"TheFinnish saunais a substantial part ofFinnish culture...

>"TheFinnish saunais a substantial part ofFinnish culture. There are five million inhabitants and over three millionsaunasinFinland- an average of one per household.
>For Finnish people the sauna is a place to relax with friends and family, and a place for physical and mental relaxation as well. Finns think of saunas not as a luxury, but as a necessity.

>Happiest country = regular sauna use

I've been going to the sauna after my workouts for the last few months and my outlook on life has never been better.

Is it a physiological thing? Or just some time to be mindful?

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-002020.png (619x737, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finland.fi/life-society/bare-facts-of-the-sauna/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxV7GTbqC10
youtube.com/watch?v=aHOlM-wlNjM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it a physiological thing? Or just some time to be mindful?

both

or its entirely possible that theyre all living in masochistic ecstasy at the sight of their country being pillaged by welfare abusing dunecoons

Correlation does not mean any causality.

But I agree i am quarter finnish and saunas are pretty chill.

man, i feel so totally at ease when i leave the gym after heavy lifting and then some time in the sauna/steam room.

its real good man.

finland is insular, you'e thinking of norway, sweden, denmark, etc.

Lol? finns are depressed as fuck
being content =/= happy

yeah, you would obviously be happy when your family chills naked together and daddy pops a boner leading to little Marie playing with her snatch while mommy watches her baby sit on daddy's naked lap...

>tfw finn gf to go to the suna with

How can you be happy with taxes that fucking high?

I love the sauna and I feel like it aids in my recovery time. But it really gets rid of my hypertrophy pump. Does this flush the metabolites and hinder muscle growth? Can a Bro Bsc. help me out here

>be Finn in 2020
>relaxing in public saunas with mohammed, ahmed, and mehmet
i'll enjoy while i can

>walk into the sauna
>Look around with wry smile
>"Wowee it's aS HOT AS A SAUNA IN HERE"
>silence because sauna is empty

Finland is happy because it is a white country.

ethnical finns are mongols though....

"ethnical" is not a word.

not really, it's only just behind Denmark and the small pop makes even 10k migrants a major addition. Young finns adamantly support much more migration as well.

that's not really finland, the refugees they have taken have been kicked out or willingly went back because they can't handle the cold/boredom

I had a brain fart and obviously meant ethnic finns

The faulty usage of my second language invalidated my fact, sorry!

Or it could be their percentage of white people

Actually it's the alcohol that makes you happy.

Attached: 1465164921853.png (785x644, 65K)

>finland
>white
they're mongols

bergell :D

Attached: finn.jpg (922x960, 125K)

Bitter nigger detected.

how gnu r u?

i'm whiter than you'll ever be

Probably something to it. My dad was full blood Finn and I sauna'd 2 or 3 times a week at least in highschool. Maybe I need to start going to my mom's more often to use the sauna.

What the fuck is wrong with you what happend during your childhood lmfao

Nah, you're really not.
>56%

>56%
I'm Austrian

>everyone is american
dum dum

And Austrians are less white than Nordics.

Well it does not magically fix the tears in your muscles so it does not steal gains. The pump disappearing is normal since saunas affect your blood circulation. I've also noticed the recovery to be faster after sauna or steam room, pretty cool

You're either white or you aren't, there's really no middle ground.

t. John Hernandez

Attached: 1518469964707.png (669x651, 26K)

niggerlover kys

>Happiest country
Finland has a pretty high suicide rate, so I somewhat doubt that.

>ethnical finns are mongols though....

Murrifat educayshion

>Austrians are less white than Nordics
Amerikanischer Negerschwein detektiert.

Attached: 1446230968298.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

this is the world's happiest man

Attached: BVef8CzCYAASXIh.png (598x396, 365K)

How many times did you compress that image, OP?

Attached: digital_data.png (740x282, 186K)

Gym saunas are for homosexuals. Going in there is basically to say you want some dick or at least rest your eyes on a naked dude's sweaty body. I don't mean that as some funny Veeky Forums gay meme but it's actual fact. Look up gay saunas/gym gay culture. Village People made a song about it.

While it was more prominent in the 70s/80s and some kids today aren't as aware of it, you can be absolutely sure that any guy 40+ going into the gym sauna is about 95% sure to have a homosexual inclination. I'm not that old but old enough to know that I have no place in the sauna as I'm not gay or curious.

Bravest country. Sad people actually have guts to kill themselves. Hence, happiest country.

>It is estimated that there are two million saunas in Finland, for a population of 5.3 million.
>finland.fi/life-society/bare-facts-of-the-sauna/

Gee there sure are a lot of homosexuals in Finland then. Someone should let them know that they're gay, so they'll stop fucking women.

Attached: 1517179226938.jpg (480x360, 11K)

No idea what you're talking about. The sauna is for relaxing time between bros, here's a video demonstrating
youtube.com/watch?v=UxV7GTbqC10

>worlds happiest country
>all the sad benis are killing themselves off

Attached: 1517791104222.gif (600x450, 1.5M)

Truly the peak of sexual insecurity

Attached: 1500465455818s.jpg (125x66, 3K)

There is a difference between your home sauna and a gym or public bath sauna dumbass. You don't meet male strangers in your home sauna.

>rest your eyes on a naked dude's sweaty body
>has looked up saunas/gym gay culture
>proceeds to describe in detail the gay culture of 70/80s
>I'm not gay or curious

nigga you a flaming homosexual
you ever been to a public shower for example?
how is that so much different from a sauna?

Say I'm lifting with my bro's, and we decide to hit the sauna afterwards. But, lo and behold, there's someone already in there! We decide to head in anyways, are we gay?

>quarter finish

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 5K)

>nigga you a flaming homosexual
No but I have a former collegue who is. We shared an interest in fitness/bb so I've heard quite a few stories about those topics.
you ever been to a public shower for example?
how is that so much different from a sauna?
Public showers are for washing yourself after sweating, it's a utility. However I've been to public pools mostly when I was a kid and went there with friends. Never reflected over it at the time but now that I think back I remember that whenever we went, without fail, there was always one or two old guys in the locker room jacuzzi. Often completely naked.

Nah you're just a bunch of clueless young guys. If the guy is older, and thus probably a homo, he got just what he was looking for. I mean obviously he won't hit on you but you can bet that he'll take in the view. If he is younger too then maybe he is also just there to take a sauna. But you never know.

I mean if I was into guys I would lurk the sauna after every single workout too.

Attached: saunabar-gallery-4.jpg (640x640, 83K)

A homogeneous society, is a happy society

Attached: 1499836949133.jpg (2048x1539, 501K)

We are 10 years behind Sweden. Finland is being conquered and turning into muslim clay. Birth rates are not even at replacement level, hence more sandniggers further destroying our capital. It's over within 50 years.

Be careful

Attached: zyzz sauna pepe.jpg (226x250, 8K)

As a finn suffering from depression, you dont know what you are talking about.

Our society might have its own, real problems but hell this is about as much heaven on earth than you can get.

Least amount of niggers in the worst and also happiest, what a coincidence.

Attached: 624ac77aa3add84556264e99911ca4c5.png (438x464, 394K)

Yeah we snowniggers do use the sauna very often. It’s very relaxing, clears your skin, and believe or not can be counted as cardio if you are there long enough.

Attached: 6C3E8AB8-4084-40F5-84E8-E03BFBF8958F.jpg (923x599, 121K)

>mean obviously he won't hit on you but you can bet that he'll take in the view.
Miring is miring, I'll take that as a compliment.

Öyh öyh

Attached: IMG_4240.png (436x441, 404K)

real talk, is finland good for white expats? i'm sick of watching affirmative action destroy my country. i'll learn any language and perform any work. i'll observe the law and respect the customs. please let me be with my own kind again

Is it unethnical for a quarter Finn to not really care for saunas?

The saunas at my gym smell like dirty socks so I never use them even though I'd love to

All the sad people killed themselves so the average happiness increases.

The irony at the BBC reporting on this as they have job postings excluding white people is astounding and enraging.

If you think you can just learn Finnish you've got another thing coming...

>Letting ones nationality define who they are.
I like sauna too and it is very popular in my country, but I havent been in one for at least 5 years.

>i like to sauna after I Finnish my workout

>"Wowee it's aS HOT AS A SAUNA IN HERE"
Oh my fucking lord someone please save my sides

>Muh heritage
I'm a quarter Estonian myself but please stop

Attached: Sammon_puolustus.jpg (800x787, 182K)

>Learning Finnish

Attached: 1402716494915.jpg (314x364, 27K)

What's so hard about it

Joke is pretty good. But you need to work on your Finnish.

But I'm just getting started

>You don't meet male strangers in your home sauna.
I do though.

Came here to post this.

Still like 90% native born people (which for Finland means as white as snow) and even the other 10 percent of foreigners are other Scandanavians and Russians.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHOlM-wlNjM&t
Sauns is actually incredibly good for both muscle retention and growth. Also longevity.

Dumb Reddit tier joke
Not an Indo-European language. It has a Latin alphabet so it's easier than Arabic or Chinese at least. I'm going to find out soon anyway

>there are people RIGHT NOW who believe what (((BBC))) tells them to believe
kys

>not combining saunas with Cryotherapy

why bother?

... You sound like the American exchange Students at our uni. Genuinely afraid and insecure.

So are Spainish white or Moorish rapebabies

both

Do you know what we finns do during winter?

Sauna + jump straight into snow.

so this is the power of getting BLACKED

Attached: 1482249105346.png (3712x1285, 1017K)

fuck you t. finn

>being this insecure about your sexuality

You pay the difference elsewhere. Health insurances, road tolls and such.

>learning finnish
good luck

fpbp

Also the sauna encourages the body to do the other kind of muscle development, I can never remember which is which. Strength training increases the amount of muscle fibers while sauna expands the existing muscle fibers in size and strength. Maybe it's the other way around. Maybe it's broscience.

Anyway, I love the sauna, hit it up after every lifting session. Protip is to bring a bottle of water and increase the heat more than the normies like so you can be alone and sip water to cool down and hydrate.

Thanks for this invention finnbros
love, norway

Attached: 1474240147418.jpg (267x200, 13K)

Attached: haploA.png (1075x853, 254K)

Attached: 87FBA4C8-A4FD-411D-BE25-969DC0110969[1].png (2084x3065, 565K)

That.... that makes sense.

>this is about as much heaven on earth than you can get
describe

or maybe you are spamming /pol/ memes

>going into a gym sauna
>not having a sauna at your home

Attached: kariela smako.jpg (740x703, 66K)

Thanks doc