Itt: gains goblins

itt: gains goblins

Attached: 2720DEEB-BCCD-4C4E-88A9-8E7E01F4FBEB.png (561x661, 418K)

dont be a pussy fellow balk bro, drinking once a week is ok for progress, problems start to arise when you're drinking for 3 days straight

Attached: 1520566880646.jpg (500x527, 89K)

shoo shoo gains goblin

It's not the damage that drinking physically does to you. It's falling out of routine and losing discipline. If you say "aw fuck it, I'll have one" at the weekend then you'll keep "having one" until you see yourself fail. Don't give in for the sake of social gains or relaxation, man the fuck up and say no for once, you'll thank yourself for it the next day.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Shoo shoo gains goblin

bro nobody drinks that shit for "social gains", unless you wanna make friends with alcoholic 50 year old locals
shoo shoo gains goblin

The ultimate goblin. Just ordered Mickey's.
I'm not fat but I'll get there if I keep eating like an idiot.

Attached: 1200px-McDonald's_Golden_Arches.svg.png (1200x1051, 41K)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Attached: 50ceb5930eae62f3bf46419e61f14f7a96faad6686ba6d041d0dc63f7566c1d0.png (500x489, 144K)

Shoo shoo gains goblin

no problem with the ocasional big mac if you're bulking, just like there's no problem with drinking. wtf when you're already big you can allow this kind of shit in your diet and be ok, no need to be a straight edge faggot all the time

SHOO SHOO EL GOBLINO!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin!

shoo shoo gains goblin

>be me
>forget my lunch of beans, veggies, and rice like an idiot
>there's a big meeting in a different department at the office today
>something happens and half the expected people showed up
>my desk is literally next to the common food area
>they dump all the extra food from the meeting there
>all of a sudden there's 3 full pizzas behind me, and no-one else is eating them, and its 3pm, and I'm starving, and this morning was lift morning

At least I didn't dig into the leftover pie.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Attached: 1499909775275.jpg (448x299, 51K)

Stay strong, brah. Remember that Jesus and Zyzz are watching

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Shoo shoo gains goblin

This. This what rekt my shit again, and again. GOD DAMMIT
If you ever take any advice on this board, it would be this user's post.

Or, stop being a fucking bitch and train even if your hungover.

>nobody drinks that shit for "social gains"
I'm uncomfortably shy with any strangers until 4-5 drinks

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put cheese on fries? It makes losing weight 10x harder

Attached: Boogie2988s-Wife.png (750x400, 431K)

idk man i never fell out of my routine i just lost some intensity in the day following a night long bender. if you have to drink, personally i advise cycling training periods with periods of partying and drinking, that way you can build phase 1 and maintain during phase 2, maybe even build a little

shoo shoo gains goblin!

moms
>bought that snack you like sweetie
>I made breakfast today
>you don't need to lose weight

Attached: momtattoo[1].jpg (320x271, 16K)

i meant that nobody drinks traditional rakja even in the balkans since young people are bitches who do vodka and tequila shots cus thats what they see in the movies. even so once in a while drinking and going out wont ruin you. do it so much and the lines between drunk you and real you start to become blurred. this is both good and bad, be careful with this

>nobody drinks traditional rakija

lol not in your pussy country, here it's like water

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

i'm talking about the well off people in the big cities, in the countyside people drink anything alcoholic, rakja from plums, rakja made from shit, even rubbing alcohol. get hard serbia

Kek

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin!

shoo shoo gains goblin

>rakija od govana

haha samo u srbiji

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

GOWAN helps my gains though

Shoo shoo gains goblin