Thoughts on this routine? I already started with 8kg dumbbells because I am a weak fag

Thoughts on this routine? I already started with 8kg dumbbells because I am a weak fag.

>Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Dumbbell squats (5x10 reps)
Push ups (5x10 reps)
Two-arm dumbbell rows (3x10 reps)
One-arm dumbbell rows (3x10 reps)
Alternating Dumbbell Curl (3x10 reps)
Dumbbell shoulder press (3x10 reps)
Lateral dumbbell raises [currently using elastic rope] (3x10 reps)
Crunches (3x45 seconds)
Bent-Knee Hip Raise (3x15 reps)

>Tuesday, Thursday
Plank (3x1 minute)
Wall Squat Hold (3x1 minute)
Push ups (5x10 reps)
Crunches (45 seconds)
Bent-Knee Hip Raise (3x15 reps)
Running (~45 minutes)

Attached: 1520702018005.jpg (694x1000, 117K)

Bro-split piece of crap. DON'T

Develop this, please.

Attached: 1520717957175.jpg (697x1000, 79K)

the things i would do to her are unspeakeable

Attached: 1417295460504.jpg (449x425, 37K)

sauce?

David Dubnitskiy

you goddamn normie google coolcicada ppl and do that. now get off my board.

Attached: 1481148028091.jpg (600x456, 87K)

stop doing meme shit with the 10kg dumbbell your mum got you for christmas and go to a fucking gym

"This is what honkeys find attractive"

You mass shooters gotta do better

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-091226.png (1080x1920, 1005K)

she IS attractive you fag

>dumbbell squats

Attached: 1520832707571.png (331x427, 118K)

Read the sticky, join a gym, and do a proper fucking routine you bellend. This looks like the ineffective crap I used to do in my garage when I was 14, it will get you nowhere

>those nipples
Also, what's with this trend to fawn over photos of thots in traditional settings? I guarantee she has taken 50 Dickson at least

Attached: chameleon.jpg (224x224, 6K)

>do a proper fucking routine
I would appreciate if you could tell me what is wrong. I live really far from any gym. What I have is some equipment and lots of space to run.

Ok Blake, dont get angry and shoot up a school

Whats the problem with this routine exactly? If he increases the volume with ROM and reps, what exactly is wrong here? What if he did calisthenics too? AxCalisxB, would still be a shit routine? What a good dumbbell routine would be like?

> Beautiful Aryan girl in front
> All those dark bulls on the horizon hazing on the fertile land
Our time is over lads

Lot of these exercises are soccer mom tier. Apart from that, you are a beginner and thus don't have any sense of training programming and managing your intensity and volume for the sake of proper recovery and gains. That routine screams "no progress" very loudly. You will benefit the most from basic strength routine like SS with a few added isolations for biceps and delts.

I mean it's up to you, but if you will follow that shit you mentioned, you will be discouraged, lose a few months and then come here looking for something legit anyway, exactly as I did two years ago. Why not start now? I'm speaking from experience

Listen to this guy

Nothing in your routine has any mechanism for progressive overload, which is what you need to gain size and strength.
You've picked a bunch of isolation movements, poor ones at that, with arbitrary reps/set numbers and an 8kg dumbbell.

If you can't get to a gym then get yourself an Olympic bar, some plates, and a rack of some sort and do a tried and tested novice routine like SS, Greyskull LP, 70sBig etc rather than designing your own as you clearly have no idea what you're doing

>A field of bulls...
>No balls in sight
go back to your frappachino you urban prick and take your cuck fantasies with you

Not OP but how do you progressive overload?
Do you go for a single rep of a weight you never did before or do you go for a rep count you've never done before at a weight you may or may not have done before?

nigger/spic/jew

Do a barbell routine and eat

You add weight every weak. Read the sticky

Reading sticky right now, but I should add that since I started this routine I noticed serious changes in chest, shoulders, arms and abdomen.