bullshit. I mean, nigger, your metabolism isn't working correctly anymore, that has nothing to do with motivation.

Two years ago I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, my TSH was > 13
Pic related is me. You just need to work hard and meds help. Levothyroxine sodium is the normal med given

Attached: IMG_20180314_144139566_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (1944x2592, 1.45M)

>Sure, if you're young and full of roids, you can make it work a bit
We can see your delts, you know?

>that skin
Holy fuck, ease up on the drugs, ok.

Attached: 1044753-960x720-schneller-apfelmus-streuselkuchen.jpg (960x652, 144K)

ibtimes.com/hypothyroidism-star-athletes-undiagnosed-epidemic-hormonal-gray-area-or-cloaked-doping-1196751

tl;dr: It's chronic overtraining. No wonder some wrestlers have it lol.

Your metabolism is 200-300 calories less than other people, dumbass. Diagnosed hypothyroidism, that is. If you're just some fat shit with a slightly under-active thyroid you have literally no excuse.

Hormonal control over emotion and behaviour is well documented. Think about chicks on the pill getting suicidal, or anti-depressants or the whole host of pharmaceuticals that act on hormone secretion in the brain.

What do you do when you're hungry? You change your behaviour and seek out food. If you suddenly lost your appetite permanently, you would risk dying of starvation if you don't stick to a routine of eating, even when you don't feel like it.

That's keratosis pilaris you idiot, roid backne is extremely characteristic.

Jesus fucking christ Tumblr fuck off. I have hypothyroidism and I'm not fucking overweight.

Muh victimhood status, I fucking hate the modern world

Chris Hero has always been a porky lil piglet desu. He's just lazy these days.

Actually it's just shitty Snapchat reducing the image to 1.5 mp

Ahh yes, cope harder. There literally is no reason a person with hyperthyroidism HAS to be fat. They make medication that replaces what your thyroid isn't making which almost cancels it out.

This guy is right as long as you take the medication and diet and exercise the same as everyone else
T. Type 1 diabetic with underactive thyroid

>hyper
Hypo is the reduced metabolism one which fatties use an excuse
Hyper is the increased one that makes gaining weight hard

i have hashimoto disease, and before it was diagnosed i gained like 10kg in a few months.

then in 5 months of training i've lost 10kg of fat and gained good muscles,
i wasnt really fit even before, so i'm still at like 16-17% bf, but i don't see why it can't be done if you take your meds

Is that what the manlet pit looks like? Those weights look exactly like those plastic balls from a ball pit.

How can I get my GP to check for hyperthyroidism? I experience pretty much all the symptoms and when I was a kid my parents and grandparents already brought me to a doc to have it checked out more than once (underweight despite feeding me well) but he always said it wasn't necessary to treat with drugs. Can I just make an appointment and ask for a blood test? Also, I recently visited my mother and she told me that when I was a baby she had to bring me to the hospital, because I had some kind of infection (?) that had me puke and shit out all food to the point that it got life threatening. She said that ever since then I remained very skinny, could there be any connection?

Btw, I just checked Wikipedia again and came across this:
>Thyroid storm is characterized by an acute onset of symptoms of hyperthyroidism (fast heart rate, restlessness, agitation) accompanied by other features such as fever (temperatures often above 40 °C/104 °F), mental status changes, diarrhea, and vomiting.
Maybe that is actually what it was?

Btw, remember the BOD Man Fragrance Body Spray threads? I think someone on misc posted that they have a body spray that smells a lot like Armani Code. Anyone happen to know which one it was?

Yes I'm aware and made a typo, big deal. Still didn't negate my point

Veeky Forums im requesting your advice: i've been diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroid, where my TSH is elevated, and ive got thyroid antibodies, but my t4 and t3 levels are still within the lower range of "normal". now i honestly don't know if those ranges are for my age group (20yr male) or for post-menopausal women, but thats not important. i've always assumed i just push myself too much, when weightlifting, sparring, or doing cardio if i get anywhere past what seems to be around 75% effort, i experience retarded levels of fatigue afterwards. for example, my squat max is 315, or 265x5 at 182cm 150lbs, but if i even do 5x5 with 225 it usually takes me 3 days minimum to be able to do it again, and that isn't 100%. i dont max out often but when i do i usually don't do that lift for about 9 days afterwards.

i've gone to a boomer doctor who refused me medication because i'm not within low enough range, but i'm not too upset about that, now im currently seeing one who is focused on controlling inflammation & environmental triggers by examining gut health, which i am interested in, because i've got plenty of other inflammatory symptoms that are likely all connected.

so with that blog finished, my question to you is in the meantime, do you have any recommendations on supplements, steps to take to decrease fatigue, short of self-medicating illegal substances? i'm not eating much at the moment, in the past when i've tried to gain weight, the elevated insulin from heavy carb intake makes all of my inflammatory symptoms worse, to the point where it inhibits my exercises (asthma, joint pain only when heavy on carbs, to name a few), so i aim for about 100g carbs a day

Attached: 1404431479685.jpg (403x403, 18K)