Veeky Forums how do i to best exercise these muscles and these muscles?

Veeky Forums how do i to best exercise these muscles and these muscles?

Attached: muscles work out.png (1269x561, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dnlj4qY9qU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 x F cock reach-arounds

alright so what the fuck is up with this 3D model

Side bends and overhead carries for the obliques. High rows and bent over lateral raises/reverse flyes for everything in the right

>not autistically modeling your qtddtot questions

Obliques and lats? Yates rows, pendlay rows, pull ups, lat pull down, pull overs.
As for obliques, do lots of core work like planks and these things, youtu.be/Dnlj4qY9qU4

>lats

Yeah that's the general area people associate with them in my experience

>left
Deadlift, weighted decline crunches, tons of leg raises

>right
lat pulldowns, pull-ups, straight-arm pulldowns

side bends for the obliques work too

he is a model i'm have to make for my animation class, looking at hin reminded me of my question .

if you're hoping that by exercising your obliques you'll lose fat there, then i have bad news for you

just like how you dont get to chose where u gain fat, you dont get to choose where u lose it

The 3d model skipped leg day, but he probably does calf raises on off days or something.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums. I've circled lats for you mouthbreathers. OP's region includes the rhomboid, infraspinatus, and teres major/minor

what the fuck did you do to it

Attached: 5AB15DFB-A943-4563-87B6-C01A2704A66F.jpg (307x778, 116K)

Attached: lat.png (623x561, 226K)

>>>>>>filename

Right, but I assume the OP is newer to lifting since their asking for lifts to seemingly popular areas. I'm not about to verify specific muscle groups with someone who can't figure out how to hit their obliques.

Also training any of those muscles you mentioned will benefit lat growth anyway

>2018-03-15 17_30_16-Blender_ [C__Users_peterstoi_Desktop_private_menmodels_strong-hot-muscle-man.blend].png

Attached: 1488932362436.jpg (1570x1536, 396K)

KEK

>OP deleted the fucking file

Attached: 9e9.jpg (648x800, 45K)

>how do i to best exercise these muscles

-right click
-Ctrl-E
-extrude
-Ctrl-S
-scale