How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted...

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: B939062D-16ED-4A27-85A9-836DADD7767C.jpg (960x483, 71K)

>me on the right

bump

W H I T E S B T F O

Attached: 1506715253017.jpg (491x414, 86K)

So true . Thank you based OP!

B-but I'm tall and y-you're a m-m-manlet!

Attached: giphy_1_20.gif (240x228, 903K)

biggest dick in the world belongs to a white man
cucks btfo
/thread

It actually belongs to a Mexican

Fucking this. We should advocate based black nationalists, they don't want to mix. Let's give them some states and let them kick out the evil democrats.

Attached: Blackbot.png (596x739, 52K)

The gay white guys he bottomed for and george takai would disagree with you there.

Dude is packing at most 7 constantly pumped inches.

no, that guy was proven to have just stretched his foreskin to incredible lengths

Fuck off, nigger.

And the white guy has never actually been measured on camera. Not once. You'd think a man who spends that much time talking about and showing off his dick would have a measured pic or a non photoshopped pic
Nope.

He's just the great white hope for fags and thirsty loserettes like you.

P.S.
The men in the pic above are photoshopped and this entire thread is contrived nonsense to brew up racist sentiment.
Grow up.

>White boi thinking the foreskin isn't a part of the penis due to inbreeding and circumcision rituals

>muh bbc
stop falling for propaganda you faggot cucks
all the size surveys that cucks like to cite that show black majority countries are bigger are SELF REPORTED

Attached: 1511389046936.png (637x529, 21K)

this is the quality content i browse this subreddit for

Attached: 1517581256585.png (540x610, 177K)

Cmon let them have this one thing.

You fuck off, this will be the Negro Man's board in a few years.

Get ready for south Africa 2.0, cracker.

you mean shithole 2.0?

>mfw I see whitecucks at the gym

Attached: 1520892234824.jpg (341x339, 11K)

same here (when flaccid). Are we going to make it?

Blacks love to portray the idea that every non-black woman will cheat on her non-black partner with a black man. When in reality black men are the most cucked and cheated on group of men ever.
A big part of why this is is because blacks go for very low class women because that's all they can usually get.

BLUE BOARD
MODS MODS MODS

I still cannot believe he hasn't had it removed yet. You would have to wash that shit hourly or else it'd get infected.

I think mods are busy on /pol/ and /r9k/ today because of recent events. Its bogging down all the boards. Today is just a shitshow period.

Me on the left

what recent events? the bombing?

What’s going on over there?

Did you literally just wake up. Some guy streamed himself on youtube blowing his head off with a shotgun and gave a shout out to /r9k/ before he did.

Link?

tfw had a black fuck buddy who used to lick my white asshole straight after I took a shit because she was mad at her black bf

>giving up land
Confirmed non white poster

Hahahaha you clicked on penis pics just to type this. U right tho.

Oh my god where they kicked out whitey and not even a year later begged and pleaded for Whitey to return? Nigger, please.

How to get one?

Christ this thread is stupid if you wanna be racist go to pol.

>kek
>holy shit, elaborate troll. I'm impressed
>okay, there might be some actual, repressed anger here
>holy fuck, Lamar. Pull yourself together.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

NIGGER

she was a waitress at the bar I go to for after work drinks, so she saw me there wearing a suit and I was friends with the staff etc

thank god for women with the slave fetish

This actually makes me feel even better
>tfw 17cm

keep telling yourself that c*mskin

How many black woman actually like white men?

Are you sure it was measure errect? It could be flaccid measured

Sorry I don’t live on Veeky Forums.

Well my boss just saw your pic OP. I'm going to get fired, thanks douchebag.

Thought blue boards were supposed to be safe for work...

You should have been working lazy fucker, what sort of employee are you?