Good workout Headphones?

Hey Veeky Forums, looking for some good headphones that are reliable and aren't going to be falling out of my ear; I was recommended powerbeats, but from what I've heard those are just overpriced for what they're worth. Anything good that isn't 200 dollars?

Attached: download (2).jpg (251x201, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftershokz.com/collections/wireless/products/trekz-air
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-TaoTronics-Lightweight-Cancelling/dp/B078PGCBX9/ref=sr_1_6?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1521156228&sr=1-6&keywords=bluetooth headphones
amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Isolating-Earphones-MicroDriver/dp/B004PNZFZ8
amazon.com/1MORE-Bluetooth-Headphones-Compatible-Microphone/dp/B01H7KQ1Q2?th=1
adv-sound.com/products/model-3
campfireaudio.com/shop/andromeda/
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a pair of Powerbeats and love them..wrap around your ears don't fall off no cords great sound..highly recommend them...spend a little now and don't worry later

I paid 149.00 for them

>Powerbeats
another normie falling for the overpriced, overhyped, faggot earphones

Airpods. Not even memeing. Not having a cord in the way is the best.

aftershokz.com/collections/wireless/products/trekz-air

Nothing against it but I dont listen to music while working out, if you are then you are not working hard enough, or you dont really want to be in gym at all and just listening to distract yourself

Get something like this:

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-TaoTronics-Lightweight-Cancelling/dp/B078PGCBX9/ref=sr_1_6?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1521156228&sr=1-6&keywords=bluetooth headphones

About $30, decent bluetooth range, decent battery life. Nothing fancy. If anything you can always look for a better set of headphones from there.

you're a fucking dyel retard

wtf does listening to music have to do with effort? gtfo and never come back

I can’t get any Apple ear things to stay in y ears even when seated.

I got these:
amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Isolating-Earphones-MicroDriver/dp/B004PNZFZ8
the cable is a tad long, but it's not a problem, they are sturdy as shit, isolate well and most importantly, stay in your fucking ears while you're lifting

Music is a distraction, its entertainment, its also relaxing. When you are concetrating on your work out you dont need any of these things.

Planatronics Fitbit backbeat pro

i know this is bait but
>music
>relaxing
NOT MINE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

Attached: asura.jpg (600x338, 39K)

Real men listen to German marching music when lifting.

Attached: 1520830039229.png (680x757, 44K)

Still a distraction and entertainment. Do you not want the best results from yourself?

OP here. Surprised to see Airpods being recommended, these seem way too easy to lose; plus its still around 100 dollars for average quality.

Get the bluetooth anker sport earbuds on amazon. Cheap but great

got these 1More IBfree Bluetooth headphones and been using them for about a year. They work really well and support AptX and AAC codecs. The ear tips they come with suck tho so I got some comply sport foam tips and they sound really good now

amazon.com/1MORE-Bluetooth-Headphones-Compatible-Microphone/dp/B01H7KQ1Q2?th=1

Attached: 51WTGYClcmL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

Can you provide some stories that back up this claim? I've only noticed that music helps with being able to focus; never heard of it taking away from your work out.

Buy the bose soundsports they are absolutely amazing and not meme tier like dr dre beats

Bluephonic DeepBassX. 100% Beats ripoff at 20% of the price, and I can't tell the difference in the sound. I've had to buy three pairs over the last two years because they shit the bed after 12-16 months, but at $90 for three, I'm still only at like 50% of what a pair of Beats works cost.

If what you're saying is true, i'll definitely look into these. Same with

Can you say how these last? I'm not looking to pay high price; but if it's worth it, better to save me the trouble of buying more.

Sorry, no.

>I've only noticed that music helps with being able to focus
Thats not focus, not real focus anyway.

Travel to innawoods, transport basic weights and make a one off routine, make it long and HARD. Dedicate entire day or make sure you have nothing urgent for this so you dont rush and just do it. No music, no sounds. You will be totally different and the gym will not feel the same anymore and the music just gonna feel like nuisance.

Yeah man, I basically wear them out. The gym is 2-4 hours during which time I sweat like the fat hairy Italian man I am, plus I wear them while I'm doing schoolwork, which is as long as 6 hours sometimes. I have to charge them overnight a couple times a week, but I've read that they'll charge from dead to full in like 90 minutes. Range is decent, too. I can leave my phone at the rack, grab a drink at the fountain or do Farmers Walks, and not have the sound crackle because of the distance. Definitely worth looking into in my opinion.

Cant speak on how they last, havent had them for long. But, anker customer support is the top notch. I had a battery for my old lg g3 from them and when my phone crapped out, i thought it was the battery and went through their warranty service. They refunded within an hour.
As far as price point though, they are your best option if you want wireless (which you do). Theres nothing better than not having an annoying cord and being able to keep your phone out of your pocket while lifting.

Just buy some 15$ shit off ebay and you're good. That's what I did.

1 upboat

Sennheiser 4.40 Bluetooth headphones are what I use, pretty comfortable, isolate sound good, decent sound quality and a long battery life.

Plus the range is really long, sometimes if my phone is dead I'll plug it into a wall and I can still go pretty much anywhere in the gym and still have range

Attached: 473920-sennheiser-hd-4-40-bt.jpg (333x187, 5K)

these are the only earphones you will ever need, seriously 10/10 for the price

if you prefer Bluetooth and you are on a budget, get some iFroggz, they are dirt cheap and have a decent sound

>Music is a distraction
No. A distraction is listening to the gymbros behind me talk about their mundane normie bullshit lives in between their 10 minutes rests before they squat 1pl8. I have my earbuds in expressly so that I can listen to something 1000x more enjoyable than their bitching and moaning disguised as casual conversation.

But music plays in the gym anyway..

>100% Beats ripoff
But user, Beats ARE the rip off

Plantronics are vastly underrated

I have a pair of plantronics backbeat pro (overear) and they are fucking brilliant

I use Bose Soundsports Wireless at the gym. Pretty good desu. A good pair of IEMs will have a few things going for them -
1) pairing - these things pair with my Samsung easily and flawlessly
2) sound quality - of course good enough
3) fit - i'd like them to fit a little more snuggly, but it might be a good thing that they aren't extra snug seeing as how they're marketed as for the gym-going or fitness-enthusiast types who sweat a lot. however, the earbud tips have stayed attached to the earbuds themselves 100% of the time which is more than I can say about other earbuds so i am happy with that.
4) price - a little pricy at around $75-$100 sale price but hey at least they are consistently sounding and don't slip outside of my ear.

Runner/audiophile here. Had a fucking terrible time finding wired earbuds that would stay seated, be comfortable, and not make a noise when I use comply tips (i.e. Ear canal noise/wire scuffle noise) and these are my favs:
> Sennheiser CX 685 (good audio, some workout noise)
> Audio-technica CKX9 (great audio, more workout noise).
I tried like 5 other types, but those were the only wired ones that aren't shit

Oh and the sony NW-WS623 are a fantastic stand alone, but the sound quality is sub par. I use it a lot too

I love these, lost my first pair that I got for free from work got it again

Attached: A5AD365E-D7DE-436C-906F-2123901E8905.png (750x1334, 498K)

campfireaudio.com/shop/andromeda/

these sound pretty good

I have some wireless Sony headphones, if I have a longer workout the leather cups get way too hot and sweaty, they sound decent and have worked reliably for a few years now though

if you have problems with them staying in because of the material and or shape, I recommend Jabra Elite Sport

they cost me 200 bucks, fit perfectly and even if the don't they have 3 different (rubber) outer ear sizes and 3 different (foamy) cap sizes

one charge lasts them for about 4-5 hours and the portable charging case provides another 10-11 hours

I use them with my iphone, never had connection or pairing problems, they also have a mute-surroundings option that works pretty good and good quality microphone for phone calls and they measure your pulse pretty accurate (for which you need an extra app tho)

not trying to shill but if you're looking for truly wireless I'd recommend them over AirPods anyday

>listening to normies talk about e-celebs while lifting
>listening to stacy and veronica talk about thot bullshit
>listening to the casual shit that comes on when the gym plays music
Try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8