Everyday Carry

Alright Gentlemen, I see these everyday carry threads all the time on other boards

What is your EDC?

What does one need in their EDC to live a more Veeky Forums lifestyle?

Is it Veeky Forums to be minimalistic or to have a large variety of utility items?

Discussion/opinions/judgements/compliments all welcome

Attached: IMG_0267.jpg (2448x3264, 1.97M)

I carry an emergency 1 liter of milk in my bag, some microplates, a week supply of zinc, vitamin d and l-arginine, bands I can stand on and curl for a quick bicep pump, some backup beef jerky and I keep a multi climax condom in my wallet

The fuck does it have to do with fitness

Keys
Phone
Card
Brain

50% of the time I’m out I’ll be going to the gym so I also have in my bag
>belt
>chalk
>shoes
>athletic clothing
>towel
>straps and wraps
>shaker

Attached: FBE79C3C-F4B1-4683-8AAE-505EB0CE17E0.jpg (749x599, 248K)

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

ayy lmao

cuck

This is another one of those threads where everyone just posts their own thing and nobody replies to each other

>uses wraps
>concealed carry
So basically, you're pretty comfortable being a bitch.

You don't need to breathe that's what DEATH is for!

Oh yeah, I forgot that you can just tell violent criminals to wait a few minutes while the cops respond to the call. Good thinking

Attached: 1520350671623.jpg (720x438, 30K)

Not with that attitude

Do you ever actually use that multi-tool? My dad gave me one and I tried carrying it around for a bit but I never found a use for it outside my own house

shut the fuck up faggot what do manlets have to do with fitness go sage some manlet threads

I'd open carry, but that's autistic

Attached: EDC.jpg (3000x1687, 2.4M)

Why 2 knives?

phone
that's it

>Israel

Ironically I mostly use it in my house, but it’s always for stuff I can’t be assed to go get a proper tool for. Just right there in my pocket.

i try to keep it minimalistic but i imagine if you wanted to have fitness related items in your edc you could do
>grip trainer
>jumprope
>elastic bands
>a change of gym clothes ready to go

Is that a Zing? One of my favorite knives, I honestly keep it on me more than my Skyline

>Wallet
>Phone
>Watch
>Keys

If I'm overseas for work then I'll add a switchblade. Great for at my job and the country is pretty violent too.

Don't have a picture but
>Laptop
X220
>Pencil
Rotring 500
>Earbuds
Etymotic Mk5
>Watch
F-91W w/ black nato strap
>Knives (choose 1)
Gerber Paraframe Mini (What I usually carry, was on sale for like $2)
Opinel no7
Opinel no5
>Cap
GNU cap
>Medals/Coins
1824 Mexican Peso (copy)
St. Benedict Medal
>Extra
Little handbook of prayers I keep in my jacket. I'm currently making my own little booklet to commit to memory, but for now this is fine

Oh and some keys

Too lazy to take a picture though I probably should for /k/ edc threads:
>Walther PPS
>Federal HSJHP 124gr
>Kershaw Zing
>Keys
>Wallet
You guys that carry tons of shit around, what's the point? Do you walk for your commutes or take public transportation? I keep a ton of shit in my car but since my car is always pretty close by I never feel the need to carry a ton of shit

One for fine/delicate stuff and one for more rough stuff that might hurt the knife. The small one is actually much nicer.

Got it partially because I liked Bebop. But it's actually a phenomenal gun. And I don't have a problem with Israel.

Both are Kershaw. Small is called the Chive, large is called the Nura.

Attached: Bebop Jericho.gif (500x266, 994K)

>amerifats so underdeveloped they still have to walk around with cash on them

Attached: Zjwo4.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

Wallet phone keys
Go back to R eddit

Why did you take your cash and IDs out of your wallet? I think it would have safe to assume that you carry wallet stuff in your wallet...

I only carry my phone and keys 90% of the time. this is what I take to the gym tho

Attached: stuff.jpg (4096x2304, 1.57M)

>carries a power cable instead of just keeping one at work and one at home

False equivalency
Kill yourself

>paying more to use your own money

Attached: IMG_0212.jpg (500x402, 124K)

>being charged to make card payments

Attached: 1483403751318.png (473x500, 5K)

What's with the coins?

OP here. I don't even feel that I carry that much stuff. The wallet, phone and keys go in my pocket and the rest of the stuff just fits nicely in my backpack. Nothing that I carry in my EDC goes unused (maybe the chapstick some days)

The wet wipes are VITAL for my hairy ass

on the contrary... the main reason I carry cash is for all the MEXICAN food trucks that are underdeveloped and don't accept credit cards

Because some people carry extraordinary amounts of cards in their wallet and I was displaying the simplicity

and if I need the power cable at a coffee shop?

good taste

>the rest of the stuff just fits nicely in my backpack.
See I don't get that though, we must live totally different lives or else am I correct in assuming you don't have a car/truck? I just want to know more because I see it so often when I'm at the mall or elsewhere, hell I even see it at the bar sometimes

>at store
>grab my beer
>know it's exactly $7.13
>have $5, 2 $1s, a dime and a nickle
>always tell the sandman to put the 2 pennies in the take a penny leave a penny thing
>he hands me bag, I hand him money
>2 second transaction
>still standing in line, lost in thought about how tasty my beer is gonna taste
>look at person in front of me
>sliding card in and out of the chip reader
>looks like a retarded monkey trying to shove a square in the circle hole on one of those children toys
>declined because $10 minimum on debit cards
>he shuffles around, sweat pool building at his feet
>goes to grab 15 more kit kats
>I'm out the door by the time he's back at the register
>you mad, plastic boi?

jesus christ all you americans are walking around with guns and knives and shit? literally never going to your country for a holiday

>$10 minimum on debit cards
literally isnt a thing outside of clapistan
>in and out of the chip reader
you literally just hover over the scanner. is american so outdated you still put your card in and input your pin lmao

Good, stay in your fag country you fag

no one cares buddy

Here's why
>taking the train downtown to get to school
>niggers use train system to easily rob people
>homeless use train system to easily rob people / have a place to stay and beg people
>nigger got off same train as me
>waiting to transfer, see him staring at me
>step on train, he gets on on the other side
>step off quick, so does he
>take knife out, walk toward him
>tell him to fuck off or I'll kill him
>nigger walks off.

you just replied though sweetie :)

yeah I'm dying to meet you snookums

>he's so physically unfit he needs a gun to defend himself

I'm a pretty active dude. Constantly moving from the house to work to a coffee shop to wherever a client might be to wherever friends might be meeting up

I like to carry my backpack with me for that reason so that I can readily have all my needs available and so I get handed something by a client I can just slip it in my backpack

And sometimes I just leave the backpack in my car

And I like to have books on me because I frequently find myself in situations where I might have to wait on someone and I'd rather read for 20 minutes that browse my phone

>leaving a digital purchasing trail

not going anywhere near your third world country and you won't be bringing any weapons into mine, are you sure you'll feel safe walking around without them honey?

>having a gun means your weak
niggers have cars, pitbulls, knives, hi-points, why the fuck even risk it tough guy? You want to go to the hospital for a knife wound and lose a month of muscle mass because you're too tough for a gun? kys nigger lover

you guys are hilarious in assuming I would go to whatever shithole you live in

Sorry I don't live in a shit tier country where everyone's carrying fucking blades kek

>getting in a street fight with a robber
>get stabbed
>still get your shit stolen
Stay in your migrant rape gang hellhole, we dont want you here
>guy with a chip reader scans your pocket
>all of your info is now his to do whatever with

australia is objectively a better country than america :/ unlucky, i honestly don't think you could cut it here either. we can smell you scared little americans from a mile away

The absolute state of the united favellas of america

You've obviously never left America and believe everything you hear on Infowars you fucking brainlet, consider suicide.

>tfw live in nyc
>retardedly strict knife laws
>

smelly farts

>M I N I M A L

ThinkPad X270
OnePlus 5T
Swiss knife
RFID wallet
Keys w/ mini torch
American Spirits

Ackshually, no. The police are only there to try to catch the guy who murdered you after the fact. The only way cops could effectively PREVENT you from being murdered is if you were able to carry one in your pocket wherever you go.

Well, this was not productive.

>crime doesn’t exist if I don’t look at it

kek

>Not carrying weights
Not going to make it