ITT: Things non fit people do that annoy you

ITT: Things non fit people do that annoy you

>girls talking about eating food

Attached: 3zveL5G.png (3840x2160, 721K)

>fat girl complains and gets sad about her shape but says she is too lazy to go to the gym

Attached: RLYPEPE.jpg (207x200, 11K)

>It's Vegan! It's healthy

> fat guy says he only drinks one soda per day
> says he drinks gatorade otherwise

>"counting calories is too hard"
no. it. fucking. isn't.

Shut the fuck up who cares

Most of the annoying questions I get asked would be fixed if people took 2 seconds to read the nutrition facts. I'm still glad to help though. People stopped asking me questions after I started bulking lol

>This food has cheese/nuts/eggs/bacon. There's plenty of protein!

Those foods are mostly fat calories REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

T. Hungry woman

For some people, adding up the numbers on the side of the box is just too hard. Even with calculators.

Even. With. Calculators.

>refuse to diet or exercise because if it's not an overnight process then it's not worth it
We all started off that way. I remember still looking shit after a month of eating clean and lifting but stuck with it because I knew it would take more time. 3 years later and I don't have to squeeze through doors or get yelled at by my doctor anymore

Main non-Veeky Forums people giving out tips like they're fitness hotshots. Like Rebanta, you're a fucking skinny fat 5'4" manlet, why are you giving out fitness advice? No, bench press doesn't work out your biceps, you dumbass.

>girls being alive

Attached: 1500095548074.png (291x300, 16K)

When people talk about joints.
Cautionary tales about roids I've never used. It's everyone's go to assumption if you're bigger than dyel. They never outright say "stop using roids user!" but they bring it up enough around me that I don't think it's coincidence.
The great enigma of "metabolism" and the thyroid.
"Body types"
Kinds of protein and their absorption rules

This

I met a chubby girl last night that said she's vegetarian and has been her whole life. "I had turkey on Thanksgiving once" she said. Took me a while to understand but remembered that chips, soda, cookies, etc are technically vegetarian.

Attached: 1519076825347.jpg (857x1202, 456K)

>snapchat cardio with some corny caption about weight loss
>next snap is a picture of artery clogging food

>hearing my mom say she wants to lose 15lbs this year
>My mom complaining about how she thinks OMAD is an eating disorder...

Attached: 1520957582790.png (258x245, 121K)

>mom is asking me how i got so Veeky Forums
>calories in calories out mom
>YOURE NOT 65 YOU DONT KNOW
>youre not exceptional to the laws of physics mom
>how many calories in that yogurt you eating mom
>its PRO-BIOTIC!
she legit yelled at me "ITS PRO BIOTIC!" like that magically makes her not a fat ass

>when fat and/or ugly men and women talk "what women want"

>>how many calories in that yogurt you eating mom
>>its PRO-BIOTIC!
>she legit yelled at me "ITS PRO BIOTIC!" like that magically makes her not a fat ass
Holy fuck this. My mom eats that probiotic yogurt shit too and thinks it's healthy because it's "probiotic".

Like fuck just eat more vegetables if you want a healthy bowel movement.

I dunno if my dad is trying to sabotage my mom or if they’re both just ignorant but they only buy “Greek-style” yogurt that’s over 200 cals per serving with 30 grams of sugar.

chobani in a nutshell it's just yoplait with a thicker yogurt

Parents really are clueless. My parents eat a lot of canned food and I just taught them a few weeks ago how to actually calculate the nutrition on the can. Turns out my dad's stomach problems might be related to the fact that he consumes a lot of small canned sardines that has like 2000mg sodium in each can.

its funny you mention vegetables, my moms cooking is primarily carbs, very little protein and practically NO vegetables ever. except maybe frozen which she throws in a chicken pot pie. my dad is fat and diabetic. its fucking sad but i gave up a long time ago, my whole family pressures me to be retarded like them "haha you are so skinny" but i have abs and shit they can all go to hell. im moving soon im not gonna deal with their asses.

>went to restaurant with my mom
>fat women discussing multilevel marketing nutrition company on one side
>giant group of women talking about multilevel marketing makeup and essential oils on the other side

I eat that shit when I get ice cream cravings.

My parents only recently got into buying frozen vegetables instead of canned. At least when they found out how better they tasted they said they were going to stop buying canned vegetables, but they still like buying canned soup.

>multi-level marketing
I don't understand this shit, aren't the people aware it's a scam and they'll make no money?

>It's healthy user! It's organic!
>I get enough exercise. I walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes a day!

T. Mom

My mom has lost a boatload of weight counting calories and she’s in her early 60’s. Feels good to have a non brainlet mom. Too bad my dad still smokes.

(not him)
I come from a midwestern family that's idea of a healthy meal is sarah lee/betty crocker's complete meal in a box with a side of a microwaved canned vegetable. My mom literally said I have orthorexia and tried to have an intervention about it. My mom had apparently exaggerated about how much/how often I eat with the counselor and I just showed her my myfitnesspal account and my meal log. Shut her right down. Counselor wound up practically storming out after my mother tried to argue about what was healthy and showed her the pantry.

>bitched about my weight when i was obese and made comments like "should you really be eating that junk food user?"
>bitched about my weight when i got to a healthy weight, "youre wasting away!" "this weight loss is out of control!"
>she is obese, smokes daily, has type 2 diabetes and works as a doctors admin. so knows how to be healthy, but chooses not to while at the same time pretending she is

People usually fall into it because family and friends ask them to join and they don't want to look like a dick. It's fucking stupid.

t. parents have fallen for like 5 MLMs because aunts/uncles keep persuading them

>Too bad my dad still smokes.
This, he quit from when I was 6-18 then he started again :(

In high school I lost 50 lbs counting calories and macros with an excel spreadsheet on my laptop. Myfitnesspal is fucking easy mode.

My mom isn't fat but she doesn't have the figure she had way up into her 30s. She always wants to lose a bit of weight regardless and I've told her to cut out sugar from her diet and she would see the results she wants. Only problem is that she won't cut it out completely like I've suggested but still keeps trying to find other ways and I've told her multiple times that she needs to cut that sugar intake.

Why don't people ever listen?

you know girls browse Veeky Forums too, right?

There are no women on the internet.

>make thread
>anons just bitch about their fat mothers

Attached: 1510952734400.jpg (399x400, 47K)

I lost 2lbs a week with untreated moderate-severe hypothyroid. Metabolic disorders are not an excuse.

>"I love being able to eat something outside of my meal plan without running to the bathroom to purge it out"

Attached: show to mom- ana being cute.jpg (1280x2107, 318K)

>girls (male)
>fix'd

The weird theories people make up about food get to me.

I heard a group of girls talking about how to male their breasts bigger while staying thin and one of them claimed hers got so big because shs starves herself all day then eats fatty food at home because then the fat moves into her tits.

Even worse when they complain that their "depression" or "anxiety" prevents them from going.
>bitch sweat that depression out at the gym

>I'm just going to be on this diet till I can eat normal again

Less than a week dude is stuffing his face with a goey cheese meatball sub.

>fat woman picks apart other fat women's appearances because they are fat
>"vegetables are rabbit food"
>"people with anorexia are disgusting and get no sympathy from me!" says the hamplanet who regularly gorges herself on comfort food because she cant handle her emotions

It truly baffles me how people who have never bothered to legitimately learn about nutrition and exercise can beleive themselves to know so much. I've been lofting for years and I know I'm no exert on the subject, nutrition I'm likely even less knowledgeable with. I don't like giving advice at all because of the two points.

The joke is always on these fat women because no matter how harsh or judgemental they are, everyone immediately disregards their opinion becausw they are themselvws disgusting and insecure

Eat meals with no meat or vegetables.
Like a grilled cheese and potato chips

THIS BOARD IS BOYS ONLY GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD ICHY GIRLS!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

One a day is too much, I maybe have fewer than 5 in a month and most of those will be sugar free or lower sugar

>I dont like water because it doesnt taste like anything

This infuriates the user

Attached: sandyhook.jpg (645x790, 73K)

>putting greek yogurt into measuring cup
>"What diet are you on, user?"
>im not on a diet, just counting my calories, protein, fats, carbs. i use an app called myfitnesspal to track everything I eat
>"Oh I did that when I was trying to lose weight
>tfw she's been "trying to lose weight" for the past 10 years, 0 progress, she probably used myfitnesspal for 2 days

>make some oatmeal that evening
>"What're you having? Oatmeal?"
>yep
>"Oh he just eats whatever, 'I feel like having oatmeal so I'll have some oatmeal'"
??? wat
No mom, I'm having oatmeal to finish my macros for today
She's the kind (like most moms) that drinks diet coke, starts "dieting" once every 3 months, and constantly complains about women that look like they have a healthy weight.

also,
>dad has high blood pressure
>"Don't put too much salt, watch your blood pressure!"
>eats 2 cups of black-eyed peas from the can (1920mg sodium)
>slightly over 1lb/month
What the fuck
How can you not lose 15 pounds in a whole fucking year?
Jesus christ

I'm pretty sure you use your biceps to help stabilize the weight when doing a bench press, but you're right it doesn't hit your biceps in any significant way.

T. autist.

>I can't do resistance training because . My doctor told me.
>I just need to drop 5 pounds.
>I just need to tone my .
>I don't want to look like a freak.
>Free weights are dangerous.
>You don't need to lose weight.
>You don't need to diet.
>You don't need to fast.
>You don't need to go to the gym every day.

That's the worst when people think you're on a "diet" as if you only do proper nutrition for a set amount of time

Attached: 1520456900590.jpg (1439x1374, 142K)

My sister said "I think I just need to lose like 5-10lbs" and she weighs like 160 as a 5'8" woman and in my head I was think more like 30...

This fat nigger gets to a point where it is annoying
>bwah love is shit
>nobody likes me
>im fat
>i'll never get a chad bf
well then go to the gym
>but im too lazy
>but that takes long time
>but i have to pay(has last model iphone)

Depression motivates me
I might skip class if I'm depressed but going to the gym depressed is great
>put on some edgy music
>tell myself "fuck everybody, you're a sick cunt" to finish my sets

>artery clogging foods

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry i meant unhealthy food :^)

unironically this

>friend panicking about being prediabetic
>"youre fit user, please help me clean up my diet! Im so scared!"
>do so
>a week later i ask how theyre going with the eating plan
>"going great user! thanks!"
>they give me a lift to the station
>when i get in their car theres multiple empty kfc and mcdonalds bags and chocolate wrappers

>still be crazy depressed
>lifting and running are the only things that actually make me feel good anymore
there really is no excuse

>show to mom

Keksimus maximus

calm down Elliot

what

> be depressed
> hate myself
> on stationary bike
> go like hell
> break 200 bpm when resting bpm sweat a river into fresh self harm cuts
> pain pushes me even harder
Uni was a hell of a time for me

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Smoking is high Test and might ward off dementia. Be happy that you were raised by a real man.

People like the idea of success, but not the work that it takes to achieve it so you end up with people looking for shitty short-cut methods instead.

One option is the good old "you can eat whatever KINDS of food you want, just eat less of them" technique.

Feel bad for people with unhealthy parents
It's like you're fucked from the get go and life is that much harder

Half both my parents are intelligent Veeky Forumsizen outdoor types

Kek, my mom said the same thing to me when I complained about her serving mac and cheese.
>"BUT IT'S WHOLE WHEAT!"
She always gripes at me telling me I'm a picky eater when the reality is most of the things she cooks are absolute trash. The only vegetables, I know of her to eat are starches which are often fried, and on the off occasion she does cook vegetables they're the kind that you microwave.

It's actually irritating to have people say I'm "hard to cook for". No I'm not, but when 90% of what you cook is garbage and I'm trying to avoid those foods of course I'm going to have complaints.

Attached: 2b835288e5d7dc836ae374d9faa395b1.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Nothing pisses me off more than looking into other people's shopping carts at the grocery store when they have overweight kids.

I like it when girls talk about eating food. I cook a lot and love it when girls lay on me with their full bellies.

Attached: 1479486369488.gif (245x184, 866K)

>the kind that you microwave
i steam fresh veggies in the microwave, does that count?

Attached: 12045465657467.jpg (231x218, 9K)

So Veeky Forums basically

>mom asks me why I'm not eating
>tell her I'm losing weight
>she says you can only lose weight from exercising
WTF

>show to mom- ana being cute
EXPLAIN NOW

LOL WTF EXPLAIN SON

Attached: laughing-crying-distorted.jpg (1280x1080, 259K)

Attached: 1517726317111.png (1338x275, 458K)

The mental illness of depression I know of and am medicated for is literally a problem of motivation (dopamine).

You're all full of shit.

Fucking this holy shit. It's like they want to drag you down with them. Why can't people be happy for others that want to be healthy?

>Have dyel friend
>His gf mires me
>"user, you should drag him to the gym with you! Kicking and screaming if you have to!"
>Just laugh it off, made me a little uncomfortable
>Friend looked uncomfortable too
>The next day
>"Hey user, you mind if I go lift with you? I'm not really sure about what I am doing."
>"Yeah man, sure it will be fun."
>Just kind of try and show him a bunch of different stuff so he can discover what he likes
>Doing barbell rows
>He literally uses 100% back
>Keep trying to correct him
>Makes no adjustments
>Lifts barely anything
>Every time I show him he shrugs and says "It hurts my back, are you sure this is healthy?"
>"Not the way you're doing it it isn't. Try and do it like this."
>Proceeds to do it the same way
>Talks all the fucking time, rest periods run a long fucking time
>He decides to leave after an hour
>On his way out buys like two sugary drinks from the vending machine
>Jesus dude
And I'm still trying to help him out. I keep telling him to lay off of the shit food and try and develop form over weight raises, but he won't fucking listen. Week 2, none of his lifts are going up because he lifts with terrible form and he is becoming a major downer. I wish I had someone who amped me up.

Attached: 1486942160075.jpg (762x464, 110K)

London?

>Dad makes fun of me for my overnight oats.
>Literally pricks his finger in the kitchen because he's diabetic as fuck.

Attached: third_party_1520414674198.jpg (1976x1412, 318K)

Try positive reinforcement instead of just telling him what he's doing wrong. Some people respond to different methods.

Some people actually do make good money in multi level marketting, but the majority do not. I have clients who make over $100,000 a year in their MLM business, or many others who are making a good 5 figure side income as a supplement to their regular job. The key is to recognize game and the fact that people trying to sign you up are looking at you as a client, not a business partner, and are just trying to exploit you to make money. You pretty much have to become like one of those assholes in order to make money, but its not impossible by any means. However I could not see myself being motivated by a business like that or becoming one of those jerk offs who constantly pushes their MLM business on social media to family and friends and vague acquaintances

Fat people who blame every factor outside themselves for their obesity, such as "hormones" or "big boned", claimed they have tried dieting and dont lose any weight so they don't bother and now they just eat whatever they want because its "impossible for them to lose weight anyway". These people then try to justify their fat as healthy and blame society or "the patriarchy" for claiming that fat is unhealthy and unattractive. Excuses and mental gymnastics are annoying to listen to

OMG user, this $6 vegan protein bar has 8 grams of protein! That's so much!

when my buddies constantly drink soda when we hang out . all i think about when i see them eat shit food is (wasted potential)
(your killing yourself)
(stop being fat you cunts)

Attached: 1518711858123.png (376x588, 291K)

They deserve the artery clogging food after doing 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill, user

Attached: 1513658068849.jpg (250x238, 8K)

make him switch to saltzer water to get him off soda, then give him the egg and veggie/lean meat pill. or shit just make him cook his own damn food and he will fall in line.
>pick related , its how he feels and is on the inside.

Attached: 1519863480505.jpg (500x411, 35K)

>"I can't eat eggs, I'm watching my cholesterol" but continues to eat tons of sugar
>talks about how important and lifesaving antidepressants are
>"My brain literally doesn't produce the right chemicals, so exercise won't help me. I have to rely on my antidepressants"
>when they say they eat healthy, like a salad and fruits and vegetables, but they're obese and you know for a fact they're lying because you've seen their pantry full of disgusting processed nonfoods like doritos and instant potatoes

My mom does similar shit.
>Starts trying to lose weight
>Goes on a salad only diet without consulting anything or anyone
>Hates her bland ass lettuce and tomato salad.
>Pours fucking ranch on all to mask the taste of lettuce
>"I dont know why i cant lose weight"
>Because you just poured ranch of fucking everything and drink pepsi likes its from the fountain of youth.
>"you dont know what your talking about"

I mean god for fucking bid she read the nutrition facts on the back of the bottle or some shit. She is a fucking nurse.

I am proud of her though, she finally quit smoking cigarettes.

Morons who think that fats make you fat annoy me. Go fucking read you dumb fuck.

>not eating eggs and nuts
Jesus dude.

get your friend a copy or shit even a bootleg copy of p90X and some weights. but even if you do that your friend will bitch about how long the work outs are.