ITT: Veeky Forums Fuck Ups, Injuries, and Failings

ITT: Veeky Forums Fuck Ups, Injuries, and Failings.

Attached: KNUjc2P.gif (322x242, 1.39M)

Attached: backsnap.png (800x821, 544K)

Thank You Back Snap Gorilla

Not yet

Skeleton ass I'd working with machines

Attached: 20180314_170122.jpg (540x540, 226K)

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

Tku back snap gorilla

Thank you back snap gorilla

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GORILLA

>started lifting at 14 as an obese prepubescent teen
>managed to find idiots like george leeman and brian shaw to look up to
>decide to imitate their eating habits but not their lifting habits
>eat 10x more than i was already shoveling into my gullet while training to be a ”””””””””powerlifter””””””””” without gaining a poind of muscle. put maybe 30-80lbs on my lifts over the course of a YEAR of a DIRTY fucking bulk
>shoot up to 220lbs 45%bf (at a MINIMUM) at a towering 5’9 sophomore year high school
>only realize how badly i fucked up new years 2015
>decide to cut the shit
>slowly lose 60lbs over the next 2.5 years
>now 18 finally lean-ish (14-15%bf) but look like ive lifted for less than a month
>tenatively bulking now

at least i got my shit together when i did but god fucking dammit i couldve been a chad by now
ive basically already missed out on teenage love
eh

Be overweight
Go gym in tropics
Constant jock rash
Thighs get raw from cardio
>buy heat compression shorts
>works for awhile step up my cardio
>increased cardio infection returns
>fuck it just keep pushing
>not one cardio machine I can use without discomfort

Did 500 calories today brehs,

My whole body is a rash from sweat

But I’m gonna make it No pain no gain my bruddas

Attached: E8E33847-EBFC-4067-9D4E-D72353B3716A.jpg (4032x3024, 888K)

Thank you, oh great Back-Snap Gorilla

>leeman and shaw are idiots because I do dumb shit
okay kiddo

Damn dude...

Eddie hall deadlifts 180lbs more than the gorilla of backsnap

Thank You Back-Snap Gorilla

i never claimed i wasnt being a fucking retard you fucking retard

and my post wasnt saying you werent saying you were retarded. it was saying you were calling shaw and leeman idiots even though they had literally nothing to do with you fucking up

The power of suicide grip

shaw was a bad example
i havent seen a leeman video since those days but i do vividly remember thinking “okay this guy is a badass but i know 99% of this shit would be ridiculous for a natty lifter” even when watching his videos for natty lifters
im probably wrong considering i am merely an 18 year old fucktard as we have previously established

I have an on/off again case of golfer's elbow. Not sure what exactly caused it. Probably one of my crazy triple super sets where I'm more likely to be less careful when putting weights back. I massage it once a day for a few days and it goes away but always comes back.

did you swallow a tire, brah?

thank you, back-snap gorilla.

Last week, I had a wrist roll that would have probably killed me if I was lifting with suicide grip. Since my thumb was there, my spotter and I were able to control it.

A couple days later. I was lifting without a spotter because I was doing my regular reps and not going for 1RM. The wrist that I had rolled was hurting still and I could not get up my last rep on the fifth set (245lbs). I got the bar onto the lowest rack point on the side with my good wrist but the other came down to my chest. I sat for 20-30 seconds and then was able to push the other side up onto the rack. It was pretty scary... first time not being able to finish my set on bench and missing the low hooks.

Thanks back-snap gorilla

what the fuck is that spotter doing?? fucking hell if someone is dumb enough to go thumbless you should refuse the spot in the first place

So I realized I was using too much weight during reverse EZ barbell curls and screwed up my lower back. Took me out for a couple months. I stopped the exercise and chilled for hoping it would fully heal but there's still pain.

I can't take it anymore and I finally started getting back into it but my lower back throbs from even dumbbell curls now. It's hurt my progress with ab exercises as well. Unfortunately I've lost a lot of gains I made so I lowered the weight and reps to start back up, but my question is this:

When you do standing dumbbell curls, should you be holding 2 at a time or is OK to use only 1?

To save money I've only bought a single dumbbell weight at a time. Should I hold another one while curling? Will that help with balance and prevent injury?

Thank you in advance my brothers. Peace and gains be with you all.

Attached: image.jpg (645x968, 53K)

You shouldn't be going for hooks unless you're already locked out. Never ever. Just lower it to chest and roll of shame.

This unless you tryan get a bar on your neck.

>letting a black spot you
Wew, ishygddt

how much can a gorilla deadlift anyway?

Attached: my actual sides.jpg (337x151, 7K)