How bad would it be to request girls be 5'8+ on tinder?

How bad would it be to request girls be 5'8+ on tinder?

Im only 6' but I literally do not want to breed with a womanlet

Attached: 1518949251216.jpg (2035x2803, 528K)

Autism
Gl "breeding" with any one you soyboy.

Attached: 1519065855102.gif (450x551, 213K)

>implying you will breed a Tinder girl

Kek. You shouldn't be on Tinder to find the mother of your children. If you're actually going to have an issue fucking a 5'5" girl, maybe Tinder isn't for you pal.

Enjoy your children with weak genetics

Anyway it's more about raising the chance of finding a girl to fulfill my femdom fantasies

Shorter girls are better doms.

saying something like 5'8 or above is only an invitation to have your inbox filled with big black mamas.

>wanting kids with a tinder slut

Worth it for the salt.

Plus you'd get a lot of fun both trolling pissed-off thots and get a lot of interest due to a ZFG attitude.

In addition to the min 5'8'' requirement, also put "no fatties" for max keks.

good man, your sons will be tall

If you want your sons to be tall you need to know her fathers height not hers.

Lol, men do not get to be choosers on Tinder unless you're a 6'4 10/10 Chadgod.

Attached: elliot-rodger.jpg (600x400, 33K)

You can do whatever you want.

>implying your gonna fuck any women
did you juat read your own post op?

They post it all the time. I would put a weight limit too.

Does your parents height even matter? My mom is 5' and my dad is 5'8" but im 6'2" and also asian.

I'm 5'11 and white
I fucking hate you
(I hate asian guys who are taller then me)
My dad is 6'2

Attached: 1520924182947.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

Partially, but a lot of things go into the final height of a person. For example, a lot of younger asian men are taller than their fathers now due to the better nutrition avaliable to them, this might be true in your case.

nothing actually, if some whore actually get butthurt you just ignore her

>my father was 5'8'' in his youth
>I'm 5'6'', his current height

I made a profile of me once that was a few shirtless pics of me flexing and I said something edgy like "I'm only here to fuck and hookup. No fatties". Actually got more matches than my regular profiles and innocent looking girls would message me first.

truth

Brehs
What do I say to this thot

Attached: 45A7A9AF-1335-4DDC-97DF-BAF7D513F31B.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

Go to a nearby town in a club and fuck sluts with poked condoms if you're that desperate. Just don't do anal or enjoy your AIDS

t. 6'5 Genghis Chad

Tell her you want her to be your son's teacher.

you mean what do i say to this bot?

>25
She wishes

Tell her you want to be her son's girlfriend

>What do I say to this thot
>thot
why not just tell her you're a dumb nigger, she'll either dig it or be turned off by it you raging retard. Seeing you faggots adopt every piece of apeslang you can while claiming you're a white supremacist board is fucking insane, either go full 14/88 and drop the nog shit or admit you're a bunch of nigger loving cucks

Nazis were black nigga
We wuz waffen ss n shit senpai u dum a$$ craka ima fuk yo thot a$$ 2nite nahmsayn

Attached: 1520606772460.png (477x768, 191K)

I'm 6'3 and im fucking a 5'2 girl tonight.

My last gf was 5'1.

One before that was 6' tall

Let me tell you: Short girls > tall girls.

Tall girls are awkward in bed and can't ride a dick for shit. You can toss and throw around short girls from one position to the next like it's nothing. Tall girls take up the whole bed and changing positions is a chore. I could flip my last gf around mid position and throw her face first into the bed and then fuck her from behind. With the tall one it would take like 10 seconds to change positions lol.

When a short little blonde girl is riding your dick like a fiend reverse cowgirl and ur not wearing a condom and finish inside her theres no better feeling. She rode horses too and learned fast.

Hope this girl im fucking tonight is on birth control. Im typing this with a raging erection by the way.

That's why you get tall grills who play gymnastics you king of manlets

I can spin them around like a wheel on my lap with my dick inside them

>tall girls
>gymnastics
It’s literally a sport for womanlets and manlets you fucking retard
Tall people are literally too uncoordinated to that shit

Not even that user, now kys you retarded faggot

>all the drawbacks of sex without a condom without any of the fun

STOP HOGGING ALL THE SHORT WOMEN

The tall women won't fuck manlets like me, so short girls are my only hope.
REEEEEEE

Attached: 0214_EYmXu0K.png (222x396, 8K)

haha
these roasties hitting the wall are just getting worse.

you know height doesn't matter that much right? I mean you are the one making a big deal about it.

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

The fact is, you have not lived until you have had a 6'2 grill do the splits and land on your dick.

Attached: 1520625950147.png (657x527, 50K)

I only do on Veeky Forums. But seriously, no woman will go out with a shorter man. It's difficult enough to get ones that are the same size.

>tall girl
>gymnastics

pick one

Impregnating women isn't fun? What are you, gay?

Attached: 1518812683104.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

I didn't finish signing up to Tinder but get messages saying "you have lots of matches", is this spam or bots or what?

>people on Veeky Forums are defending womanlets
IN THE PIT WITH YE

Attached: Elizabeth Debicki.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

>tfw no tiny bratty 18-year-old domme

>pixie cut
disgusting

I wish man, that would be so fucking hot

>the gang discovers tinder

>6’2”
Sorry I don’t fucking hairy saquatches like you faggot

god I love Emma Roberts

I would lead with that.
And this.

ive took a girls virginity that was taller than me

t. manlet

>son of anglo mother and pure han chinese father
>dad is 5'7, two inches taller than my mother, raised in malaysia with other christian chinese diaspora and later canada by banker father with plenty of money
>tfw still end up being 6'1 in spite of absolute heightlet parents
the world is mine fuckers

Rate your facial aesthetics.
How fit were you? How desperate was she? How old?

>tfw secretly want a taller gf who dominates me in bed without any cuck shit
JUST

El abominacion...

Attached: 1520043560930.png (1104x872, 56K)

Proven fact: Most girls on Tinder ONLY look at the first picture, and nothing else. They spend an average of one second on each profile.

Please don't breed at all I fear for your future children.

>you shouldn't be on tinder to find the mother of your children

fuck. Where do I meet her then? I moved to a new town for grad school, don't know anyone, and there doesn't seem to be much talent around here.

>son of anglo mother and pure han chinese father

Disgusting

I'm 189cm, I've found a girl that is 181cm. She's really big. She has a great personality so far. I'd really like her. But she seems a tad too eager, and now I'm afraid she may not have so many options because as a female her height makes her the equivalent of a male turbomanlet. She also seems sexually inexperienced which would fit this picture. Then again I think she would make a great mother and I should go for it. It's just so incompatible with what this place has taught me about love being a highly competitive endeavor in which the sexes and people of the same sex are pitted against each other and battles are fought based on some elo-like latent trait that goes from 0 to 10. Whatever, it was funny talking about tall people problems with her.

What was really funny and made me think of fit was when she said that for women height has the exact opposite role, and that of course a woman that is 160cm tall can portray the Vulnerable Girl in a way a taller woman never could. Reminded me of Chad's 6ft 2

A better solution to your problem would be nofap.
Faggot.

Underrated

By putting a height requirement for women on your tinder profile, you're also dismissing the women who are 5'8 but are offended by a height requirement (and that is a lot of women, I'd even bet majority of them).

i'm hispanic and i'm 6'1. my dad's like 5' 7', but HIS dad was my height

lol

Does this even matter anymore? You can already pay to have genetics modified and it'll only exponentially grow within the next few years. You can already pick your childs eye colour, hair colour, soon it'll be their dick size, their height etc etc.

>thinking your genetics will even come close to the masterrace

Would women really be insecure about height though? It seems weight is a far more universal trigger and if we're talking about things a normal woman can still receive validation and re-assurance for, they're still going to get magnitudes more validation for being small from normal people than being fat from chubby chasers.

If anything, wouldn't it pique their curiosity about why the guy lists height as a requirement?

>implying riding horses has anything to do with riding dick
>implying finishing reverse cowgirl is even close to finishing in other positions
>Not being able to toss around a girl your own size

Bruh you a virgin lmao bs post sage

Attached: 1514263565581-fit.jpg (768x576, 99K)

Not if they sent you to growth clinics

>dad is 5'
>mom is 5'1
>mfw 6' bean

I wonder if the mailman was tall

Attached: SMug pepe farmer.jpg (654x639, 34K)

None have standards

What do I tell her anons?

>mfw this is a close friend’s best friend visiting my university for the weekend

Attached: 6D7FB1B4-EF99-4715-BD4E-424D8495852C.png (750x1334, 117K)

(I really am 6’1” too btw)
My pics are just face selfies

e-everyone is the same height lying down

That’s pretty good, but what do I say after? I wanna actually fuck her and Should I let her know that I’m aftually 6’1”

>No more than 5'2" from that picture
>I blow guys if they're a certain height
Yeah she sounds like a real catch, go for it

But what do I text her back?

Why would you base any of your world view off anything you've read of Veeky Forums. Half the content here is trolling the other half is delusion.

*tips fedora* well today is your lucky day ;)

What now user

Attached: 790AFA9F-2E6A-46F7-BD6C-C48F5AAFC90B.png (750x1334, 159K)

>*tightens choker*
lel funny grill. Hope you get to pound that