I don't want to be skinny anymore, i want to be able to do pullups

I don't want to be skinny anymore, i want to be able to do pullups

Attached: 1516488890997.png (1389x1732, 200K)

Well the start doing some

I can't even do one pullup

Lift weights, eat big, and read the sticky.
Pull ups are actually a pretty difficult exercise.
I think most untrained people can't do them.
Ganbatte skelly-san!

I wish they'd just ban fuckers like you who don't even have the common courtesy to fucking read the goddam sticky

This

dead hang -> active hang -> scapula circles/raises -> scapula pulls -> negative pull ups -> slow negative pull ups -> pull ups

>im 50 pounds overweight and my arms are weak as fuck and tiny and I can muster 3 good ones

Put some fucking heart into it.

I only weigh 175 at 6'0 (which is skinny), but i can't do more than seven widegrips per set.

Was much easier when i was 150 lbs, but i was much weaker then

I couldn't either.
Grab the bar, jump, and try to stay up there for as long as possible.
Your brain will get better at sending signal to your muscle and you'll see a strneght increase.
You can also do it with the palm of your hand facing yourself. It will make your arms work more which is easier.

jesus I'm so glad I skipped all that shit and just can do pullups, even as an overweight retard

When I weighed 235 lbs I could barely do a single pull up and three chin ups. I weigh 190 lbs now and do sets of 8 pull ups. I could do more but I never go for max reps, only do sets. Pull ups are easier if you're skinny.

No, i can barely pulldown half my bodyweight, i will literally never make it, i can't even lift my own fucking bodyweight for fuck sake

I'm 6'0 135lbs

Can't believe you're calling yourself skinny at 175

Attached: ScreenShot20170114at081752.png (620x372, 271K)

I have BDD. I still feel like i'm the same size as when i weighed 125 lbs (where i started).

Nice thing is that it keeps me humble

Do this instead of that shit is too long. If it's still too hard increase the height of the bar so the angle will make it easier to do one, decrease it while you get stronger.

You'll be able to do a single pull-up and then just pull up your way to 10 in a row. NO KIPPING ALLOWED

Attached: inverted-pull-up-final.jpg (6529x2452, 1.84M)

I was 125 lbs 3 months ago

I will make it
>WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Attached: goose.png (974x804, 474K)

So if i do this ''half pull up'', how long will it take until i can just go up to something and pull my own bodyweight up? 6 months?

>6'6"
>160lbs
>Do 5 sets of 10 pullups per day
It gets easier dog

6ft 176lbs here. I am barely past the lank-zone.

Unless you are 5% bf and ripped, you are skinny.

too skinny? eat more

Not even. Once people can do a proper one they've recruited those muscle fibers they haven't been utilizing and their progress gets faster.

here is my torso, am i skinny?

Attached: 1520977663812.jpg (1523x1591, 291K)

yes

Use a chair to support your weight with your legs at first until it becomes too easy then move on to proper ones

effay frame

What do you mean? is my frame bad?

one day OP, one day...

Attached: feels trapped.jpg (885x1080, 119K)

Attached: 1519978910006.png (1008x1395, 609K)

Get a pullup bar for your doorframe and do chins regularly until you can progress to pulls. Literally that simple.

WTF skellies

no it's nice, kinda broad shoulders, narrow waist and straight ribs.

You will definitely make it. First 15 lbs were the toughest, then my body got used to working out and... actually eating.

Good luck brother

Try 6'0 120 lbs

Attached: 1509961759834.jpg (320x320, 46K)

I started doing this but I was wondering, will I need more than 24hrs to recover?

You will need rest days. You can't do the same routine every single day and make regular gains, your muscles won't have time to recover. Also this routine assumes you have no muscle at all, if your traps are bigger than normal or you've done x sport and you've developed muscle from that, you'll need to change your routine.

Additionally, Brad Pitt has a lot more muscle than it appears in that photo. This routine for a month will not get you anywhere near how he looks.