Why isn't Eric Bugenhagan the king of fit?

Why isn't Eric Bugenhagan the king of fit?

>lifts heavy as fuck
>videos are entertaining to watch
>makes you actually want to go workout after seeing him lift

Bugez is the best motivational fitness youtuber out there. No bullshit, no dumb tips, just pure unbridled lifting, screaming and weight lifting autism

youtube.com/watch?v=mUJzKY4vrQA

Attached: 14317382_10105723591269097_8073518343805236591_n.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZlqGD2FIs8
youtu.be/nwkfSiw88HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because hes dishonest about his roid use (uses recovery drugs not size/strength roids)
because hes cringey as shit
because we already have the delray misfits for this exact purpose

That kind of shit doesn't motivate me all. Too much theatrics. You're just lifting heavy things ffs.

these people have never deadlifted more than 275 pounds

These guys def are not as fun to watch, they are just talking for 22 mins.
what board are you even on lmao

you sound like your girlfriend keeps your cock in a cage

that's him? fuck he's cringey as shit. I'm assuming you're him, right OP? you're cringey as shit then

>metal music
rofl

>I lift heavy therefore I have to be an autistic obnoxious cunt in the gym
'no'

if you don't lift really heavy then you can't empathize with this man and his videos, and you don't understand why he is the clear king of fit

this guy is great

Bugez gets tested regularly now that he's in the WWE and has shown his test results in his youtube videos.

the main reason to believe he's natty is his ratio of strength to size desu. his recovery can be put down to how long he has been doing this, and his merciless following of gomad

people for some reason dont believe anymore that the body will adapt to the training that you do and that training with intensity does actually make a difference. i think it's mostly redditors that believe all reps are equal and the only factor is volume and time under tension and that type of stuff. i've even seen people saying that training tom platz style is counterproductive if you're a natty and will actually ruin your gains.
like all you can do is just casually go through the motions in the gym, eat and sleep enough, and that's literally all there is to do and any extra effort or mindset is worthless

>expecting any kind of logical standards from fit
I shiggy diggy

What does a man of such refined taste as yourself listen to as you deadlift 500 pounds?

tranquil_forest_sounds.mp4

Looks like the only reason hes not is due to the amount of LEDDITERS in here.

baka pham these are the same people who want boogie to be the next king lmfao

He's ridiculously autistic.

He should be our hero.

Kind of annoying at this point. It was cool when he was doing crazy lifts but his bugez persona feels more exaggerated and less genuine. It would be nice if he broke awake from Bulgarian and did an actual program or some competition, whether that be lifting or mma but he's just a boring dude.

Buggz isn't natty but I still like him

For anyone who's going to say 'but he gets tested' wrestling has always been full of roiders, and even the former head of WADA is on record saying that testing is a joke, and that's for the Olympics

Zyzz wasn't natty and we still loved him user

>clicks on play
>obnoxious screaming at the first few seconds
>closes the video

I remember a while back how a bunch of autists led a shilling campaign for this guy. His book got leaked and all hell was loose. After a stunt like that - just a big NO.

this poster clearly doesnt have the mindset

Attached: eric backk.jpg (928x522, 88K)

>wwe
>natty
wot
so u r telling me that lifts numbers only held by world class lifters on roids can be replicated by a man not on roids?

>WWE roid test
that like snoop dogg weed test

which numbers, exactly?

because 260kg deadlift and 170kg bench press isnt world class tier, not even close

poor man's alex desu

Attached: alphadestiny.jpg (603x579, 81K)

he did a like...900 lb jeffeeson deadlift u fuckig fruitcake, 200 lbs dip. r u retarded

thats because all those world class lifters are obsessed with those jefferson deadlifts and behind the back deadlifts

lifters like Eddie Hall, Ed Coan, Yuri Belkin, they just cant HOPE to reach those numbers

get the fuck out you imbecile

>200lbs dip
it was 502 lbs total which was way over 200lbs, even then im sure theres handfull of people who did that too. i couldnt care less about looking it up for you.

He is insanely strong, but not out of natty potential.

Get to gym and lift something

Attached: Eric (totally natty) Bugenhagen.jpg (900x900, 79K)

nigga i lift more than u lol. ur an obvious troll or mentally challenged. feel sorry for ubbruh

... Then you clearly don't even fucking lift.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZlqGD2FIs8

On repeat until I'm done

More like a less autistic version

great post, hombre!

Stupid bitch, fuck you and your fake muscles.

because fronk yong

Because he’s to articulate honest and pretty much too qualified.

Blaha is our guy. He lies about everything and looks like dogshit... like most of Veeky Forums

Attached: 530DDB92-CC14-4412-8CB6-A28E4D17C0F0.jpg (640x589, 197K)

Alpha destiny sounds like he’s retarded.

“Haven’t you evew hewd of ewic boogenhagen”

I realize he sticks to meme lifts to avoid being called out by actual world record holders for his fake plates, but the whole pulling 920 off the floor Jefferson at 220 pounds thing is so obviously fake. Particularly when his competition record is 600 and the only video of him pulling in a gym he has to hitch up 565 (since deleted)

He also pulls 1020 from below the knee and makes it look easier than a video of a 320 pound roided strong man lifting 20 pounds less almost the exact same position on his leg.

Fucking bumpers getting counted as 100s etc.

>B-b-but why would an internet autism lie about things for attention

Have you ever used this site?

youtu.be/nwkfSiw88HA

He only claims the dip here is 205 but it's 8 plates hanging.

He obviously does have plates that look like real plates that weigh less. As you try to build a channel and realize the benefits of "ledgendary" numbers, I'm sure the motivation to exaggerate and make the lifts look more awesome with bumpers comes in. Eventually, even though you're turning 30 as a natty, you know you need to show progress is still possible because of your sick training, and next thing you know you're pulling "900+" pounds in your basement when you could do 600 at a gym. He'll probably lay off as the accusations pile up but it wouldn't shock me to see 1,000+ Jefferson claims soon, he's almost there

>uses recovery drugs not size/strength roids

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

he lifts in his home gym

bugez pulled 800 jefferson tard, and pulled 700 jefferson at jujimufus unpeaked. he doesn't have a "competion record"

a trap bar block pull is quite different than a straight bar pull

you're talking like you have authority but you dont. he's just a very strong guy at odd lifts

bro 25lb x 8 is 200lb, maybe you need to spend more time in the gym if you got those confused with 45s

this guy is the new Brad castleberry

he did a usapl meet i think for odd lifts. I don't remember the numbers though. And he did a 755 trap bar i think on a WWE meet/competition compared to his 910 PR

Looks like he has nigger chest hair.

Veeky Forums has the worst, most pathetic and cringy idols. Scooby (the worst), Bloatlord, Zyzz (flaming homosexual), Soy Destiny. The only one alright was Pianoman but he dead.

>Why isn't Eric Bugenhagan the king of fit?

Because he has a stupid mustache, a stupider tattoo, and is a blatant roidaroo desperately trying to hide that fact that he can't handle actual powerlifting so he tries to act important by being good at stupid lifts no one does.

Eric, plz go

Attached: 1415868101322.png (395x578, 64K)

>Be on steroids
>Stop taking them to pass drug tests

Congratulations, you just figured out how steroids work.

>200 lbs dip.

He never hits parallel on his dips, you fucking mark.

Pianoman was almost as utterly fucking useless as Scooby. The only difference is that Pianoman was at least an entertaining cancerous retard, instead of just a cancerous retard.

This guy is now shilling "transcendental training" wherein you train like once a week if that (the guy who invented the training system looks dyel as fuck and sometimes goes 10 days without lifting lmao)

yeah and he’s already mentioned his strongest dips on YouTube, take a look, I know they are just trying to make non conventional training something that’s real but it’s pathetic, dips are hardly even elbow unlocks no ROM at all but muh stretch

eric has been lifting for longer than most of you cunts have been alive

he is the king

Attached: 1519862678584.png (704x766, 600K)

>because hes dishonest about his roid use (uses recovery drugs not size/strength roids)

What the fuck do you think steroids do?

hes obviously not blasting test/tren you fucking ape, but hes not 100% natty either. i wouldnt know all the autistic minutiae about steroids, since I dont use them myself. feel free to enlighten me on the topic. or just keep throwing brainlet wojaks at me