/onion/

Are you testmaxing through onions? Do you consume pomegranates and cocoa for them anti-soy gains? Share your results. Also summoning based onionbro.

Attached: Yellw-Onions.jpg (1648x1153, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/foods-that-boost-testosterone-naturally/
youtube.com/watch?v=hmPVCKnkKWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had an allergic reaction last time I ate a raw onion. I'm currently eating garlic as I read that it is also beneficial to test and it does not cause me issues.
Getting zinc supplements next time I go to the pharmacy.
Are pomegranates and cocoa good too?
How do you consume it?

Quackery

You guys don't actually do this shit do you?

We need more onionbros to carefully document their results.

Where do you think you are?

i started my ROAD before testing test levels. once ive done it for a few months i might see how dropping onions from my diet will effect T and E levels

Cocoa powder in post workout shake is godly. Don't know about pomegranate, is juice or extract pills better bros?

>summoning onionbro
Ur doing it wrong

Attached: 1520632606925.jpg (454x399, 54K)

This is some 24 hour op memery right here. Do you faggots have an onion discord server where you devise ways to try and get idiots on Veeky Forums to eat onions? Or are you a paid shills for the global onion industry? You're either all flatly retarded or this is some next level trolling.

>being this afraid of a fucking vegetable

Enjoy your estrogen, soycuck.

Found the soy jew

>literally costs pennies to grow your own onions
>y-y-you are BIG ONION shills

>shills shilling shills, whom shill shills

Attached: 1519463603400.png (1080x1920, 1.06M)

not only that but onions are literally the cheapest vegetable besides maybe potato

Why stop at onions?
anabolicmen.com/foods-that-boost-testosterone-naturally/
literally 30 foods

Why indeed? Thanks onionbro

The onoins have finally stopped burning bros

>global onion industry

What´s the CEO of onion company like ?

nice

Attached: 1260766985826.jpg (590x775, 73K)

Any proven supplement which increases test ?

test.

i just buy unflavored whey and dump baking cocoa powder in it as bitter flavoring
the flavors my whey powder supplier offers are chemical garbage

Oh that sure did rustle some layers right off you guys.

Obviously the former Prime Minister of Australia:
youtube.com/watch?v=hmPVCKnkKWA

Attached: tone.jpg (480x480, 16K)

>BigOnion is behind this post

zinc and magnesium, combined with lots of good sleep.

So are all others new, mixed, meme substances a fake ?

sick cunt
>I enjoy onions
absolutely based

proof that cacao is anti-soy?

wow, a jpeg.
Longjack tongkat (eurycoma tangifolia) has no effects on test and all the dosages that have been meme'd in literature are unholy on humans. It can have adverse effects, to a point that in some Western countries it can't be commercialized. Many roots sold from Indonesia have high levels of mercury as well.
Pomegranate, as well as nettle extracts, have protective effects on prostate. On men older than 50. No effect on test.
Finally, onion, the meem supreme. Some faggot read about quercetin on rats, and started chugging onions like nobody's business. Gym-rat re-defined.

Your test levels optimize with less stress, more physical exercise, a decent diet, decent sexual activity and decent sleep. People who "turn they life around" (and onionbro claimed to have reached that goal at 37) and both get and offer medical advice from and on an Ecuadorean image board for sexually confused virgins probably aren't the best source for your diet and life advice, especially when they're that bad at citing, reading papers and at drawing conclusions.

>being triggered by people eating vegetables

>wow, a jpeg.
>being triggered by a file format

Attached: rockmealliumdeus.jpg (500x764, 43K)

ONE
BALD
UGLY
AUTIST
MAKES
THESE
THREADS
EVERY
DAY

Attached: 1517714429769.jpg (134x151, 7K)

Raisins, onions, mushrooms, and garlic have the most legitimate studies in that link if anyone is interested, but doesn't feel like reading it.

>start eating raw onions
>test gets up so much that threaten police officers
>get into a car (of which they stopped me from driving without license)
>continue driving at normal speeds
>until they block me in and slightly ram my car

wow neat

>BALD
high test confirmed

not onion bro but being inspired by him I eat a raw red onion and a raw garlic clove everyday. I feel calm, confident, in charge, and my hair is starting to grow back. also I stink like ass but its full of pheromones so my gf loves it. she hated it at first but garlic before harlots gents